Leftists...do you believe that the motivation to remove Trump from office is based on...

3. Voice for the poor. Who told you that?

Trump is better for poor Americans than are Democrats. If you believe me, look at south Chicago, which has been a liberal utopia for 70 years.

Trump also championed and signed the justice reform bill, something Obama didn't do.

5c1d3eacb2e80.preview.jpg

They are collecting millions from their business because of their connections with the president.

Jared Kushner's personal wealth is about $800 MILLION. He wasn't hurting for money, neither was Ivanka. Trump didn't run for president because he needed the money. In fact, Trump spent around $80 MILLION of his own money campaigning for the position.

You're just another rabid Trump hater, frothing at the mouth and spewing your venom. Your loyalty is to the Democratic Party and NOT to poor and middle-class Americans.

Trump has had 3 years now and has divided this country...

Was it "divisive" when Hillary said that "half" of Trump supporters are deplorable?
Yes it was... although we all know she was talking about the racists and bigots that supported him but keep running with that political football. I’m sure you’re fooling a ton of people.

Yes it was... although we all know she was talking about the racists and bigots that supported him but keep running with that political football. I’m sure you’re fooling a ton of people.

Trump isn't divisive.

The left excoriated Mitt Romney, John McCain and W Bush before they excoriated Trump. They'll claim the next Republican candidate for president to be "divisive" too.

Trump isn't divisive.

The left excoriated Mitt Romney, John McCain and W Bush before they excoriated Trump. They'll claim the next Republican candidate for president to be "divisive" too.
pointing at the left doesn’t take any blame off trump. You do understand that don’t you? It is a completely useless defense.

trump is an internet troll by definition. For you to say that’s not divisive is plain ignorant.

pointing at the left...

Jesus Christ could be president and the left would accuse him of being "divisive". Trump is more or less "divisive" than any other president. You guys also claim that Trump is a racist and a xenophobe and a misogynist and all sorts of other smears.

The real question is, why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?

pointing at the left...

Jesus Christ could be president and the left would accuse him of being "divisive". Trump is more or less "divisive" than any other president. You guys also claim that Trump is a racist and a xenophobe and a misogynist and all sorts of other smears.

The real question is, why do you love the Democratic Party more than you love average Americans?
i think the Democratic Party is garbage... same for Republican Party and the trump cult. You are so blind you can’t even see what’s right in front of you. You don’t think Trump is divisive? you know you can support trump and still be honest and admit he is divisive. The fact that you can’t even do that just shows that you’re either a total hack or a Complete moron.

Trump isn't divisive.

Chanting "send them back" isn't divisive?

Trump's guide to racism.

Chanting "send them back" isn't divisive?

When did Trump make that chant?

Was it "divisive" when Obama used the IRS to prevent conservative groups from participating in the 2012 election?

id have to take you seriously to care

I thought we were having a polite conversation. Somehow, you became triggered and enraged.
That’s all in your head dude. I’m playing guitar, sipping whiskey, and reading the occasion moronic post on this message board. Happy as a clam. Can you believe there are actually people out there trying to claim that Trump isn’t divisive? That’s like straight up delusional

That’s all in your head dude. I’m playing guitar, sipping whiskey, and reading the occasion moronic post on this message board. Happy as a clam. Can you believe there are actually people out there trying to claim that Trump isn’t divisive? That’s like straight up delusional

And some dudes think they're women; that doesn't make it so.

Trump is better for poor and middle-class Americans than any Democrat. Until he demonstrates otherwise, I'll stick with him. You can vote for Warren, who wants open borders and free healthcare for all of Mexico.

...a desire to improve the lives of poor and middle-class Americans? If so, why do you believe that to be true?
I believe the motive to remove Trump from office is to follow the constitution and hold him liable for his crimes.

No matter how blind to his crimes you may be or how desperate you may be to defend his lawlessness or spin his actions in some wild partisan conspiracy, he must be held to account for the safety of constitutional government.

And some dudes think they're women; that doesn't make it so.

Trump is better for poor and middle-class Americans than any Democrat. Until he demonstrates otherwise, I'll stick with him. You can vote for Warren, who wants open borders and free healthcare for all of Mexico.
Warren’s not gonna be prez. And you can pretend like trump is working for the poor and middle class all you want but that has nothing to do with the toxic decisiveness he is perpetuating in this country. I hate to burst your bubble but the president doesn’t have that huge a impact on the poor and middle class. Trump isn’t pulling any magic strings of salvation. He is just power tripping and trolling while setting up his business expansion and media empire which will come as soon as he leaves the White House. Mark my words

...a desire to improve the lives of poor and middle-class Americans? If so, why do you believe that to be true?
I believe the motive to remove Trump from office is to follow the constitution and hold him liable for his crimes.

No matter how blind to his crimes you may be or how desperate you may be to defend his lawlessness or spin his actions in some wild partisan conspiracy, he must be held to account for the safety of constitutional government.

Well, no evidence of a crime has been submitted to the public, so how do you KNOW that Trump committed a crime? And you're calling me "blind"?

Did you also believe the fairy tale that Trump conspired with Putin?

I own a bridge in San Francisco. Can I interest you in buying it, if I give you a good price?

Forum List

Back