Lefty toad knocks off the wrong MAGA hat… And pays the price…

Good for him he doesnt have to take that from some asian immigrant

All this rage and anger and violence from the left ...the american people they see it they hear about it ...not really helping your cause

Even the atlantic the party is fractured......niched out ...fractured potato potato

Good show, MAGA man.

It’s good to see our side not taking their hateful antics.

Read and view the video at
citizenfreepress.com ...

The whole thing is stupid and pointless. Jackasses confronting jackasses fighting over nothing and not even knowing what they are fighting about. Just each looking for some chip to knock off the other person's shoulder to prove they are as big or bigger jerk than the other.

What next, one person pulling a gun and shooting the other over a drink or a ballcap, just to prove to everyone we really cannot be trusted to handle our freedom?

Seems to me that the man is walking down the street and is accosted by Trumpist thugs. He defends himself. The Trumpist thug gets in his face and the man knocks the hat off the thug’s head. The thug than does what he want to do and brutally assaults the man while the thug’s friend laughs.

Looks contrived and fake.

If it's not, they should have dragged the annoying fat fuck down the street by that little ponytail, or whatever the fuck it was.

This looks a little suspect. If it isn’t: good, don’t put your hands on other people or their property.

The whole thing is stupid and pointless. Jackasses confronting jackasses fighting over nothing and not even knowing what they are fighting about.
The guy in the red cap knew exactly what he was fighting about; he was defending himself.

Seems to me that the man is walking down the street and is accosted by Trumpist thugs. He defends himself. The Trumpist thug gets in his face and the man knocks the hat off the thug’s head. The thug than does what he want to do and brutally assaults the man while the thug’s friend laughs.
He accused him of genocide

NVwPxUO.jpg

You didn’t watch the video.

Good show, MAGA man.

It’s good to see our side not taking their hateful antics.

Read and view the video at
citizenfreepress.com ...

Your side was being hateful. He should have been arrested for assault. The person knocked his hat off. That does not allow the other guy to start throwing a flurry of punches.

The whole thing is stupid and pointless. Jackasses confronting jackasses fighting over nothing and not even knowing what they are fighting about.
The guy in the red cap knew exactly what he was fighting about; he was defending himself.

He was not defending himself. He committed a assault. The force he used was disproportionate. He was hardly in any danger because a person knocked his hat off.

He was not defending himself. He committed a assault. The force he used was disproportionate. He was hardly in any danger because a person knocked his hat off.

What I don't get is the need for Trump gear. I mean, I like Trump. But Obama, Hillary, Biden and others don't have apparel. Supporters show up at rallies holding signs, passing out flyers. I've yet to see one tee shirt. Maybe bumper stickers. Wearing hats and tee shirts is PERSONAL. You're not at a rally, you are on your own walking down the street. It's no wonder many see it as a challenge, as defiance, as a provocation, and if someone confronts you, you cannot be too surprised.

You SHOULD be able to walk down the street wearing whatever you want. But that's not the reality. You are provoking others and shouldn't be too surprised if it gets you a negative response. Self-defense? More like looking for a fight. It's no one's business who I vote for nor theirs mine. But if someone asks me, I'll sure as hell do my best to convince them why I'm voting for Trump as a good thing. I'd rather get Trump another vote than make him another enemy.

Forum List

Back