Leftists...do you believe that the motivation to remove Trump from office is based on...

...a desire to improve the lives of poor and middle-class Americans? If so, why do you believe that to be true?
I think it’s a desire to get somebody They despise and are totally embarrassed of out of the White House. There are still people out there that respect things like honesty, integrity, and character... things that trump severely lacks.

I for one think trump is an embarrassment because of how he conducts himself. But I’m not for impeachment. He needs to be voted out or else there might actually be a civil war in this country.
If defending the creature Donald Trump is enough for the idiots to start a civil war, then maybe this country needs one.
No country ever needs one. Both sides need to be smarter than this and stop reacting to the idiots with the megaphones

What's most disturbing about the responses to this thread is not the incredible lack of intellect of the lunatic lib responses, but the fact that Coyote, who is obviously a brainwashed lunatic lib, is ALSO a moderator on this site. As a moderator you should show NO bias, and have the ability to post unbiased, intelligent responses. This person doesn't have the ability to do EITHER of these things. Which begs the question, Why ARE they a moderator? And WHY are they allowed to post such crap?

I agree that Coyote is a hardcore leftist. I disagree that moderators shouldn't be permitted to express partisan opinions. I like them being open about their beliefs rather than hiding behind a facade of "impartiality" while "moderating" based on their political ideals.

Neither does Trump.

Trump ran for president for one reason - he is a patriot. He was the only candidate that didn't need the job. Himself, his daughter and son-in-law all work without pay and for the love of their country. Trump has been the only voice for poor and middle-class Americans. The Democratic Party sold out the American worker for their own personal gain.

You have a rabid hatred of Trump on premises rooted in your delusional mind. You are critical of Trump but go out of you way to defend your Democratic masters even when caught, red-handed, screwing the American people.

You have this false belief that the Democratic Party cares about you and average Americans. They couldn't care less about you. They sold you out a long time ago. Their loyalty is to their own wealth and power.

Elizabeth Warren, the leading Democratic candidate for potus, is another leftist that can't tell the truth. I'm guessing you won't be posting any criticism of her for lying.
Here's the truth from one of your own fucks in a rare moment of clarity:

He needs to be voted out or else there might actually be a civil war in this country.

Why? I think Trump is trying to get better trade deals for our companies and its workers. Trump is trying to enforce immigration law. Trump is trying to put the interests of poor and middle-class Americans first. I don't know about you, but after 8 years of Obama, I find it refreshing to have a pro-American president.
other people can try and do those things too, hopefully in a respectable way. Trump has had 3 years now and has divided this country so bad that it doesn’t look like any of those things are gonna get done. He is going around the world burning every Bridge he can. Embarrassing. He truly belongs on a reality show not the White House

If defending the creature Donald Trump is enough for the idiots to start a civil war, then maybe this country needs one.

You need to keep in mind that, throughout world history, the left has always sought to achieve totalitarian power. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, etc. were the ultimate examples of what happens when the left seizes total power.

The American left is no different. They would love to do the same here, but are restrained by laws and patriots.

Obviously, the American left is trying to overturn the 2016 election by hook or crook. They have no problem fabricating a crime, framing Trump and then removing him from office with the help of some corrupt Republican senators.

My view is this, if the left is going to resort to such tactics, then it's time for American patriots to pick up their guns and begin eliminating the traitors that committed treason.

I take it you'll be supporting the Democratic fascists.

I answered your question, asshole, what more do you want? There's nothing to discuss. The answer was no.

So tolerant. Anyone who doesn't parrot your view is an "asshole".

You need to keep in mind that, throughout world history, the left has always sought to achieve totalitarian power. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, etc. were the ultimate examples of what happens when the left seizes total power.

The American left is no different. They would love to do the same here, but are restrained by laws and patriots.

Obviously, the American left is trying to overturn the 2016 election by hook or crook. They have no problem fabricating a crime, framing Trump and then removing him from office with the help of some corrupt Republican senators.

My view is this, if the left is going to resort to such tactics, then it's time for American patriots to pick up their guns and begin eliminating the traitors that committed treason.

I take it you'll be supporting the Democratic fascists.
I think that you actually believe what you're saying, and that's why the time for dialogue may have ended. Whoever rises from the ashes gets to decide, and deal with what comes out on the other end.

"righties" need to give up on trying to find common ground with "lefties" and instead focus on shoring up the differences in our own camp.

Neither does Trump.

Trump ran for president for one reason - he is a patriot. He was the only candidate that didn't need the job. Himself, his daughter and son-in-law all work without pay and for the love of their country. Trump has been the only voice for poor and middle-class Americans. The Democratic Party sold out the American worker for their own personal gain.

You have a rabid hatred of Trump on premises rooted in your delusional mind. You are critical of Trump but go out of you way to defend your Democratic masters even when caught, red-handed, screwing the American people.

You have this false belief that the Democratic Party cares about you and average Americans. They couldn't care less about you. They sold you out a long time ago. Their loyalty is to their own wealth and power.

Elizabeth Warren, the leading Democratic candidate for potus, is another leftist that can't tell the truth. I'm guessing you won't be posting any criticism of her for lying.
And you have a hatred of dems while going out if your way to defend trump.
You are no better than leftists.

I answered your question, asshole, what more do you want? There's nothing to discuss. The answer was no.

Here's something I know about you. You're a loser. You're bitter at life and you come onto message boards to vent your frustration at other, anonymous people. In your real life, people are...

large.jpg

Oh, is asking to see evidence of a crime "defending Trump"?

When leftists were presented with overwhelming evidence of Hillary's crimes, what did they do? That's right, they voted for her to be president!

Thanks for the laugh.

Oh, is asking to see evidence of a crime "defending Trump"?

When leftists were presented with overwhelming evidence of Hillary's crimes, what did they do? That's right, they voted for her to be president!

Thanks for the laugh.
You attack leftists for the same shit trump does.
Grow up

Neither does Trump.

1. Patriot? Tell me if your moronic leader is a patriot.
He continue to love and lick Putin boots.
He love Wikileaks.
He admired believe Kim Jung un than his fellow American Biden.
Never ending lies.
So how did he become a patriot???

2. Not accepting salaries. Bull fucking shit. They are collecting millions from their business because of their connections with the president. They benefited billions from trump tax cuts.
On his Maralago golf clubs alone made tons when he invited foreign leaders and from his security team paid by tax payers.

3. Voice for the poor. Who told you that?

It is based on sour grapes. They can't accept Clinton lost, and she wont let them.

Let's get past the opening rounds and get to the main event. Trump v Clinton 2

Forum List

Back