Lesbian couple having sex in McDonald's bathroom attacked by mob

Fortunately this couple wasn't in New York where attacks on gays are up 70%.

Victim Describes Horror Of Being Attacked Because He Is Gay « CBS New York

As WCBS 880′s Rich Lamb reported, Kelly added overall hate crimes are down in the city this year but hate crimes targeting the gay community are up 70 percent.

Did anyone imagine this would go any other way?

Of course you blame gay people I am guessing.

I don't blame gay people. I blame gay activists. They make these kinds of attacks inevitable. After all, the attacks on gays isn't only going on in the US, but all over the world.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Push people into accepting what they find intolerable and you can expect a reaction.

So I should blame Christian activist if a Christian is attacked?

Lesbians having sex in the McDonald's restroom is by far the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of. If they had any respect for others, they would have had sex in the restaurant where everyone could watch.

Of course you blame gay people I am guessing.

I don't blame gay people. I blame gay activists. They make these kinds of attacks inevitable. After all, the attacks on gays isn't only going on in the US, but all over the world.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Push people into accepting what they find intolerable and you can expect a reaction.

So I should blame Christian activist if a Christian is attacked?

You already do! Two words, Westboro Church.

Forum List

Back