Of course she has "recourse". All she has to do is go back to her own country where she is legally a citizen and then press charges if he does it again. So simple, only a left-winger could be confused by it.
And if that country has a tyrannical ruler who thinks its okay to abuse women, where's the recourse there? This is a country based on the rule of law and anyone who thinks its okay to deny someone due process of law, doesn't embrace American values.

No we didn't. Their mom and dad created them. Their ideology warped them. All we did was work with them on anything that was mutually advantageous.

But hey - you never did let reality get in the way of a good false narrative.
We sold the gas he used on the Kurds, then we prevented the UN from giving him sanctions. UBL was on the CIA payroll.

Yes, we created their evil.

Guess what liberal fullofshitmouths, you LOST THE ELECTION and if we can get the dumb SOBS in the house and senate to act like it and slap the vile shit from the communist party down and stomp the shit out of them YOU WILL NEVER BE INPOWER AGAIN. The stupid asses are listening to the lying shit press and stupid communist worshipers like all of you and they are giving their power AWAY to the most vile disgusting shit on earth OSHITMA worshiping treasonist scum. SO get used to being slapped and the actual CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS BEING ENFORCED and all who violate them are at risk of being incarcerated, killed, or just having the good sense to leave on their own power while they can. If not we will eventually remove them after they are dead, and take their dead bodies to the dump at the Morez border. Time for you piles of liberal shit to close the door and get out too. If things go on much longer with your lies attacks, treasonous leaks and violent riots you will all be in peril of the wrath of the decent people of this country falling on you like a mountain. WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR INTIMIDATION, LIES, TREASON, ASSAULTS on our LIVES, WELL BEING, SAFETY, FINANCES, RIGHTS, AND PERSONS. I can tell you from my point any of you hassle or do anything to a member of my family I will not hesitate to make you rue the day you all were born. You think ISIS does some bad shit, THEY ARE PUSSIES.> .HAHAHAHA HAVE yourself a nice day!! Oh. and I am just an easygoing mild mannered citizen who wants to live free of shit like liberals.

Home school
Where a "grade" is not a letter
of achievement,
but the level of dirt
you troll around in.

Of course she has "recourse". All she has to do is go back to her own country where she is legally a citizen and then press charges if he does it again. So simple, only a left-winger could be confused by it.
And if that country has a tyrannical ruler who thinks its okay to abuse women, where's the recourse there?
Then she can show up at court here and see justice served both her spouse and herself. I mean, how wonderful is that? It's the proverbial two birds with one stone. One appearance at court results in justice for both of them.

Shouldn't she want that? Shouldn't you? You know - since you just gave a very patriotic speech about how this is a country of the rule of law?

Anyone that is ever down on the times is a bum to you P@triot. Everyone is trash to you.
That's it? That's the best you've got for why you want to be a lawless nation where we violate any and all laws if doing so serves your agenda? Damn that is weak. Even by your standards.

Coming from the person demanding that we don't enforce our immigration laws... :cuckoo:
Law enforcement is not due process. You would've known this if you went to a public school and studied political science. But you went to home school and all you know is how to weed whack a garden and be home before dark.

Then she can show up at court here and see justice served both her spouse and herself. I mean, how wonderful is that? It's the proverbial two birds with one stone. One appearance at court results in justice for both of them.

Shouldn't she want that? Shouldn't you? You know - since you just gave a very patriotic speech about how this is a country of the rule of law?
She did show up at a court, dumbass! Her spouse didn't even get a warning.

Did you know, there is at least one sin from which there is no forgivness? That is the sin of hypocrisy, which you demonstrate in spades. Note that I reversed the order of your statements, but left the content (and their meaning) unchanged.

When you take money to do a job and you intentionally do not do that job, you are defrauding the tax payer and violating half a dozen statutes.
Like the Republicans did for the entire 8 years of the Obama Administration? Doing absolutely NOTHING! Completely grid-locking government to the point that it couldn't do the job, its members were hired to do. 8 whole years of not doing your job.

So, after 8 do nothing years by the Republican Congress, what say you?

What a sad indictment that it's not. They should be brought up on a host of charges (violating their oath of office, fraud, etc.) and removed from office.
Now that's what a real patriot would say!

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice". Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens.
You don't get the concern about victims or witnesses of crime not showing up? I think you've got a problem beyond logic, lack of basic intelligence!
This may come as a shock to you but how about we get rid of all the illegals and the problem is solved.

