Lefty toad knocks off the wrong MAGA hat… And pays the price…

The whole thing is stupid and pointless. Jackasses confronting jackasses fighting over nothing and not even knowing what they are fighting about.
The guy in the red cap knew exactly what he was fighting about; he was defending himself.

He was not defending himself. He committed a assault. The force he used was disproportionate. He was hardly in any danger because a person knocked his hat off.
all it takes is one swing, that's assault, you can miss and get your ass kicked and your miss started the fight. It's instigation and thinking someone won't fight back. They saw the guy throw his drink as well. It's obvious the fat fk had a problem. Funny he got his ass handed to him. hey, you think that fat fk would do that again?

Good show, MAGA man.

It’s good to see our side not taking their hateful antics.

Read and view the video at
citizenfreepress.com ...

Your side was being hateful. He should have been arrested for assault. The person knocked his hat off. That does not allow the other guy to start throwing a flurry of punches.

Yes it does. Keep your fucking hands to yourself. Didn't you learn this when you were like... 3?

I love how he starts squeaking "What the fuck?" like some prissy 10 year old girl.

That's right, fuckwits. The real world isn't the internet. Keep poking the bear.

Good show, MAGA man.

citizenfreepress.com ...

The whole thing is stupid and pointless. Jackasses confronting jackasses fighting over nothing and not even knowing what they are fighting about. Just each looking for some chip to knock off the other person's shoulder to prove they are as big or bigger jerk than the other.

What next, one person pulling a gun and shooting the other over a drink or a ballcap, just to prove to everyone we really cannot be trusted to handle our freedom?
Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the actions of the left.
Congressman Steve Scalise, shot at a Congressional Charity Baseball game by an avowed Democrat, James Hodgkinson.
Fifty-nine fatalities at a Las Vegas Country Western Concert, shot by Stephen Paddock, who was previously pictured attending a leftist rally, wearing a "pink-pussy" hat, in support of the left and women. While he died when cornered, his affiliation can't be mistaken.
A GOP office in North Carolina, firebombed.
A university professor throws and hits a Trump supporter with a bike lock.
Antifa actions: Need I say more on them?
Actually, the list of leftists attacking Trump supporters goes on and on.
Now, the Trump supporters have had enough and they're fighting back.
I don't wear a Make America Great Again ballcap, primarily because I am not a fan of bright red ballcaps and aside from a few "tourist" ball caps, I don't go around advertising who I vote for, but if asked, I would speak honestly as to who my preferred candidate is and if shoved or punched, I am not just going to stand there and take it, I'll punch them and keep punching until they either run off, or are laying on the ground, asking me to stop.

Good show, MAGA man.

citizenfreepress.com ...
:happy-1:
bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa ! there is nothing funnier than watching a violent democrat getting its ass kicked in self defense by a true and honorable American citizen that loves his country ! all ! and i mean all democrats are cowards and weaklings ! and the further left they stand the more cowardly and weak they are !

I WANT that "My ass got acquitted" hat. Can't find it on Amazon yet (there was a shirt, though) but I like this one:

61YAumljk7L._AC_UL960_QL65_ML3_.jpg

The whole thing is stupid and pointless. Jackasses confronting jackasses fighting over nothing and not even knowing what they are fighting about.
The guy in the red cap knew exactly what he was fighting about; he was defending himself.
yes you are correct ... and once again a true American patriot beat the shit out of a weak limp wristed communist coward in a one on one confrontation initiated by the faggot left .

He was not defending himself. He committed a assault. The force he used was disproportionate. He was hardly in any danger because a person knocked his hat off.
all it takes is one swing, that's assault, you can miss and get your ass kicked and your miss started the fight. It's instigation and thinking someone won't fight back. They saw the guy throw his drink as well. It's obvious the fat fk had a problem. Funny he got his ass handed to him. hey, you think that fat fk would do that again?

All he did was knock his hat off. There is no evidence he meant to do more than that. There is such a thing as proportionality. You do not have the right to beat someone to a pulp. That is not self-defense. That was proven when charges were brought against the Proud Boys in New York. It is obvious that the guy in the MAGA hat also has a problem. He should be prosecuted.

What I don't get is the need for Trump gear. I mean, I like Trump. But Obama, Hillary, Biden and others don't have apparel. Supporters show up at rallies holding signs, passing out flyers. I've yet to see one tee shirt. Maybe bumper stickers. Wearing hats and tee shirts is PERSONAL. You're not at a rally, you are on your own walking down the street. It's no wonder many see it as a challenge, as defiance, as a provocation, and if someone confronts you, you cannot be too surprised.

You SHOULD be able to walk down the street wearing whatever you want. But that's not the reality. You are provoking others and shouldn't be too surprised if it gets you a negative response. Self-defense? More like looking for a fight. It's no one's business who I vote for nor theirs mine. But if someone asks me, I'll sure as hell do my best to convince them why I'm voting for Trump as a good thing. I'd rather get Trump another vote than make him another enemy.
its a statement ! people wearing those hats are saying that they are fed up with business as usual in DC .

Good show, MAGA man.

citizenfreepress.com ...

Your side was being hateful. He should have been arrested for assault. The person knocked his hat off. That does not allow the other guy to start throwing a flurry of punches.

Yes it does. Keep your fucking hands to yourself. Didn't you learn this when you were like... 3?

No it does not. You Trump thugs are nothing but animals. The guy who did the punch should have kept his hands to himself.

yes you are correct ... and once again a true American patriot beat the shit out of a weak limp wristed communist coward in a one on one confrontation initiated by the faggot left .

He is no patriot. He is a common thug. He is the faggot and you are as well.

All he did was knock his hat off. There is no evidence he meant to do more than that. There is such a thing as proportionality. You do not have the right to beat someone to a pulp. That is not self-defense. That was proven when charges were brought against the Proud Boys in New York. It is obvious that the guy in the MAGA hat also has a problem. He should be prosecuted.
he didnt beat him to a pulp ! trust me that was not a proper ass kicking ! he just knocked him around a little .. democrat assailants are so weak that only a little ruffing up will send them running like the cowards all modern democrats are !

He is no patriot. He is a common thug. He is the faggot and you are as well.
bwaaa haaaaa haaaaa the thug and faggot is the piece of dog shit that laid hands on the man in the hat ! i know its hard for weak cowardly triggered faggots like you and your violent terrorist antifa wimps to understand that laying your hands on someone or knocking of someones hat is the equivalent of striking someone its been like that for hundreds of yrs ! its very simple the coward tried to bully someone smaller than it and yes i said it and in the end the democrat got what it deserved .

What makes this worse is that the politicians who are Progs say not a word. For the last several years and especially under Obama this was appalling. The media people cause this. And they laugh. And very few of them can fight at all. How much is enough? Stop it Progs!

Forum List

Back