Leftist white nationalist Richard Spencer complains that Trump's platform is inclusive of minorities

...primary characteristic of right wing politics is that social hierarchy is desirable and natural.

Wrong again. The "primary characteristic" of right-wing politics is for the government to stay out of the people's business so that they can pursue "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness". It's the left that wants hierarchies through total government control of every facet of society.
The types of right wing politics:
reactionary right
moderate right
radical right
extreme right
neo-liberal right

For limited government: only the moderate right and neo-liberal right make this a priority. But all of the variants hold the view the social hierarchy is desirable and/or natural.

The nazis were both radical right and extreme right. (nationalist and racist)
"America First" is radical right.

Now you’re going full stoopid. Go to bed please.

That's what I thought. You don't understand terms such as fascism and nationalism and, when challenged, you call me stupid and tell me to go away.

You're out of your depth. Merry Christmas, even though I'm confident that you don't believe in Jesus, of course.

Hey @XponentialChaos

Do you consider Kim Jung-un a member of the political right or of the political left?

I’m not familiar with his political ideologies other than being fine with being an authoritarian dictator.

If you have a point to make, then make it.

Jung-un's North Korea practices much of what much of the American left supports, such as opposition to free-market capitalism, treating "citizens" as subjects, total government control over every facet of the nation. Yea, Jung-un is a leftist.

You cannot accept that the extreme of your ideology leads to guys like Jung-un, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. You delude yourself into believing that the left does not have a dangerous propensity to seize total power, which then often leads to oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies.

Yup, I figured this was going to turn into a "Hitler is a leftist" kind of argument.

You hate that truth, don't you?

And unabashed corporatism.

Wow. Major corporations own most of the media and the vast majority of major media outlets serve the Democratic Party But I know you. You'll support the Democratic Party NO MATTER WHAT!!! Your loyalty to your fellow man is vastly exceeded by your loyalty to the party. Guys like Mussolini adored guys like you.

Billionaires own the right wing media. Billionaires who benefit greatly from Republican tax cuts. The MSM is owned by shareholders, and is overseen by Boards of Directors, elected by the shareholders. The Directors of FOX are the family and friends of the owner.

Can we find some deserted island in the south Pacific and send all white nationalists there?

@RichardBSpencer
Yes, this might seem off-the-wall, but it was Trump's means of transcending polarization by combining his base with Democrats, who are actually interested in national policy. Instead, he embraced "conservatism," so-called "populism," and other platforms that have minority appeal.

If Spencer is a liberal, why do liberals punch him in the face?

I never said that Spencer is a liberal. He's a "leftist", like you.

No he isnt. How absurd. He is a far right fascist. That's why he said it seemed off the wall that he would depart from the far right fascist Trump, if even for a moment.

Our Buck-toothed loon is slightly more clever than Billiejeens, but not by much ;)

No chance

Wow. Major corporations own most of the media and the vast majority of major media outlets serve the Democratic Party But I know you. You'll support the Democratic Party NO MATTER WHAT!!! Your loyalty to your fellow man is vastly exceeded by your loyalty to the party. Guys like Mussolini adored guys like you.

Billionaires own the right wing media. Billionaires who benefit greatly from Republican tax cuts. The MSM is owned by shareholders, and is overseen by Boards of Directors, elected by the shareholders. The Directors of FOX are the family and friends of the owner.

You
Are
Fucking
Insane

So where are all the Ds alerting the their constituents of these facts?

Hey @XponentialChaos

Do you consider Kim Jung-un a member of the political right or of the political left?

I consider him a Fascist .. Like Donald

In other words, anyone you dislike, regardless of their views and actions, is a "fascist", correct? For you, it doesn't matter what their belief system is. Your definition of a "fascist" is anyone that you dislike, correct?

If not, then what is YOUR definition of a fascist? Can you elaborate in your own words or will you copy and paste someone else's definition?

No Gomer, incorrect. The term is most often defined as “extreme right wing, nationalistic and authoritarian” Sounds like Richard Spencer & your Dotard huh?
It's obvious that the nations that don't give the US any money are "extreme right wing, nationalistic and authoritarian" nations.

A billionaire owns Fox News, which is rapidly turning left.

ALL other major media outlets are owned by corporations who are loyal to the Democratic Party. Look it up. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo. Hell, even the government-run PBS works for the Democratic Party. That's a big reason why there is much crime and corruption in the federal government. The media won't cover it in order to protect the party. Everything for the left is about the party. Benito Mussolini would be envious!

Abraham Lincoln is arguably the biggest nationalist in U.S. history. After all, he sent over 600,000 young men to their deaths to keep the nation intact. If that isn't "extreme" nationalism, then what is?

Billiejeens

Would you prefer to live in an all-white community of people who have radically different views on the role of government or would you prefer to live in a "diverse" community of Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Hispanics, etc., that all share the view that government and its power should be limited in order that citizens can be as free as possible to pursue life, liberty and happiness?

Billiejeens

Would you prefer to live in an all-white community of people who have radically different views on the role of government or would you prefer to live in a "diverse" community of Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Hispanics, etc., that all share the view that government and its power should be limited in order that citizens can be as free as possible to pursue life, liberty and happiness?

I already live in the 2nd one

Hey @XponentialChaos

I’m not familiar with his political ideologies other than being fine with being an authoritarian dictator.

If you have a point to make, then make it.

Jung-un's North Korea practices much of what much of the American left supports, such as opposition to free-market capitalism, treating "citizens" as subjects, total government control over every facet of the nation. Yea, Jung-un is a leftist.

You cannot accept that the extreme of your ideology leads to guys like Jung-un, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc. You delude yourself into believing that the left does not have a dangerous propensity to seize total power, which then often leads to oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies.

Yup, I figured this was going to turn into a "Hitler is a leftist" kind of argument.

You hate that truth, don't you?

You’re retarded, aren’t you?

Forum List

Back