So a woman who is being physically abused has no recourse under your logic and therefore must sit and take it?
Of course she has "recourse". All she has to do is go back to her own country where she is legally a citizen and then press charges if he does it again. So simple, only a left-winger could be confused by it.

Let me see...What is right wing logic?

1. Have a super powerful military, invade nations and blow 6 trillion dollars in a failed war!
2. cut science
3. Pollute the environment
4. Leave half of your country uneducated

Sounds like someone in some poor shit hole of a africa nation would do....

Tell me again about left wing logic! Dumb 18th century idiot.

Very telling that the RWNJs always ASSSume justice and/or enforcing the US Constitution is the purview of the left.
What a sad indictment that it's not. They should be brought up on a host of charges (violating their oath of office, fraud, etc.) and removed from office.

When you take money to do a job and you intentionally do not do that job, you are defunding the tax payer and violating half a dozen statutes.

But I'll bet you voted for drumpf.

So you support spousal abuse?
Nice strawman. One has to wonder why Billo_Really is so desperate to get spousal abuse "normalized" and accepted. :uhh:

You cherry pick from posts and then accuse others of what you are doing. Cowardly and dishonest.

Yep, you're a trumpkin.

So a woman who is being physically abused has no recourse under your logic and therefore must sit and take it?
Of course she has "recourse". All she has to do is go back to her own country where she is legally a citizen and then press charges if he does it again. So simple, only a left-winger could be confused by it.

No, that is not "recourse".

WTF is wrong with you?

Very telling that the RWNJs always ASSSume justice and/or enforcing the US Constitution is the purview of the left.
What a sad indictment that it's not. They should be brought up on a host of charges (violating their oath of office, fraud, etc.) and removed from office.

When you take money to do a job and you intentionally do not do that job, you are defunding the tax payer and violating half a dozen statutes.

But I'll bet you voted for drumpf.

So you support spousal abuse?
Nice strawman. One has to wonder why Billo_Really is so desperate to get spousal abuse "normalized" and accepted. :uhh:

You cherry pick from posts and then accuse others of what you are doing. Cowardly and dishonest.

Yep, you're a trumpkin.

Probably home schooled and told all his sorry life that all that matters is him...lol...Not that we're a civilization with 325 million people that need laws, regulations and governance. Sad.

So you advocate for a woman who is being abused to continue being abused so that she can continue being a criminal herself rather than bringing both herself and her abuser to justice?

Wow. Just.....wow. You are one sick dude. :uhh:

No, that is not "recourse". WTF is wrong with you?
Uh....yes....it is....nitwit. :bang3:

Probably home schooled and told all his sorry life that all that matters is him...lol...Not that we're a civilization with 325 million people that need laws, regulations and governance. Sad.
Bwahahahahaha! So the nitwit who is insisting that we do not enforce our immigration laws wants to accuse me of not wanting laws enforced? Classic left-wing projection there. :laugh:

1. Have a super powerful military, invade nations and blow 6 trillion dollars in a failed war!
We eliminated both Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden. Only an idiot left-wing hatriot like Matthew here could call that "failed".

2. cut science
Gasp! You mean restore constitutional government and act like an adult by displaying fiscal responsibility? Oh the horrors!

Because you are immature and idealistic - you can't understand this. But adults obey the law and don't spend more than they have.

4. Leave half of your country uneducated
That is your side of the aisle, snowflake. You guys control the public school education system. And like everything else you've touched, you've failed miserably. Americans are dumber than they've ever been while you waste more money on education than has ever been spent. Typical results of the left. Spend like crazy, fail like crazy.

You cherry pick from posts and then accuse others of what you are doing.
I don't "cherry pick" you immature, nitwit. I break up the posts and focus on each section one at a time because I've learned over the years how dumb you left-wingers are. None of you are literate, your reading comprehension is atrocious, and none of you can think for yourselves. So I have to simplify for you morons.

Also - I've found by simplifying it, it leaves you dishonest idiots nothing to hide behind and no where to run to. Which really pisses off you lying left-wingers. Hence your post here. You couldn't dispute anything I said so you had to change the topic and move to personal attacks.

Guess what liberal fullofshitmouths, you LOST THE ELECTION and if we can get the dumb SOBS in the house and senate to act like it and slap the vile shit from the communist party down and stomp the shit out of them YOU WILL NEVER BE INPOWER AGAIN. The stupid asses are listening to the lying shit press and stupid communist worshipers like all of you and they are giving their power AWAY to the most vile disgusting shit on earth OSHITMA worshiping treasonist scum. SO get used to being slapped and the actual CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS BEING ENFORCED and all who violate them are at risk of being incarcerated, killed, or just having the good sense to leave on their own power while they can. If not we will eventually remove them after they are dead, and take their dead bodies to the dump at the Morez border. Time for you piles of liberal shit to close the door and get out too. If things go on much longer with your lies attacks, treasonous leaks and violent riots you will all be in peril of the wrath of the decent people of this country falling on you like a mountain. WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR INTIMIDATION, LIES, TREASON, ASSAULTS on our LIVES, WELL BEING, SAFETY, FINANCES, RIGHTS, AND PERSONS. I can tell you from my point any of you hassle or do anything to a member of my family I will not hesitate to make you rue the day you all were born. You think ISIS does some bad shit, THEY ARE PUSSIES.> .HAHAHAHA HAVE yourself a nice day!! Oh. and I am just an easygoing mild mannered citizen who wants to live free of shit like liberals.

It is so bizarre watching left-wing hatriots tripping all over themselves as they try to make a case as to why we should not enforce the law, why criminals should be supported and absolved of their crimes, and why those who do want to uphold the law are "evil". It's such a bat-shit crazy position that you really have to assume there are some very real mental health issues with those people.

We also created Hussein and UBL. I guess that was okay then?
No we didn't. Their mom and dad created them. Their ideology warped them. All we did was work with them on anything that was mutually advantageous.

But hey - you never did let reality get in the way of a good false narrative.

Forum List

Back