Leftists...do you believe that the motivation to remove Trump from office is based on...

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
...a desire to improve the lives of poor and middle-class Americans? If so, why do you believe that to be true?

• Banned
Ending a threat to the republic has always been good for the lower and middle classes

The motivation for removing Trump is based on the Democratic quest for power and wealth. They don't give a flying fuck about poor and middle-class Americans. You are unable to figure that out.

If dems cared about corruption they wouldnt be dems.
Stop paying attention to the lying filth

Ending a threat to the republic has always been good for the lower and middle classes

The motivation for removing Trump is based on the Democratic quest for power and wealth. They don't give a flying fuck about poor and middle-class Americans. You are unable to figure that out.
Neither does Trump.

Well, if you're going to answer your own thread question - why start a thread?

...a desire to improve the lives of poor and middle-class Americans? If so, why do you believe that to be true?
I think it’s a desire to get somebody They despise and are totally embarrassed of out of the White House. There are still people out there that respect things like honesty, integrity, and character... things that trump severely lacks.

I for one think trump is an embarrassment because of how he conducts himself. But I’m not for impeachment. He needs to be voted out or else there might actually be a civil war in this country.

I think it’s a desire to get somebody They despise and are totally embarrassed of out of the White House. There are still people out there that respect things like honesty, integrity, and character... things that trump severely lacks.

I for one think trump is an embarrassment because of how he conducts himself. But I’m not for impeachment. He needs to be voted out or else there might actually be a civil war in this country.
If defending the creature Donald Trump is enough for the idiots to start a civil war, then maybe this country needs one.

Neither does Trump.

Trump ran for president for one reason - he is a patriot. He was the only candidate that didn't need the job. Himself, his daughter and son-in-law all work without pay and for the love of their country. Trump has been the only voice for poor and middle-class Americans. The Democratic Party sold out the American worker for their own personal gain.

You have a rabid hatred of Trump on premises rooted in your delusional mind. You are critical of Trump but go out of you way to defend your Democratic masters even when caught, red-handed, screwing the American people.

You have this false belief that the Democratic Party cares about you and average Americans. They couldn't care less about you. They sold you out a long time ago. Their loyalty is to their own wealth and power.

Elizabeth Warren, the leading Democratic candidate for potus, is another leftist that can't tell the truth. I'm guessing you won't be posting any criticism of her for lying.

What's most disturbing about the responses to this thread is not the incredible lack of intellect of the lunatic lib responses, but the fact that Coyote, who is obviously a brainwashed lunatic lib, is ALSO a moderator on this site. As a moderator you should show NO bias, and have the ability to post unbiased, intelligent responses. This person doesn't have the ability to do EITHER of these things. Which begs the question, Why ARE they a moderator? And WHY are they allowed to post such crap?

He needs to be voted out or else there might actually be a civil war in this country.

Why? I think Trump is trying to get better trade deals for our companies and its workers. Trump is trying to enforce immigration law. Trump is trying to put the interests of poor and middle-class Americans first. I don't know about you, but after 8 years of Obama, I find it refreshing to have a pro-American president.

Forum List

Back