"I Can Beat Him": Hillary Clinton Teases 2020 Run

Typo ... "I was soundly beaten by him"

Like a rented red-headed step-mule.

Killery is out of her freakin' mind to think she could beat Donald Trump. She would get far less than the measly 20 states she carried in 2016. I believe she would struggle to carry TEN states if she's stupid enough to run again. What a deranged old hag!

Nothing would scream "entitled party" than allowing someone to come out of the left field because they submarined their leading Establishment candidate with an impeachment.

How could the other candidates even pretend their party isn't rigging it?

If she knows she's not running again why not try and prop up the democrats that are running...either way Hillary's TDS has turned her into a cringing joke.

If she ran, Dems would probably piss off the Bernie supporters again. They'd probably sit this one out like 2016. Not to mention people who like the other leading candidates.

Well, it was reported today that the top Democratic Donors are begging Michelle Obama to run.

They believe Biden is out of it already and know that Warren cannot beat Trump in the States she would
need to beat him in. The rest are garbage.

Thus, Hillary could feel she might have a shot, but I doubt it. She would have to reorganize quickly, and she is not
the healthiest bitch in the room as it is.

Michelle Obama ain't gonna win back the blue collar vote in the Midwest, so they would be wasting their time with
her, also.

I would LOVE to see Hillary run for the Democrooks. To see her lose again would be golden.

Well, it was reported today that the top Democratic Donors are begging Michelle Obama to run.

They believe Biden is out of it already and know that Warren cannot beat Trump in the States she would
need to beat him in. The rest are garbage.

Thus, Hillary could feel she might have a shot, but I doubt it. She would have to reorganize quickly, and she is not
the healthiest bitch in the room as it is.

Michelle Obama ain't gonna win back the blue collar vote in the Midwest, so they would be wasting their time with
her, also.

Hillary told me you just have to win California and New York to get elected President.

Hillary is not healthy. There are rigors to the job. They would need a port a potty in the oval office for her.

This is strategic. She along with the Obama administration rogue FBI/IC know that the gig is up and she’s trying to run ahead and protect herself under the ‘Presidential candidate’ umbrella as to shield her from what’s going to come out. Add Biden to that list too. He knows the gig is up!

'I can beat him again': Hillary Clinton teases 2020 run

Is the plan for her to jump in and then impeach Trump for investigating her?

These people believe that being Trump's opponent somehow makes them immune to investigations.

Killery is out of her freakin' mind to think she could beat Donald Trump. She would get far less than the measly 20 states she carried in 2016. I believe she would struggle to carry TEN states if she's stupid enough to run again. What a deranged old hag!

Which is why we should hope that she runs.

3eqf6f.gif

Forum List

Back