Proud legal immigrant shares message to Biden 'Not uniting'

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
A proud legal immigrant shared his message for President Biden over his attack on "MAGA" Republicans, and why he believes the president's words were anything but "uniting" for the country.

Biden is an angry man with advanced dementia
He looks two cans short of a six-pack.

2022-01-13T170049Z_327539972_RC2EYR9VLB1L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-USA.jpg

A proud legal immigrant shared his message for President Biden over his attack on "MAGA" Republicans, and why he believes the president's words were anything but "uniting" for the country.

Biden is an angry man with advanced dementia
He looks two cans short of a six-pack.

View attachment 691601
If every speech of a President was actually a uniting event, it would probably be the first president to reach that standard. Does not speak to the validity of what he said, that some people recognize as truth, while other have reject, feeling personally rebuked.

We have not had a "uniting president" for at least 3 decades or more.

Both parties have done everything in their power to divide the country so they can hold on to power.

If every speech of a President was actually a uniting event, it would probably be the first president to reach that standard. Does not speak to the validity of what he said, that some people recognize as truth, while other have reject, feeling personally rebuked.

^^^^^
Carrying Sippy Cup's water.
Golden!!

^^^^^
Water bearer #2!
Too funny.....

I agree 100% with the PROUD LEGAL IMMIGRANT, Biden was not and is not uniting.

I guess that means I am carrying the water for the PROUD LEGAL IMMIGRANT in this thread

If Biden had made a flowery speech to unite us all the opposition would find a reason to disqualify or defame the whole speech as violent rhetoric.

If Biden had made a flowery speech to unite us all the opposition would find a reason to disqualify or defame the whole speech as violent rhetoric.

None of these people actually want unity, as unity takes compromise.

Forum List

Back