Let Trump try to Run Again??

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Could the best path for America be letting Trump run for president again, because he has no chance at winning??

After the failed Trump presidency lost to Biden in 2020, mainly due to his complete mishandling of covid
After the disgraceful Jan 6th riots
Failed fake claims of election fraud with no evidence
All the courts and GOP election officials shutting down all fake election fraud claims
failed AZ audit
Now new very serious crime of mishandling ultra top secret material

I think Trump can't win. Despite Biden's bad poll numbers, Trump still loses against Biden.

I think there is the very real possibility that a Trump vs Desantis primary would completely divide the GOP and then turn Trumpers against the party because I think Trump would sabotage the party/election if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump will bring the party down in flames, a fitting end to the MAGA GOP.

If its Desantis, Trump will be so mad that he will try to make sure Desantis doesn't win, this could actually completely split, divide, and blow up the GOP causing them to implode over a lack of character. This could catalyzed the end of the disgraceful MAGA republican wing and save America and democracy in the process.

Let Trump run, he can't win the presidency because only ~25% of the electorate are brainwashed MAGA republicans and the rest of the country would never support Trump at all. He loses to Biden head to head.

Most Americans Fully Support Investigation into Trump for his Crime:

Last edited:
  • Banned
It depends who runs against Trump, a rusty truck in a salvage yard, or a chicken sandwich...
yea that is the only risk, also with this Russia war who knows how it escalates. The Russia war could bring a big global recession. Putin has fully shut off the nat gas to Europe and they are in big trouble because of Putin inflation.

We all know Putin wants Trump to win because Trump will let Putin take over Europe. I'm sure Putin and Trump are communicating and coordinating on secret back channels right now.

Putin has crashed the global economy with his war and commodity shortage, putin could escalate that, especially if Trump tells him too.

Could the best path for America be letting Trump run for president again, because he has no chance at winning??

After the failed Trump presidency lost to Biden in 2020, mainly due to his complete mishandling of covid
After the disgraceful Jan 6th riots
Failed fake claims of election fraud with no evidence
All the courts and GOP election officials shutting down all fake election fraud claims
failed AZ audit
Now new very serious crime of mishandling ultra top secret material

I think Trump can't win. Despite Biden's bad poll numbers, Trump still loses against Biden.

I think there is the very real possibility that a Trump vs Desantis primary would completely divide the GOP and then turn Trumpers against the party because I think Trump would sabotage the party/election if he doesn't get the nomination.

If its Desantis, Trump will be so mad that he will try to make sure Desantis doesn't win, this could actually completely split, divide, and blow up the GOP causing them to implode over a lack of character. This could catalyzed the end of the disgraceful MAGA republican wing and save America and democracy in the process.

Let Trump run, he can't win the presidency because only ~25% of the electorate are brainwashed MAGA republicans and the rest of the country would never support Trump at all. He loses to Biden head to head.

Most Americans Fully Support Investigation into Trump for his Crime:

I'd like to see him run again, just to watch millions of heads explode.

People usually are con-cerned about criminals running for office. MAGAts embrace it.

This from someone that put a pedophile, whore, and Hitler wannabe's in the White House and senate?

laughing-hysterically.gif
ROFL!!!!

At this point, the left look very confident they can defeat Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
brainwashed sheep MAGA republicans only represent ~25% of the electorate, the rest of America knows Trump was a failed president who incited a riot at the Capitol and mishandled classified material.

You love in a fact free fantasy land, be careful with that. The majority of America is smart enough and patriotic enough to know Trump is a traitor who should be in prison.

brainwashed sheep MAGA republicans only represent ~25% of the electorate, the rest of America knows Trump was a failed president who incited a riot at the Capitol and mishandled classified material.

You love in a fact free fantasy land, be careful with that. The majority of America is smart enough and patriotic enough to know Trump is a traitor who should be in prison.

You going to change the voting laws again? :laughing0301:

You love in a fact free fantasy land, be careful with that. The majority of America is smart enough and patriotic enough to know Trump is a traitor who should be in prison.[/

yes we know what you think...we also know that your side wants trump supporters dead or imprisoned, their children raped and subjugated.

"LET" Trump run?

These unamerican Stalinists sure do reveal themselves for the authoritarians they are when they use terms like "let" run.

Welcome to the new democrat party, folks.
Trump is a criminal who will be indicted and go to prison for mishandling classified material.

So don't indict him and let him run again.

You are a sheep that needs to spin and twist words to make up for Trump's crime and insurrection.

Forum List

Back