P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice".

Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens. :eusa_doh:

California justice doesn't want immigration arrests in court

Lefty and logic. Two words that should never appear together.

I wonder if she noticed all those people in orange Hillary jump suit's and handcuffs being served justice?

It seems as though the Left believes they only have to follow the laws they agree with, rather than all of them. Never mind going through the effort to change the law through the current system we have, they just ignore it.

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice". Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens.
You don't get the concern about victims or witnesses of crime not showing up? I think you've got a problem beyond logic, lack of basic intelligence!

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice".

Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens. :eusa_doh:

Watch how they change the vocabulary. Instead of investigating it is now stalking.

But, it's OK to stalk homeowner's trash to make sure they are not disposing of lightbulbs illegally.

A California judge doesn't want justice served at the courthouse because (and I quote) "stalking undocumented immigrants" at the facilities thwarts people's access to justice. You get that? By serving justice against criminals, she feels that it "thwarts people's access to justice". Sweetie - justice is arresting illegal aliens and prosecuting them. Justice is deporting illegal aliens.
You don't get the concern about victims or witnesses of crime not showing up? I think you've got a problem beyond logic, lack of basic intelligence!
This may come as a shock to you but how about we get rid of all the illegals and the problem is solved.

Very telling that the RWNJs always ASSSume justice and/or enforcing the US Constitution is the purview of the left.

I agree.

But, it's OK to stalk homeowner's trash to make sure they are not disposing of lightbulbs illegally.

A JUDGE did that?

REALLY??

Link please.

:link:

This may come as a shock to you but how about we get rid of all the illegals and the problem is solved.

There's no reason, no evidence that the RWNJs would suddenly protect or abide by the US Constitution if undocumented people were not here.

Actually, just the opposite is true.

There's no reason, no evidence that the RWNJs would suddenly protect or abide by the US Constitution if undocumented people were not here.

WTF are you talking about? Illegals don't have Constitutional protections because they aren't US citizens.

WTF are you talking about? Illegals don't have Constitutional protections because they aren't US citizens.
Nor are they legal residents.

Nor are they legal residents.
And criminals don't get their Constitutional rights even if they are citizens.

A JUDGE did that?

REALLY??

Link please.

https://www.dtsc.ca.gov/HazardousWaste/Mercury/upload/HWMP_FS_Fluorescent-Tubes-Trash.pdf

Go Link yourself

We've been over this dozens of times.

Educate yourself.

A JUDGE did that?

REALLY??

Link please.

https://www.dtsc.ca.gov/HazardousWaste/Mercury/upload/HWMP_FS_Fluorescent-Tubes-Trash.pdf

Go Link yourself

So, now you're saying you want to dump hazardous waste, uh, WHERE?

Where do you want to dump hazardous waste?

Am I concerned that one criminal was the victim of another criminal? No. Not I'm not. How dumb are you? :eusa_doh:

Very telling that the RWNJs always ASSSume justice and/or enforcing the US Constitution is the purview of the left.
What a sad indictment that it's not. They should be brought up on a host of charges (violating their oath of office, fraud, etc.) and removed from office.

When you take money to do a job and you intentionally do not do that job, you are defrauding the tax payer and violating half a dozen statutes.

Last edited:
We've been over this dozens of times. Educate yourself.
You're right - we have. And each time you come out looking like an idiot because Missouri_Mike actually did educate himself.

The U.S. Constitution is not an international document, you nitwit. It applies only to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. You do not have constitutional rights on foreign soil and foreigners do not have constitutional rights on U.S. soil. It takes a special kind of idiot to believe that the U.S. Constitution is a global document that covers all citizens in the world. Idiot.

So you support spousal abuse?

From your link...

"Last month, immigration agents in Texas arrested a woman at an El Paso courthouse while she was obtaining a protection order against an alleged abuser."
So a woman who is being physically abused has no recourse under your logic and therefore must sit and take it?

Forum List

Back