LAX (Airport): Trump Dressing?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The Los Angeles International Airport (or LAX) is the largest and busiest airport in the Greater Los Angeles Area and the state of California, as well as one of the largest international airports in the United States (source of information: Wikipedia).

In the age of commerce and traffic, airports symbolize a civilization investment in transit convenience and reflect the demand for mobile technologies that facilitate a connected real-time 24-hour instant-portal business world.

For our arguably capitalism-biased 'TrumpUSA' society, LAX makes us think about traffic-gauged business, which raises the question, "Was 9/11 a pun by the Taliban regarding the US police emergency calling code (9-1-1) so Americans would become unnerved by humanity's consumptive prioritization of business over politics?"

====

Samuels was a part of a ski-mask wearing gang called the Gabseditts (in reference to the words 'gab,' 'soothsaying' or 'said,' and 'product nomenclatures' or 'it'). The Gabseddits were a rogue faction comprised of ex-IRA members and ex-ISIS members bent on using modern commerce and transit vulnerabilities to create instant terrorism at various airports across the globe (including LAX!). President Trump ordered the FBI and the CIA to hunt down Samuels and the Gabseditts and bring them to public trial as soon as possible (since he was in the midst of negotiating vital Sunni-Shia treaties between Syria and Iran).

Samuels knew the Gabseditts could not get to Air Force One, but if they hit the right traffic-vital airports (LAX, Charles de Gaulle, London Heathrow, Beijing Capital International Airport), the world would be forced to address the grievances of anti-federalism groups such as the IRA who were dissatisfied with modern commerce-based treaties centred around America and Israel and serving the demands of pro-free market nations (including China) at the expense of the Middle East, Northern Ireland, Chechnya, and North Korea). The Gabseditts were angry and wanted media attention!

American movie superstar Tom Cruise was busy making the traffic-intrigue political thriller (and pseudo-humanism adventure-dramedy) American Made and read about Trump's campaign against the Gabseditts) in the New York Post and TIME magazine. Cruise was scheduled to take a Lufthansa flight from New York's JFK International Airport to London Heathrow to do some film-work research. While on flight, Cruise realized Samuels and two members of the Gabseditts were on-board and ready to take the airplane as hostage (for some ransom demand). Cruise felt like he was part of some scary terrorism movie!

Cruise single-handedly disarmed and tied up Samuels and his two goonish aides and was given a medal by President Trump two months later. When his film American Made started receiving favorable reviews, Cruise said in an interview, "I'm thrilled my film is being appreciated, and my medal from President Trump reminds me that modern consumerism conveniences will not be undermined by crazed terrorists such as Samuels and the Gabseditts!" Trump was pleased when he read this interview (in TIME magazine) and muttered to himself, "Now that Samuels is being interrogated by the CIA, I feel more comfortable believing in the governing world's 'grip' on anti-civilization terrorism...and the sanctity of airplanes and airports!"

====

mask.jpg

Forum List

Back