Legal Opinion, Trump Indictment by Napolitano

Criminals, being who and what they are, often are implicated by criminal associates. This is not uncommon in criminal trials.

What will implicate Trump will not be a liar's words, but the liars documents proving he is not lying.

And why did Cohen lie when he did lie? At the time, he was a fervent Trump acolyte, and he lied to protect his mentor and client, Donald Trump.

Cheers,
Rumpole
You just protected the democrat crimes on to Trump moron no reasonable person believes you. Your twisted version of reality is illogical

I read this far---NOT impressed w/ article so far, to say the least

I respect napolitano, have readsome of his books

but I don't see where he has much of a point (maybe he made one further along and I didn't see it but once Idetect BS, I stopped reading, a lot of the time)
Do you ignore any negative opinions of Trump or Trump acions.
His cult mebers do that. Their cult leader can do no wrong.

So what you are saying is that the NY DA's case was so weak that until Trump posted a humorous meme on Twitter, they had nothing, and now intend to try to build Trump as a credible "threat" to Bragg, as if anyone actually worries that Trump would go after him with a bat! :laughing0301:

Thanks again for admitting that Trump having an affair was no crime, that Trump paying her to be quiet was no crime neither, that the entire case rests on how Trump RECORDED the payment in a record book, a total technicality and matter of opinion which he probably got from Cohen himself as his attorney, because calling it this or that changes nothing--- it doesn't change the amount, it doesn't change who it went to, it doesn't change why, it doesn't even show whether the affair was real or not, it just affects what column a transaction was recorded in a business ledger which ordinarily, no one but Trump and his business cares about.

IN OTHER WORDS: The whole case against Trump is based on a nitpicking technicality blown way out of proportion and Trump's making a funny meme on social media to illustrate just how absurd it really was. Put simply: a drummed up legal harassment part of a continuing weaponized harassment by the legal system to try to keep the person America wants for president out of the WH, even out of the race for the office, because he doesn't take bribes from Soros and doesn't sell out to China.

GOT IT
Trump cult member making excuses for their cult leader.

Trump cult member making excuses for their cult leader.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/da/62/23/da6223cf6cce7a559043a87aff82529d.gif

Hey jerkoff Jakey;

Point to me suggesting anything about when the Manahattan case is scheduled.

You fuckin’ idiot.
Sure.
You said it’s “still a nothing burger”.
As if anything would have changed before the trial starts and more information is known, dope.

Sure.
You said it’s “still a nothing burger”.
Yes. It is.
As if anything would have changed before the trial starts and more information is known, dope.
You’re an idiot, Fakey. I know morons like you don’t get it, but it’s nevertheless true that no one should ever be indicted before there is actual evidence of guilt.

You are seriously stupid and dishonest. You and Brandon are both stupid twats.

Last edited:
Yes. It is.

You’re an idiot, Fakey. I know morons like you don’t get it, but it’s nevertheless true that no one should ever be indicted before there is actual evidence of guilt.

You are seriously stupid and dishonest. You and Brandon are both stupid twats.
There is actual evidence of guilt, dope. The grand jury saw it and voted to indict. It just isn’t public yet as the trial hasn’t started yet.

Are you ever not a moron?

There is actual evidence of guilt, dope. The grand jury saw it and voted to indict.
That’s what’s called “probable cause to believe” that a crime has been committed. It’s not proof. And the fact of an indictment legally means absolutely nothing. You imbecile.
It just isn’t public yet as the trial hasn’t started yet.
Bullshit. The DOJ and it’s cronies have released enough information to try to accomplish their mission: to get weak minded imbeciles such as you to presume guilt.
Are you ever not a moron?
Yea. I never am. You should try not being one, someday.

That’s what’s called “probable cause to believe” that a crime has been committed. It’s not proof. And the fact of an indictment legally means absolutely nothing. You imbecile.

Bullshit. The DOJ and it’s cronies have released enough information to try to accomplish their mission: to get weak minded imbeciles such as you to presume guilt.

Yea. I never am. You should try not being one, someday.
The DOJ isn’t involved in the NY case, dope.
Grand jury proceedings are sealed until the trial.

The DOJ isn’t involved in the NY case, dope.
Grand jury proceedings are sealed until the trial.
No shit, Sherlock. Please feel obligated to point to any post where I said otherwise. You lummox.

And no. You’re also wrong. Grand jury proceedings are not sealed until trial. How fucking ignorant are you?

Forum List

Back