Leftist Organization Bribed Georgia Judges and Election Officials With 85,000

If he wasn't a puppet why isn't he allowed to take questions and answer them for himself?
He performed at least as well as Trump during the Presidential debates so he is capable of extemporaneous speaking. As to why he keeps a low profile? He is not stupid and even an experienced public speaker like Trump made the occasional gaff and that was the only thing remembered afterwards. Whatever Biden says, people like you will take it out of context and turn it into an attack, legitimate or not.

I thought I saw a video that he was wearing one,.. but either way,.. earpiece, teleprompter, what's the difference? Either way he wasn't answering the questions by himself.
So, no evidence for an earpiece so you go with teleprompter. Nice. Got any evidence for that or just another item you never bothered to analyze for yourself, contrary to your earlier assertion.

You wrote of your distain for Democrats in general and me in particular. From my point of view you are just another mindless pawn in the Rightwing playbook. They feed you lies and you regurgitate them because others have regurgitated them to you too. After all, if everyone says it, it must be true. And if a source (e.g., MSM) out there disagrees, then you believe they are part of a conspiracy of misinformation when in fact, you are the unwitting conspirator yourself.

So, no evidence for an earpiece so you go with teleprompter. Nice. Got any evidence for that or just another item you never bothered to analyze for yourself, contrary to your earlier assertion.

I'm sure you'd do much better, standing in front of 10s of millions of people, 1/2 of them hoping you'll make a gaff, but I think Biden held his own:

That wasn't my point though and I already know that I'm not fit to be president of The United States of America.

What was your point then?

That if this idiot needs a teleprompter for everything else or somebody or something to tell him what to say then he needs it for everything else. Otherwise he starts saying shit like this.

How much evidence is needed to show that fraud occurred in this election before the left will believe it?
What does it matter? Pissing and moaning about it a year later and the election is not over turned....What do you Trumpettes want? Hell you raided the Capitol and disgraced the entire nation...I am a Republican from way back and the thought of 4 more years of loud mouth Twitter tweeting Trump is enough to scare the paint off the Oval Office walls......

Every human I ever talked to make errors when speaking off the cuff.

Joe Biden is the first human I know who claims to be over a hundred eighty years old and cries out that his butt has been wiped. You're either completely oblivious or completely in denial.

Forum List

Back