ICE Ignores California Laws And Arrests Illegal Immigrants At The Courthouse Door, Prompting Outcry

No kidding, you are right. Im MAGA all the way but if you want to stop a lot of immigration go after them on work sites and fine the crap out of their employer. We need to make it easy to get work visas and if you stay here after it expires and caught you cant come back for 10 years. Under no circumstance should they get any kind of welfare
Do you know the ironic thing is, and I checked this recently, is that in percentages, the Hispanic population is the highest employed currently in the United States above whites, asians, and blacks. That’s why I see a “gray area” in this matter. I think what they ought to do is if an undocumented already has a job lined up with documented proof, let them apply for visa clearance, otherwise, they need to get in line behind all others going through legal process.

To expect those people/businesses hiring undocumented workers to suddenly say, “Okay, we’re not going to hire workers in the field who don’t have visas even though we’re desperate for workers” isn’t a realistic plan, but separating those who have jobs from those who do not and often become governmental aide dependent would be a step in the right direction.

I think what they ought to do is if an undocumented already has a job lined up with documented proof, let them apply for visa clearance, otherwise, they need to get in line behind all others going through legal process.
Many coming over the border are seeking asylum; it is a natural right external to abortion threads and probably why right-wingers don't recognize the concepts they merely parrot.

Many coming over the border are seeking asylum; it is a natural right external to abortion threads and probably why right-wingers don't recognize the concepts they merely parrot.
I’m in agreement with you that those who qualify for asylum be assisted for relocation should they qualify, and those who don’t qualify should not take a spot for one who does.

I came back to add that if the goal is to maintain our economy, I read a few years ago that I believe it was predicted that by 2050 the US will be dependent on Hispanic workers to help keep Medicare and Medicaid afloat for mostly an elderly white population. Looks more like 2060 according to the following charts.

Last edited:
I’m in agreement with you that those who qualify for asylum be assisted for relocation should they qualify, and those who don’t qualify should not take a spot for one who does.

I came back to add that if the goal is to maintain our economy, I read a few years ago that I believe it was predicted that by 2050 the US will be dependent on Hispanic workers to help keep Medicare and Medicaid afloat for mostly an elderly white population.
A judge has to determine that once they are subject to US jurisdiction.

Are you on the right wing?

A judge has to determine that once they are subject to US jurisdiction.

Are you on the right wing?

I’m pretty much still figuring that out but yes, I lean right according to most political online tests but I’m in the middle. I’ve also tested out more than once as a libertarian, but there are many different types of libertarians as you likely know….almost polar opposites even comparing two subsets. Like many people, I try to focus on the issue first instead of a party goal.
I will add this, and I think this is an important aspect not just for me but for many others (wide assortment of independents, moderates from both sides perhaps) I feel my mindset moving more right because of the recent actions of far left groups (calls for defunding police not well thought out using that chant) and their various, stated goals.

Are right-wing goals any better? Bigotry is mostly all they have not any valid arguments. Nothing but parrots.
The way you set up your question “are right wing goals any better” is the broad brush approach and I don’t subscribe. In order to actually accomplish anything in life, it requires fine-tuning down to the nitty-gritty. The specifics of each, individual issue on a case by case basis, is what needs the spotlight. Sounds quite time consuming doesn’t it? And it is, and it’s a major reason people don’t like doing it. To blanket label everything is in fact a timesaver in a way, but it also leads to absolutely nothing and nothing gets done.

So, how about we rephrase your question to, “What is a solution?” and leave out the party thing all together? Do you consider yourself a strong left Partisan? Do you place party goals over individual issues or do you attempt to view issues without your partisan glasses? I’ve read a lot of your previous posts so I can guess, but it’s only a guess so that’s why I’m asking. Tx.

What happened to healthcare reform from the right wing? All they seemed to want was a wall.
Well I’m no expert, but I’ll take a stab at it and say that there are just too many things going on right now deemed equally as important to many, with other issues considered to be more urgent by many.

With respect to the focus on the southern border, there is a non-political public concern/personal interest taking place on the sidelines, much to the chagrin of the incessant political drum beaters. People from all walks of life, with or without a political affiliation, are becoming more aware about the humane problem and we see nothing happening to resolve it. We see Band-Aids being applied in place of much needed tourniquets. We’ve seen several politicians grandstanding about it frequently, yet it’s going to come down on each state taking care of its own needs. Forget the federal government; most people in need don’t have the time to wait on government actions. It’s going to be up to all of the bordering towns and cities to determine their fate. Once the communities take control of their own areas along the borders, these efforts can spread. The old saying that it takes a community to raise a child should be amended to say that it takes a community to save the community.

Well I’m no expert, but I’ll take a stab at it and say that there are just too many things going on right now deemed equally as important to many, with other issues considered to be more urgent by many.

With respect to the focus on the southern border, there is a non-political public concern/personal interest taking place on the sidelines, much to the chagrin of the incessant political drum beaters. People from all walks of life, with or without a political affiliation, are becoming more aware about the humane problem and we see nothing happening to resolve it. We see Band-Aids being applied in place of much needed tourniquets. We’ve seen several politicians grandstanding about it frequently, yet it’s going to come down on each state taking care of its own needs. Forget the federal government; most people in need don’t have the time to wait on government actions. It’s going to be up to all of the bordering towns and cities to determine their fate. Once the communities take control of their own areas along the borders, these efforts can spread. The old saying that it takes a community to raise a child should be amended to say that it takes a community to save the community.
Dear, during a pandemic nothing should be more important than healthcare. And, the reality tv guy claimed to have health reform instead of nothing but repeal of the "black guy's" healthcare reform.

And, regarding the border, why are Right-Wingers such practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge)? Why do right-wingers ask of the less fortunate what they are not willing to do themselves; namely, be Legal to our own Laws. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and only Illegals don't Obey the Laws.

Dear, during a pandemic nothing should be more important than healthcare. And, the reality tv guy claimed to have health reform instead of nothing but repeal of the "black guy's" healthcare reform.

And, regarding the border, why are Right-Wingers such practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge)? Why do right-wingers ask of the less fortunate what they are not willing to do themselves; namely, be Legal to our own Laws. There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and only Illegals don't Obey the Laws.
Are you over the age of 80? If you are, you can call me “dear” since that term was frequently used by members of the Great Generation and out of respecting “their right” to use it. The term was still used by many Baby Boomers as well, but it became more of a taunt so maybe that explains your use of it lol Otherwise, if you’re any younger you’re too obvious about your partisan hard hat that you wear and not appreciating my differing opinions;)

I don’t know if I will accept the label of being a “right winger” or not because here’s what I’m thinking… there’s a guy on this board named Rightwinger so anything he does or says I’m the exact opposite lol (to save you the effort I know RW is a left wing partisan) but my statement still stands.

Are you over the age of 80? If you are, you can call me “dear” since that term was frequently used by members of the Great Generation and out of respecting “their right” to use it. The term was still used by many Baby Boomers as well, but it became more of a taunt so maybe that explains your use of it lol Otherwise, if you’re any younger you’re too obvious about your partisan hard hat that you wear and not appreciating my differing opinions;)

I don’t know if I will accept the label of being a “right winger” or not because here’s what I’m thinking… there’s a guy on this board named Rightwinger so anything he does or says I’m the exact opposite lol (to save you the effort I know RW is a left wing partisan) but my statement still stands.
Did you know that non sequiturs are usually considered fallacies when they ignore the argument with diversion?

Forum List

Back