Let Trump try to Run Again??

Could the best path for America be letting Trump run for president again, because he has no chance at winning??

After the failed Trump presidency lost to Biden in 2020, mainly due to his complete mishandling of covid
After the disgraceful Jan 6th riots
Failed fake claims of election fraud with no evidence
All the courts and GOP election officials shutting down all fake election fraud claims
failed AZ audit
Now new very serious crime of mishandling ultra top secret material

I think Trump can't win. Despite Biden's bad poll numbers, Trump still loses against Biden.

I think there is the very real possibility that a Trump vs Desantis primary would completely divide the GOP and then turn Trumpers against the party because I think Trump would sabotage the party/election if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump will bring the party down in flames, a fitting end to the MAGA GOP.

If its Desantis, Trump will be so mad that he will try to make sure Desantis doesn't win, this could actually completely split, divide, and blow up the GOP causing them to implode over a lack of character. This could catalyzed the end of the disgraceful MAGA republican wing and save America and democracy in the process.

Let Trump run, he can't win the presidency because only ~25% of the electorate are brainwashed MAGA republicans and the rest of the country would never support Trump at all. He loses to Biden head to head.

Most Americans Fully Support Investigation into Trump for his Crime:

78% of those who voted for trump in 2020, now say they wouldn't vote for him again. His followers are few and far between now. the real die-hard nuts. The Republican leadership realizes this and will allow him to become their candidate in 2024. No matter how vocal and devious and threatening he and his supporters get.

Crime . You liars always claim Trump I'd a criminal . He committed this crime , that crime. What f-in crime. What are the charges? For six years you been yapping about Trump the criminal, Trump the racist , Trump the gifted. Was he charged ? What are the charges? Idiots and their lies. All they got. Criminals calling Trump a criminal . Sick of all this bullshit.
it is a crime to mishandle ultra top secret material.
Trump did that
Trump committed a crime
and now he will be indicted.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

78% of those who voted for trump in 2020, now say they wouldn't vote for him again. His followers are few and far between now. the real die-hard nuts. The Republican leadership realizes this and will allow him to become their candidate in 2024. No matter how vocal and devious and threatening he and his supporters get.

I say let Trump divide the party, he can't win. Trump has been exposed for a fraud and a liar and a criminal and is unelectable.

A Trump Desantis primary will divide the GOP and crash the party.

Could the best path for America be letting Trump run for president again, because he has no chance at winning??

After the failed Trump presidency lost to Biden in 2020, mainly due to his complete mishandling of covid
After the disgraceful Jan 6th riots
Failed fake claims of election fraud with no evidence
All the courts and GOP election officials shutting down all fake election fraud claims
failed AZ audit
Now new very serious crime of mishandling ultra top secret material

I think Trump can't win. Despite Biden's bad poll numbers, Trump still loses against Biden.

I think there is the very real possibility that a Trump vs Desantis primary would completely divide the GOP and then turn Trumpers against the party because I think Trump would sabotage the party/election if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump will bring the party down in flames, a fitting end to the MAGA GOP.

If its Desantis, Trump will be so mad that he will try to make sure Desantis doesn't win, this could actually completely split, divide, and blow up the GOP causing them to implode over a lack of character. This could catalyzed the end of the disgraceful MAGA republican wing and save America and democracy in the process.

Let Trump run, he can't win the presidency because only ~25% of the electorate are brainwashed MAGA republicans and the rest of the country would never support Trump at all. He loses to Biden head to head.

Most Americans Fully Support Investigation into Trump for his Crime:

What do you mean “let” Trump run again? Last I heard, Republicans get to decide who runs as their candidate via the primary vote.

What do you mean “let” Trump run again? Last I heard, Republicans get to decide who runs as their candidate via the primary vote.
He can't run if he's in prison. In order to win he has to win the nomination first. And that's looking less and less likely. So even if he's able to run, who would ever put their faith in that man again.

He can't run if he's in prison. In order to win he has to win the nomination first. And that's looking less and less likely. So even if he's able to run, who would ever put their faith in that man again.
Putting him in prison would be the Democrats‘ way of not “letting” him run. As it now stands, it looks like the warrant will be thrown out and everything that followed as well.

You're kidding yourself. Trump could definitely win. Things are just that fucked up. The Democrats are just that bad. And voters are just that stupid.

Putting him in prison would be the Democrats‘ way of not “letting” him run. As it now stands, it looks like the warrant will be thrown out and everything that followed as well.
All decent people in America don't want anything to do with trump. The guy is a criminal. He probably already made copies of those top secret documents and sold them to the Russians betraying our country is just probably another crime he's good at. I can't believe anybody in their right mind still supports him.

Anyone with the IQ of a mosquito knows that Trump is the only candidate that poses a threat to Sleepy Joe.

That's why the Biden Regime and their Secret Police seek to take him out in advance.

Maybe Biden can steal enough votes again for reelection, or maybe not. But if the Republican Party nominates a Never Trumper, the GOP will be just mailing it in and Brandon will be able to win legit without a massive Election Fraud apparatus.

Actually DeSatan has a far better chance of winning than does tRump.
MAGA

All decent people in America don't want anything to do with trump. The guy is a criminal. He probably already made copies of those top secret documents and sold them to the Russians betraying our country is just probably another crime he's good at. I can't believe anybody in their right mind still supports him.
All decent people want nothing to do with the current president, who claims half of all voters are the enemies of America. I can’t believe that anyone is their right mind would still pick Biden over Trump.

According to who? That's obvious bullshit.

Because he did a lot of other terrible failed things.
The only thing positive you can say about Trump's debt ridden, low GDP growth, failed presidency is that he didn't start a war.

Biden didn't start a war either, Trump's best buddy Putin did...

the dems used Russia to blame their loss on in 2016. Who you gonna blame that 2020 steal on? Putin, china, the rest of hte world was safe during Trump years. IT WAS JOE"s weakness noted early on that have put our enemies on notice that they can do as they wish> They dare not do that with Trump.

WHAT and i know this is just whizzing past your little punkin head, WHAT failed terrible things did President Trump do?

Forum List

Back