Lefty toad knocks off the wrong MAGA hat… And pays the price…

The whole thing is stupid and pointless. Jackasses confronting jackasses fighting over nothing and not even knowing what they are fighting about.
The guy in the red cap knew exactly what he was fighting about; he was defending himself.
yes you are correct ... and once again a true American patriot beat the shit out of a weak limp wristed communist coward in a one on one confrontation initiated by the faggot left .

He is no patriot. He is a common thug. He is the faggot and you are as well.
bwaaa haaaaa haaaaa the thug and faggot is the piece of dog shit that laid hands on the man in the hat ! i know its hard for weak cowardly triggered faggots like you and your violent terrorist antifa wimps to understand that laying your hands on someone or knocking of someones hat is the equivalent of striking someone its been like that for hundreds of yrs ! its very simple the coward tried to bully someone smaller than it and yes i said it and in the end the democrat got what it deserved .

Standing up against violence is not weak. You are the one who is weak. The guy committed a assault as well. However his was much worse as he used disproportionate force.
weak ! i am a strong human male ! and i can beat the shit out of any subhuman democrat !

Wrong. You don't knock someone's cap off without expecting a response. That in itself is an assault and a provocation and no one sits back waiting to see if it ends just there.

Correct and, BTW, if the hat-wearer were law enforcement, that guy would be on the ground in handcuffs or shot.

Forum List

Back