Seal Team 6 transgender

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
SEAL Team 6 veteran comes out as transgender - Salon.com

1_photo-620x409.jpg

... memoir from a former Navy SEAL. Kristen Beck (formerly Chris Beck) was a SEAL for 20 years — and a member of SEAL Team 6, the unit that killed Osama bin Laden — before retiring, coming out as transgender and beginning her transition from male to female in 2011.

Thank you for your courageous service to your country and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you well in your future life.

And, just ignore the froot loops who are so terrified of their sexuality that they must attack yours. Remember, they're just sitting in front of the commuters while YOU have contributed immeasurably to your country.

1_photo-620x409.jpg

... memoir from a former Navy SEAL. Kristen Beck (formerly Chris Beck) was a SEAL for 20 years — and a member of SEAL Team 6, the unit that killed Osama bin Laden — before retiring, coming out as transgender and beginning her transition from male to female in 2011.

Thank you for your courageous service to your country and I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you well in your future life.

And, just ignore the froot loops who are so terrified of their sexuality that they must attack yours. Remember, they're just sitting in front of the commuters while YOU have contributed immeasurably to your country.

The news is good. I like to know everybody is comfortable in their own skin, even if they have to alter it to feel better. It also goes to show anyone with an open mind, that capable men, women and "other" can do the job they are trained for and assigned to.

:clap2:

Won't look very good as a woman with a beard.

ever see a Bulgarian Female?.....used to deliver to an Apt Complex that had a few living there.........mustaches and Chin hair.....

Same with Italians and Black Dutch

no not even close.....these "women" made the hair on your neck stand up..... they had young kids but looked like they were in their 60's.......could not believe some guy mounted them....

1_photo-620x409.jpg

The news is good. I like to know everybody is comfortable in their own skin, even if they have to alter it to feel better. It also goes to show anyone with an open mind, that capable men, women and "other" can do the job they are trained for and assigned to.

:clap2:

Very well put.

Everyone has the right to the pursuit of their own happiness.

I had forgotten about the lazy and stupid rw's who boo'd a soldier because he said he was gay.

I'm very proudly straight but not narrow. Unlike you assholes who are terrified of your own homosexual urges. After all it is well known that homophobia is a sign of latent homosexuality.

Admit it - this woman scars the shit out of you. LOL

Forum List

Back