Pothead Kamala Harris: Weed Brings "Good Vibes"

Pot has been used for thousands of years to treat different ailments. Nothing wrong with smoking it.

This is the most interesting thing I have heard about or from her, ever.

I get a good belly laugh at these knuckleheads that perceive folks who smoke pot of all being like Cheech and Chong or Jeff Spicoli…
Dumb asses I'm telling you, dumb asses... :bang3:

This mixed-breed woman who slept her way to where she is today has no business in the campaign running for President. A president should have a drug free mind.

Kamala Harris: Weed Brings 'Good Vibes' | Breitbart
So she was getting good vibes while sending people to prison for having some.

What kind of sack of shit gets stoned while working on sending people to prison for the same thing. Then brag about it.

This mixed-breed woman who slept her way to where she is today has no business in the campaign running for President. A president should have a drug free mind.

So she was getting good vibes while sending people to prison for having some.

What kind of sack of shit gets stoned while working on sending people to prison for the same thing. Then brag about it.

It's called a hypocrite, and the Democrat party is full of them.

I get a good belly laugh at these knuckleheads that perceive folks who smoke pot of all being like Cheech and Chong or Jeff Spicoli…
Dumb asses I'm telling you, dumb asses... :bang3:

Over the years (many many years) I have been friends with pot smokers who;

work on race cars
build furniture
play in bands
were software designers
were hardware engineers

Of all the things to jump on that skank about, you jump on her about pot?

The only reason cannabis is on the same drug schedule as heroin and LSD is for political reasons and to satisfy the ambitions of statists.

In grad school, I did a research paper on the history of the pot ban and comparison of the current war on it, with that of alcohol during prohibition (I had so much info, it was over 200 pages with 380 cited references). I went into writing the paper with one opinion (that pot is bad and dangerous) and came out furious that the motherfucker who pushed for its ban (Anslinger) was a statist, authoritarian, control-freak ass wipe trying to inflate his power and control.

Fuck Harris, but for many more compelling reasons that pot.

I've read in a number of places that the founding fathers would gather in pubs, drink beer, and talk about revolution.

Would you rather a president be drunk than stoned?

“But, but, but...alcohol is legal!”

LefTard Logic:
“We legalized alcohol so we’re obligated to legalize heroin. Offering our youth a greater variety of substances to fuck with their minds will only help improve and enhance American society.”

Fuck it, keep dumping whatever we can on this fucked up society full of filth...just keep the degenerate lowlifes out of my bank account.

I've read in a number of places that the founding fathers would gather in pubs, drink beer, and talk about revolution.

Would you rather a president be drunk than stoned?

“But, but, but...alcohol is legal!”

LefTard Logic:
“We legalized alcohol so we’re obligated to legalize heroin. Offering our youth a greater variety of substances to fuck with their minds will only help improve and enhance American society.”

Fuck it, keep dumping whatever we can on this fucked up society full of filth...just keep the degenerate lowlifes out of my bank account.

LefTard Logic:

conservative logic;

1. call liberals LEFTARDS and then whine and complain when liberals do NOT show you any respect for your insane beliefs.

2. equate pot (a substance less dangerous than alcohol) with heroin.

3. denounce LIBERAL NANNY STATE and then demand a NANNY STATE

4. shout FREEDOM and RIGHTS! and then deny freedom and rights to everyone you hate.

Forum List

Back