There's no reason, no evidence that the RWNJs would suddenly protect or abide by the US Constitution if undocumented people were not here.

Actually, just the opposite is true.
WTF are you talking about? Illegals don't have Constitutional protections because they aren't US citizens.

If you are too stupid to know that even illegals have due process rights, then who are you to tell judges what's unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Coming from the person demanding that we don't enforce our immigration laws... :cuckoo:
You would've known this if you went to a public school and studied political science. But you went to home school and all you know is how to weed whack a garden and be home before dark.
I was never home schooled a single day in my life. I also did not attend a private school. I went to public school my entire life. Are there any other lies you would like to try telling? This is like the twelfth lie I've caught you in during the past 24 hours.

She did show up at a court, dumbass! Her spouse didn't even get a warning.
I didn't say she didn't, moron. You're reading comprehension is atrocious. :lmao:

Law enforcement is not due process.
Folks....you can't make this stuff up. This is what happens when a left-winger is desperate to make an irrational argument.

Dumb-ass....law enforcement is step one in the "due process" process. If one is not arrested and charged - how can they have a trial? :eusa_doh:

You are a very special kind of stupid.

So a woman who is being physically abused has no recourse under your logic and therefore must sit and take it?

Not to mention, it would be really hard for him to abuse her if she was in a different country.

Did you know, there is at least one sin from which there is no forgivness? That is the sin of hypocrisy, which you demonstrate in spades. Note that I reversed the order of your statements, but left the content (and their meaning) unchanged.

When you take money to do a job and you intentionally do not do that job, you are defrauding the tax payer and violating half a dozen statutes.
Like the Republicans did for the entire 8 years of the Obama Administration? Doing absolutely NOTHING! Completely grid-locking government to the point that it couldn't do the job, its members were hired to do. 8 whole years of not doing your job.

So, after 8 do nothing years by the Republican Congress, what say you?

What a sad indictment that it's not. They should be brought up on a host of charges (violating their oath of office, fraud, etc.) and removed from office.
Now that's what a real patriot would say!
There is nothing "hypocritical" about my statement, snowflake. Those representatives were elected and sent to Washington D.C. to stop the collapse created by Barack Obama and the Dumbocrats. They were doing exactly what the American people sent them there to do. They were not sent to bow to Dictator Obama and implement every anti-constitutional policy he deeply desired.

Any other really stupid things you'd like to say? I can see why you vote Dumbocrat. You literally cannot figure out which way is up or make a rational argument without someone else spoon-feeding you.

Let me see...What is right wing logic?

1. Have a super powerful military, invade nations and blow 6 trillion dollars in a failed war!
2. cut science
3. Pollute the environment
4. Leave half of your country uneducated

Sounds like someone in some poor shit hole of a africa nation would do....

Tell me again about left wing logic! Dumb 18th century idiot.

Let's see. What is left wing logic?

1. Let leftists define the parameters of debate.
2. Let leftists define what conservatives think and believe.
3. Have conservatives accept leftist assertions of the debate parameters and their own positions, and then try to defend what leftists tell them they want.

Yeah, good luck with that.

So a woman who is being physically abused has no recourse under your logic and therefore must sit and take it?

No, that is not "recourse".

WTF is wrong with you?

That's absolutely a recourse. Obeying the law and behaving legally is ALWAYS a recourse. Only a leftist would think it wasn't.

Here's a newsflash: If she were wanted on any other crime, and she came to the courthouse for an order of protection, she would ALSO be arrested. Say, for example, she was wanted for murder, or grand theft auto, and she showed up at the courthouse and announced herself via requesting an order of protection. The police would absolutely take her into custody at that point. Would that be "denying her justice" for her spousal abuse? Would you suggest that "justice" requires ignoring all other crimes? Or just some of them? If so, which ones?

Look, I'm sorry that her husband abused her. Obviously, I don't want anyone being a victim of spousal abuse. But the bottom line is, I'M not the one who put her in this position. I didn't send her an invitation to violate federal law and come here. I didn't make her commit a crime and put herself into a position where she's outside the law and therefore cannot ask the protection of the law free of fear of punishment for her crimes (a state that, in fact, exists for ANY criminal). She chose to do that of her own free will, and if she's suffering for her choice to place herself outside the safety of being a law-abiding person, that is not my problem. It's hers.

Forum List

Back