So whatever Elon's politics may be or seem to be, I think I am done with him and Twitter

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Another poster here, Mudwhistle, says that he was removed from Twitter because he mentioned that the TN shooter was a trans!

Wow... I thought Twitter and its head, Musk, were trying to STOP censorship on Twitter

What a disappointment

I haven't read through the info at that site yet but will do so soon. I may find a better site on this topic, though

i'm still on twitter following sports and music content, but barely any politics (only following Sununu, Ted Cruz, Coulter, Tomi Lahren: 2 presidential candidates and 2 conservative blonde bombshells!)...politics is at my feet, i need to find something new

i'm still on twitter following sports and music content, but barely any politics (only following Sununu, Ted Cruz, Coulter, Tomi Lahren: 2 presidential candidates and 2 conservative blonde bombshells!)...politics is at my feet, i need to find something new
find something new?

???

Lahren believes in murdering children based on where they live (the womb)

Coulter is a phony these days IMO

Another poster here, Mudwhistle, says that he was removed from Twitter because he mentioned that the TN shooter was a trans!

Wow... I thought Twitter and its head, Musk, were trying to STOP censorship on Twitter

What a disappointment

I haven't read through the info at that site yet but will do so soon. I may find a better site on this topic, though
Musk is afraid that advertisers will abandon him and that the European Union will cancel Twitter.

What a disappointment

Well saying your done with Elon isn't fair to him. It's widely known he is against woke stuff and censoring people. He is not only in charge of Twitter, but Tesla, SpaceX, the boring company and neural link. So he has a lot on his plate on top of his own personal life. It's unrealistic to think he can over see every tiny thing going on everywhere all the time.

If enough people bring it to his attention on Twitter eventually he will notice it. It's going to take time to weed out every woke upstart inside Twitter.

Musk is afraid that advertisers will abandon him and that the European Union will cancel Twitter.
banning someone for using an objectively truthful word?

That is beyond despicable

and it appears Musk has no core issues, no political home. . reminds me of that saying

Middle of the road is where you can get creamed

find something new?

???

Lahren believes in murdering children based on where they live (the womb)

Coulter is a phony these days IMO
find a new hobby other than chattering about politics, that's what i meant

Lahren is pro-life. maybe you're thinking of someone else?

Well saying your done with Elon isn't fair to him. It's widely known he is against woke stuff and censoring people. He is not only in charge of Twitter, but Tesla, SpaceX, the boring company and neural link. So he has a lot on his plate on top of his own personal life. It's unrealistic to think he can over see every tiny thing going on everywhere all the time.

If enough people bring it to his attention on Twitter eventually he will notice it. It's going to take time to weed out every woke upstart inside Twitter.
thanks for this. Ihad not considered it, that it may not be his decision. But he definitely needs to get rid of people making hideous decisions like this. The disgusting murderer was a freaking trans. It's not like it was a lie.

find a new hobby other than chattering about politics, that's what i meant

Lahren is pro-life. maybe you're thinking of someone else?
if she is pro life, it is of recent vintage. She wrote a book and in that book she spoke of her problems at the Blaze, which centered around her having a different view on abortion than Glenn Beck, who IS pro life. She specifically said in that books that she is not pro life or words to that effect.

if she is pro life, it is of recent vintage. She wrote a book and in that book she spoke of her problems at the Blaze, which centered around her having a different view on abortion than Glenn Beck, who IS pro life. She specifically said in that books that she is not pro life or words to that effect.
oh i didn't know that, though i think i remember the story now

well i like Tomi, i don't have a strong stance on abortion, not my top issue, though i was almost aborted myself

I am done with him and Twitter​

Am going to be honest with you -- he could not stand your boring and repetitious Jesus crap .

What a disappointment

What are you babbling on about? Someone got banned? It wasnt MILLIONS of people getting banned like before? Then what exactly is your problem?

Forum List

Back