Leftist Organization Bribed Georgia Judges and Election Officials With 85,000

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA

How much evidence is needed to show that fraud occurred in this election before the left will believe it?

How much evidence is needed to show that fraud occurred in this election before the left will believe it?
Of course they did. We all know the cheated.

Some evidence would be nice. Questions are not evidence. From your link:
SPLC sent the funds to Fulton County for the purchase of 25 absentee drop boxes in their mission to increase black voter turnout, according to the organization.​
Doesn't sound like fraud to me?

SPLC sent the funds to Fulton County for the purchase of 25 absentee drop boxes in their mission to increase black voter turnout, according to the organization.​

Where's the rolling eyes reaction? :rolleyes:

So you think every political donation is a bribe??????

How much evidence is needed? Some at least.
Strong evidence that has been generated based on a conviction (s).

No charges or failed charges won't do it.

Has there been any affirmation of cheating on a scale that could have turned the election?

If not then perhaps this will be the first one.

Or the fact that the remaining monies are still in an account and has not been spent or given to any judges as per the conspiracy theorist OP mentions.

So you think every political donation is a bribe??????
They have to follow through with convictions on charges that rise to the level of turning an election.

It just remains blowing smoke up a dead dog's ....................................... until they do.

An altogether unconvincing argument. :itsok:

You're one to talk. Joe Biden could come out right now and say on national news that he stole the election and you would still find an argument against it. (I think there was a video a while back where he said something like that, but I think it might have been deleted unsurprisingly.)

Forum List

Back