Leftist Organization Bribed Georgia Judges and Election Officials With 85,000

Because the mind of a leftist will think of anything to influence people to listen to them.

So you just made it all up due to the "article" telling you it was true.

Figures. That is just about your SOP...question nothing, research nothing ...just eat what you are given and say "thank you may I have another".

You're one to talk. Joe Biden could come out right now and say on national news that he stole the election and you would still find an argument against it. (I think there was a video a while back where he said something like that, but I think it might have been deleted unsurprisingly.)
So you've added hypothetical scenarios to your evidence-free accusations? Color me surprised!!!

Instead of you offering evidence of fraud you expect others to provide evidence for a negative, the lack of fraud? Can you provide evidence that you've never murdered a child?

No, I'm just trying to prove a point as somebody just tried to do that very same thing with me.

Of course they did. We all know the cheated.
Another dumb post.

How much evidence is needed to show that fraud occurred in this election before the left will believe it?
A heck of a lot more evidence than your link. You wonder why I find every post of yours to be incredulous and never to be believed? It's links such as this one, an Internet Tabloid to attract biddable fools, as well as damn liars to echo the post of spam.

Tell me then,.. why do you believe that there wasn't any fraud?

I do not believe that there wasn't any fraud, but I do believe that there was not widespread fraud enough to change the outcome of a national election.

I was open to the idea of fraud in the election. So I watched some of the early hearings on it.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he lied about the population change and the change in the number of voters in the state . Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

If the case for fraud is so strong, why all the lying?

Have you done anything like what I did as far as your own research? Have you ever double checked even one thing you were told?

Well then, answer the question.
You: "Joe Biden could come out right now and say on national news that he stole the election and you would still find an argument against it. (I think there was a video a while back where he said something like that, but I think it might have been deleted unsurprisingly.)"

The answer is no, I wouldn't. I missed commenting on your reference to evidence (a video) that exists but is not available, thanks for bringing up again. Like your evidence for election fraud, it exists but you just don't have it. Right.

You: "Joe Biden could come out right now and say on national news that he stole the election and you would still find an argument against it. (I think there was a video a while back where he said something like that, but I think it might have been deleted unsurprisingly.)"

The answer is no, I wouldn't. I missed commenting on your reference to evidence (a video) that exists but is not available, thanks for bringing up again. Like your evidence for election fraud, it exists but you just don't have it. Right.

My mistake I was quoting the wrong person. Look, all you democraps, you want to know the true difference between you and me? I find a news story, analyze it, see if it makes sense, and decide for myself whether or not I want to believe it. However, you guys are like a herd of sheep. You'll believe everything you see and hear and skip the step of actually stopping and thinking about it.

My mistake I was quoting the wrong person. Look, all you democraps, you want to know the true difference between you and me? I find a news story, analyze it, see if it makes sense, and decide for myself whether or not I want to believe it. However, you guys are like a herd of sheep. You'll believe everything you see and hear and skip the step of actually stopping and thinking about it.
Fine words but I quoted your own article disputing your fraud allegation and you offered no defense. If it is true you "analyze it, see if it makes sense, and decide for myself whether or not I want to believe it" you should have no problem with a well reasoned reply instead of an emoji. I'll wait...

I usually research the story to find out what is the real scoop.

Fine words but I quoted your own article disputing your fraud allegation and you offered no defense. If it is true you "analyze it, see if it makes sense, and decide for myself whether or not I want to believe it" you should have no problem with a well reasoned reply instead of an emoji. I'll wait...

I already answered you and I'm not going to do it again.

Forum List

Back