Leftist Organization Bribed Georgia Judges and Election Officials With 85,000

Yes, it's a never-ending deluge of dumbed-down humans exposing their weakness.

Close to 10 times now I have listed the things I did after the election in regards to deciding if there was fraud enough to steal the election and each time asked the Big Lie believers if they have ever done what I did....so far not a single one of them has had the balls to answer.

They all just eat what they are handed and never look to see if it is a shit sandwich or not.

I already answered you and I'm not going to do it again.
Really? I must have missed it, please tell me which post it was in.

Or are you just making that up too? Is it like the video that would be front page news everywhere but is no longer available anywhere? Is it like the article you linked to as evidence of fraud when the article has no evidence of fraud in it?

I hope one day you'll see the irony of you doing exactly what you claim others are doing.

Really? I must have missed it, please tell me which post it was in.

Or are you just making that up too? Is it like the video that would be front page news everywhere but is no longer available anywhere? Is it like the article you linked to as evidence of fraud when the article has no evidence of fraud in it?

I hope one day you'll see the irony of you doing exactly what you claim others are doing.

Hey, I can't help that YouTube censors everything but hold on let me check the post number for you.

How much evidence is needed to show that fraud occurred in this election before the left will believe it?
"STAGGERING?"
$85k

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Refer to post numbers 24 and 36.
24: Tell me then,.. why do you believe that there wasn't any fraud?

36: My mistake I was quoting the wrong person. Look, all you democraps, you want to know the true difference between you and me? I find a news story, analyze it, see if it makes sense, and decide for myself whether or not I want to believe it. However, you guys are like a herd of sheep. You'll believe everything you see and hear and skip the step of actually stopping and thinking about it.

4: My Post:
Some evidence would be nice. Questions are not evidence. From your link:​
SPLC sent the funds to Fulton County for the purchase of 25 absentee drop boxes in their mission to increase black voter turnout, according to the organization.​
Doesn't sound like fraud to me?​
I asked for some evidence or at least an explanation for why drop boxes would be a bribe for a judge or fraud of any kind and you really think you answered me? For someone who claims to find a news story, analyze it, see if it makes sense, and decide for whether or not to believe it, I see little evidence you're capable of any of it. If I'm incorrect please correct me.

I asked for some evidence or at least an explanation for why drop boxes would be a bribe for a judge or fraud of any kind and you really think you answered me? For someone who claims to find a news story, analyze it, see if it makes sense, and decide for whether or not to believe it, I see little evidence you're capable of any of it. If I'm incorrect please correct me.

That's because I admit there's no physical evidence. The only kind of evidence that there is right now is common sense which apparently you don't have.

That's because I admit there's no physical evidence. The only kind of evidence that there is right now is common sense which apparently you don't have.
Refreshing honesty. You're right, though I don't have your version of 'common sense', my sense is derived from reality, not from distortions, rumors, innuendos, myths, and outright lies I've been told.

Guess what? I found the video.
Guess what? It was taken out of context, if you had bothered to analyze it and see if it makes sense you'd know Biden wouldn't admit it if it were true. Even a cursory search of the web should have told you that it was a deceptively edited clip.

When Biden used the phrase “voter fraud organization,” he was referring to the systems put into place to help people who have trouble voting. He wasn’t admitting to voter fraud.​
Fox News wrote about the video clip on Oct. 25, referring to it as a “misspoken claim” and reporting, “Biden may have been referring to his campaign’s massive ‘election protection program,’ which includes former Attorney General Eric Holder and hundreds of other lawyers in preparation for a legal battle in the event of a contested election.”​

Guess what? It was taken out of context, if you had bothered to analyze it and see if it makes sense you'd know Biden wouldn't admit it if it were true.

Uh huh, because we all know he has a habit of keeping his lips zipped. :rolleyes:

Of course you're talking about a man who was repeatedly elected to the Senate and then became a Vice President and then a President. Do you have a similarly impressive resume, I mean beyond being someone's wife?

First of all I am somebody's future wife as that's a Dr. Who reference I made. Second of all no, but that doesn't matter because I'm not the president and neither is Biden. He's a puppet. Nothing more nothing less.

First of all I am somebody's future wife as that's a Dr. Who reference I made. Second of all no, but that doesn't matter because I'm not the president and neither is Biden. He's a puppet. Nothing more nothing less.
My bad but, in my defense, I was never a Dr Who fan and good luck with the future nuptials.. As for Biden being a puppet, is that your opinion or another example of your common sense trumping the lack of physical evidence?

How much evidence is needed to show that fraud occurred in this election before the left will believe it?
Fraud or not stop whining about it..Trump got his ass kicked by Dementia Daddy and thats all there is to it....Went from bad to worse one that could not keep his MOUTH SHUT to one that CANNOT REMEMBER what his mouth as said........

Forum List

Back