corruption in sports

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Any one who bets anymore isnt very intelligent. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Detroit Lions couldnt beat the NY JETs if they tried.. Minnesota beat #1 green bay--yet Detroit beat Minnesota= pure corruption.
Favors are being bought in the college players for favors later in pro sports--There is 0 doubt. This whole world has become corrupt to the core. Supporting corruption is supporting satan.

Well, when we let faux men pretending to be women play in women's only sports, and the IOC allows it...um, the ol' side eye here...REALLY? Did we just abandon common sense because the cheaters want to change the rules...really? Did we just allow that?

Any one who bets anymore isnt very intelligent. They are laughing all the way to the bank. Detroit Lions couldnt beat the NY JETs if they tried.. Minnesota beat #1 green bay--yet Detroit beat Minnesota= pure corruption.
Favors are being bought in the college players for favors later in pro sports--There is 0 doubt. This whole world has become corrupt to the core. Supporting corruption is supporting satan.
Sounds like someone lost a bet?

Well, when we let faux men pretending to be women play in women's only sports, and the IOC allows it...um, the ol' side eye here...REALLY? Did we just abandon common sense because the cheaters want to change the rules...really? Did we just allow that?

Its corrupt from top to bottom.

What corruption do you see?
Only the blind cannot see it. Its been going on for years. Many athletes have been popped for being bought from their college days. Or they use steroids, loaded bats, spit balls, miss extra pts and field goals--Its a constant thing. Corruption rules this world.
Someone came forward a couple years ago and said Mickey mantle bought many loaded bats off him. 1919 white sox sold the world series--its a continuous thing in sports. The organized crime of vegas controls sports.
Mike Schmidt admitted to using amphetimines every time he faced a good pitcher. The majority are high on marijuana.
It goes on and on.

This is a jerkable thread of RWI's all complaining about some conspiracy theory.
JFK will be trumps VP in 2024.

You RWI's are truly delusional.

Only the blind cannot see it. Its been going on for years. Many athletes have been popped for being bought from their college days. Or they use steroids, loaded bats, spit balls, miss extra pts and field goals--Its a constant thing. Corruption rules this world.
Someone came forward a couple years ago and said Mickey mantle bought many loaded bats off him. 1919 white sox sold the world series--its a continuous thing in sports. The organized crime of vegas controls sports.
Mike Schmidt admitted to using amphetimines every time he faced a good pitcher. The majority are high on marijuana.
It goes on and on.
Doc took LSD. So what? I have forgiven all who played with performance enhancing substances. The game was more exciting, IMO. It may be as bad as it's always been or even worse. Competitive sport pushes it real hard. No matter what.

I think the most corrupt thing I ever read about was the Penn State Football program that protected pedophile who worked for the football program. The guy was so corrupt, he used a child charity as a way to pimp out children.

The entire University eventually knew about it,but did nothing. They waited till the coach Jo Pa won his record setting most wins in college football before allowing it to be acknowledged in the press. Then when it was acknowledged, the NCAA passed all sorts of penalties on the team, when in reality they probably should have lost their program. Then to add insult to injury, the later repealed many of those penalties so that their football team could get good again quicker which was good for the NCAA to make more money. In short, those penalties were just virtue signaling

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I even heard that a private investigator was on the verge of exposing all this before Jo Pa got his career win. The investigator disappeared as they found his hard drive in the river.

Once I told my daughter that since big money was bet on football the mob likely buys off a few referees whose job it is is to insure the right team wins. Holding can be called on every play.

My duaghter never watched football again.

This is a jerkable thread of RWI's all complaining about some conspiracy theory.
JFK will be trumps VP in 2024.

You RWI's are truly delusional.

There is a real issue with the refereeing in professional sports. I don't think they are corrupt; I think they are just bad at their jobs. There is no conspiracy in the bad refereeing except perhaps between the league and the refs wanting to make sure the star players are not too often ejected due to using all six penalties or what have you.

The right wing loons are almost conditioned to think that nothing they see is real. I would wager that 98+% of Trump's base also believes professional wrestling is real. It lends itself to the "burn it all down" tact they employ toward everything that has (or eventually will) disappoint them because in professional wrestling...there is always next week and nobody really gets hurt or injured; and whatever you're watching is never quite as important as what happens next week.

Doc took LSD. So what? I have forgiven all who played with performance enhancing substances. The game was more exciting, IMO. It may be as bad as it's always been or even worse. Competitive sport pushes it real hard. No matter what.
Its corrupt to the core. The support of corruption is support of satan.

I think the most corrupt thing I ever read about was the Penn State Football program that protected pedophile who worked for the football program. The guy was so corrupt, he used a child charity as a way to pimp out children.

The entire University eventually knew about it,but did nothing. They waited till the coach Jo Pa won his record setting most wins in college football before allowing it to be acknowledged in the press. Then when it was acknowledged, the NCAA passed all sorts of penalties on the team, when in reality they probably should have lost their program. Then to add insult to injury, the later repealed many of those penalties so that their football team could get good again quicker which was good for the NCAA to make more money. In short, those penalties were just virtue signaling

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I even heard that a private investigator was on the verge of exposing all this before Jo Pa got his career win. The investigator disappeared as they found his hard drive in the river.
No different in the govt either. Clinton, Trump, etc all visit the billionaire paedophiles island to be with young girls. A vote for corruption or the corrupt is a vote for satan.

Once I told my daughter that since big money was bet on football the mob likely buys off a few referees whose job it is is to insure the right team wins. Holding can be called on every play.

My duaghter never watched football again.
You are right. They can stop any drive with a holding call. Holding occurs every down.

There is a real issue with the refereeing in professional sports. I don't think they are corrupt; I think they are just bad at their jobs. There is no conspiracy in the bad refereeing except perhaps between the league and the refs wanting to make sure the star players are not too often ejected due to using all six penalties or what have you.

The right wing loons are almost conditioned to think that nothing they see is real. I would wager that 98+% of Trump's base also believes professional wrestling is real. It lends itself to the "burn it all down" tact they employ toward everything that has (or eventually will) disappoint them because in professional wrestling...there is always next week and nobody really gets hurt or injured; and whatever you're watching is never quite as important as what happens next week.
I am definitely a Trump deplorable and I have NEVER believed professional wrestling as seen on TV is real competition. The first time I watched a match I could tell the punches were being pulled.

I will admit the competitors in such events are athletes with good training or they would seriously hurt each other frequently.

As far as football all it takes is one referee who is owned by the mob. Of course if it is ever proved that football is rigged it will be basically the end of the sport.

In this nation today corruption is the name of the game everywhere. That’s what happens when you live in a nation where religion is laughed at. A nation where most people believe in a religion is far less corrupt than one where few believe.

Last edited:
I am definitely a Trump deplorable and I have NEVER believed professional wrestling as seen on TV is real competition. The first time I watched a match I could tell the punches were being pulled.

I will admit the competitors in such events are athletes with good training or they would seriously hurt each other frequently.

As far as football all it takes is one referee who is owned by the mob. Of course if it is ever proved that football is rigged it will be basically the end of the sport.

In this nation today corruption is the name of the game everywhere. That’s what happens when you live in a nation where religion is laughed at. A nation where most people believe in a religion is far less corrupt than one where few believe.

Yeah... there is nothing corrupt about churches!

One ref? Yeah... let me know the next time a ref working the Pittsbugh/Miami match up throws a flag for roughing Tom Brady.

EDIT: Of course the refereeing is so bad in the NFL...this might actually happen if he hears someone breathed on Tom.

Forum List

Back