Let Trump try to Run Again??

Yeah we will let trump run again and we will have fun coming back here watching you cry and get on the suicide hotline when he gets elected again. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Trump is finished. The Republican party has written him off.

Dunno if they have totally written him off yet. But, based on what I've seen since Trump announced another bid for the WH, there are lots of Republicans who don't want him as their candidate.

Gonna be an interesting time until the primaries. Get your popcorn cuz it's gonna be fun to watch! :popcorn:

I truly hope trump announces a 2024 run.
trump is toast, and most (R) know it and will no LONGER fear him.

Let the internal GOP attacks begin.
trump will never back down, even when told to by advisors, and other (R) will once again start attacking trump, this time w/out fear.
trump right now, exudes WEAKNESS.
Trump has no financial backers. He won't last long with no money.

Could the best path for America be letting Trump run for president again, because he has no chance at winning??

After the failed Trump presidency lost to Biden in 2020, mainly due to his complete mishandling of covid
After the disgraceful Jan 6th riots
Failed fake claims of election fraud with no evidence
All the courts and GOP election officials shutting down all fake election fraud claims
failed AZ audit
Now new very serious crime of mishandling ultra top secret material

I think Trump can't win. Despite Biden's bad poll numbers, Trump still loses against Biden.

I think there is the very real possibility that a Trump vs Desantis primary would completely divide the GOP and then turn Trumpers against the party because I think Trump would sabotage the party/election if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump will bring the party down in flames, a fitting end to the MAGA GOP.

If its Desantis, Trump will be so mad that he will try to make sure Desantis doesn't win, this could actually completely split, divide, and blow up the GOP causing them to implode over a lack of character. This could catalyzed the end of the disgraceful MAGA republican wing and save America and democracy in the process.

Let Trump run, he can't win the presidency because only ~25% of the electorate are brainwashed MAGA republicans and the rest of the country would never support Trump at all. He loses to Biden head to head.

Most Americans Fully Support Investigation into Trump for his Crime:

let trump run? what sort of demafasict mindset thinks we get to “let” someone run? He has every right to run in a free society

Did the Saudi's and the Russians STOP funding him?
You're confusing Trump with Biden. The Biden's rake in foreign cash: China, Ukraine, Russia, all over the globe.

You're confusing Trump with Biden. The Biden's rake in foreign cash: China, Ukraine, Russia, all over the globe.

Hunter Biden is running for president???

It's a very stupid accusation. Look at the details of Hunter's business. Maybe the rubes suspect all international business.
LOL!! What is "Hunter's business"?????
It's selling his dad's influence, including selling his worthless paintings, that he didn't paint, to anonymous buyers.
The only "rubes" are the low-IQ, low information democrats.

LOL!! What is "Hunter's business"?????
It's selling his dad's influence, including selling his worthless paintings, that he didn't paint, to anonymous buyers.
The only "rubes" are the low-IQ, low information democrats.
dembots actually understand that…they just don’t care if their Dear Leader is the one in office doing it…they put their cult before country

Could the best path for America be letting Trump run for president again, because he has no chance at winning??

After the failed Trump presidency lost to Biden in 2020, mainly due to his complete mishandling of covid
After the disgraceful Jan 6th riots
Failed fake claims of election fraud with no evidence
All the courts and GOP election officials shutting down all fake election fraud claims
failed AZ audit
Now new very serious crime of mishandling ultra top secret material

I think Trump can't win. Despite Biden's bad poll numbers, Trump still loses against Biden.

I think there is the very real possibility that a Trump vs Desantis primary would completely divide the GOP and then turn Trumpers against the party because I think Trump would sabotage the party/election if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump will bring the party down in flames, a fitting end to the MAGA GOP.

If its Desantis, Trump will be so mad that he will try to make sure Desantis doesn't win, this could actually completely split, divide, and blow up the GOP causing them to implode over a lack of character. This could catalyzed the end of the disgraceful MAGA republican wing and save America and democracy in the process.

Let Trump run, he can't win the presidency because only ~25% of the electorate are brainwashed MAGA republicans and the rest of the country would never support Trump at all. He loses to Biden head to head.

Most Americans Fully Support Investigation into Trump for his Crime:

That's why you loonie leftist are scared and the reason I will vote for him. Oh well who cares if you all wet yourself at the same time. And hey Einstein More have died under biden and he had a vaccine. Typical Leftist, can always make your mouth big enough to hold your foot and other members

You seem to be presuming that NOT letting him run again is an option.
Right now the possibilities are endless. He could run, he may not be allowed to, he could be in prison, he could drop out to avoid more embarassment or he could just drop dead.

Anyone could defeat trump, he's yesterday's news.

Perhaps.

But what is certain is that no Republican can win without the support of the millions of Little Trumpsters and even that might not be enough.

The Electorate seems to love the antics of Sleepy Joe. I guess it makes them feel good about themselves, as if someone that is that cognitively impaired can earn a good living as Potus, they have hope as well.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Why are snowflakes so petrified of Trump running?

People thought old, elitist, compromised, criminal, brain-dead Joe had no chance against Trump...but he is on the WH now.

It ultimately comes down to tbe people (& the Democrat election fraud inrastructure / effort) ... so maybe you are afraid of actual citizen self-governance...

Democrats and liberal extremisys violently freaked when the USSC put the legislative decision-making process for abortions in the hands of the people (states)...

The reason they engage in election fraud must be, as well, that they are frightened of / opposed to a democracy in which citizens pick their own leaders instead of being told who their choices are or who the winners are before the election.

Forum List

Back