Lesbian couple having sex in McDonald's bathroom attacked by mob

This is to be expected.

Oh? :eusa_eh:

Pray, enlighten us on what "this" is.

Seven normal people attacking a homosexual couple and one of them getting stabbed. It should be expected.

The Christian preacher was speaking and got attacked. Gays are fine with that. This couple was having sex in a public restroom. At a McDs no less where parents take kids. The women are lucky to get out alive. It should be expected that not everyone is down with perversion.

There's no excuse for violence unless it is self defense. I don't care if they were having a sex change operation in the bathroom, you don't attack people. However that this story has been buried....

I don't think that if a bunch of conservative christians in alaska attacked a lesbian couple it would be a local story..

This is to be expected.

Oh? :eusa_eh:

Pray, enlighten us on what "this" is.

Seven normal people attacking a homosexual couple and one of them getting stabbed. It should be expected.

The Christian preacher was speaking and got attacked. Gays are fine with that. This couple was having sex in a public restroom. At a McDs no less where parents take kids. The women are lucky to get out alive. It should be expected that not everyone is down with perversion.

So...it's expected for "normal" people to stab lesbians, eh?

There's no excuse for violence unless it is self defense. I don't care if they were having a sex change operation in the bathroom, you don't attack people. However that this story has been buried....

I don't think that if a bunch of conservative christians in alaska attacked a lesbian couple it would be a local story..

:blahblah:

I did not say whether it was a good thing or a bad thing merely that it should be expected. Didn't I say months ago that these kinds of things were going to happen? The government has taken positions against the majority. The vote has been and is being disregarded. The people have nothing left but direct action. So yes these kinds of attacks should be expected and will become more common. Perhaps gays will just be driven into their own communities where they can band together for safety.

I did not say whether it was a good thing or a bad thing merely that it should be expected. Didn't I say months ago that these kinds of things were going to happen? The government has taken positions against the majority. The vote has been and is being disregarded. The people have nothing left but direct action. So yes these kinds of attacks should be expected and will become more common. Perhaps gays will just be driven into their own communities where they can band together for safety.

So, direct action is to stab gay people.

this is my favorite line from the lefty huffpo:

While a McDonald's bathroom isn't the classiest place to take a date for sex

lmao

hey...it may not be classy babe, but let's have sex in a mc'd bathroom....aaaah, the fresh aroma of piss and french fries

guess what folks, it is not appropriate to have sex in any public bathroom

They weren't standing around minding their own business holding a sign that said I'm gay. They were having sex in a public bathroom. There was a confrontation and an altercation. There was an escalation. Now if it was two women sitting there munching on a hamburger instead of each other and some madman walked up and stabbed one of them out of the blue your position of outrage would be correct. We know what led to the confrontation. Their own despicable behavior. Seven customers were outraged enough engage in confrontation. We don't know what caused the escalation.

Just admit that when you said "all we want are legal benefits" you were lying. You want much much more than that.

Of course you hate the whole idea of these kinds of attacks being expected. It violates your sense of personal freedom. The reality is that they should, in an exercise of normal prudence be expected. People are losing faith in the law.

They weren't standing around minding their own business holding a sign that said I'm gay. They were having sex in a public bathroom. There was a confrontation and an altercation. There was an escalation. Now if it was two women sitting there munching on a hamburger instead of each other and some madman walked up and stabbed one of them out of the blue your position of outrage would be correct. We know what led to the confrontation. Their own despicable behavior. Seven customers were outraged enough engage in confrontation. We don't know what caused the escalation.

Just admit that when you said "all we want are legal benefits" you were lying. You want much much more than that.

Of course you hate the whole idea of these kinds of attacks being expected. It violates your sense of personal freedom. The reality is that they should, in an exercise of normal prudence be expected. People are losing faith in the law.

So, direct action is stabbing gay people.

Yes. Let us oversimplify in order to create the desired narrative.
Please.
You were no at the scene. So let the facts be presented. Then opine or judge.

Forum List

Back