Lesbian couple having sex in McDonald's bathroom attacked by mob

Fortunately this couple wasn't in New York where attacks on gays are up 70%.

Victim Describes Horror Of Being Attacked Because He Is Gay « CBS New York

As WCBS 880′s Rich Lamb reported, Kelly added overall hate crimes are down in the city this year but hate crimes targeting the gay community are up 70 percent.

Did anyone imagine this would go any other way?

Of course you blame gay people I am guessing.

Indeed. Instead we should blame.......

BOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My sister is a flight attendant, and tells me that couples joining the "Mile High Club" in the cabin john on overnight trips is so common that they they don't even consider it worthy of comment any more. However, since that is not primarily a gay thing, nobody cares.

As WCBS 880′s Rich Lamb reported, Kelly added overall hate crimes are down in the city this year but hate crimes targeting the gay community are up 70 percent.

So...again, Katzdogz EXPECTS heteros to beat up gay people.

So.....who do you expet to beat up gay people.........other gays? Celibates?

Made%2BIn%2BChelsea%2Brich%2Bgirls%2BCheska%2Band%2BBinky%2Brough%2Bit%2Bat%2BMcDonalds...%2Bbut%2Bit%2BIS%2Bon%2Bthe%2BKing%2527s%2BRoad%2B%2B1.jpg

The man-face on the right looks like a young John Kerry in drag. :lol:

Turn it into a homophobe issue if you want to but according to the story they weren't "attacked by a mob for having sex", they were engaged in a freaking fight with customers. According to the story the lesbian couple didn't leave when asked to and instead they became belligerent and it escalated to a fight.

So...again, Katzdogz EXPECTS heteros to beat up gay people.

So.....who do you expet to beat up gay people.........other gays? Celibates?

I don't "expet" anyone to beat up anyone else.

Turn it into a homophobe issue if you want to but according to the story they weren't "attacked by a mob for having sex", they were engaged in a freaking fight with customers. According to the story the lesbian couple didn't leave when asked to and instead they became belligerent and it escalated to a fight.

All the more reason to stab one of them, eh?

All the more reason to stab one of them, eh?

Why not, they're looking for a reaction aren't they? why not give them a reaction they won't soon forget? :eusa_eh:

Of course you blame gay people I am guessing.

I don't blame gay people. I blame gay activists. They make these kinds of attacks inevitable. After all, the attacks on gays isn't only going on in the US, but all over the world.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Push people into accepting what they find intolerable and you can expect a reaction.

I been around a long time and from what I've seen, the butch-dykes are queer because no male will have sex with them. The fems are the sick ones....they hate men for offenses real or imagined and have turned to other women for spite. Take a look at most of them in the grocery store...the one pushing the cart is always a disgusted looking butch while the fem floats along thinking about shoes. She's the one you go after with a butterfly net.

I been around a long time and from what I've seen, the butch-dykes are queer because no male will have sex with them. The fems are the sick ones....they hate men for offenses real or imagined and have turned to other women for spite. Take a look at most of them in the grocery store...the one pushing the cart is always a disgusted looking butch while the fem floats along thinking about shoes. She's the one you go after with a butterfly net.

Two words
Janet Napolitano

Forum List

Back