Lawsuit: Trump’s mar-a-Lago three in violation of the Federal Records, Administrative Procedures Act

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
VA sued over private emails between former top official and ‘Mar-a-Lago Crowd’

The suit alleges former VA Secretary David Shulkin used a private, non-official email account to communicate with Marvel Entertainment Chairman Ike Perlmutter, lawyer Marc Sherman and Bruce Moskowitz, a Palm Beach doctor – a trio dubbed the “Mar-a-Lago Crowd.” None of the men have served in the U.S. military or government, yet they instructed VA officials to steer policies affecting millions of Americans, according to an investigation last year by ProPublica, a nonprofit news agency.

The groups claim the VA’s lack of effort to preserve or recover the emails is in violation of the Federal Records Act and Administrative Procedures Act.

———-

This is their second lawsuit? And the first one hasn’t been resolved yet?

The trump administration and criminal behavior go together like tea and crumpets or law and order or up-and-down.

And you would think after screaming about Hillary‘s emails for the last eight years, Republicans would know how to take care of their own emails.

Unless, the law only refers to Democrats.

VA sued over private emails between former top official and ‘Mar-a-Lago Crowd’

The suit alleges former VA Secretary David Shulkin used a private, non-official email account to communicate with Marvel Entertainment Chairman Ike Perlmutter, lawyer Marc Sherman and Bruce Moskowitz, a Palm Beach doctor – a trio dubbed the “Mar-a-Lago Crowd.” None of the men have served in the U.S. military or government, yet they instructed VA officials to steer policies affecting millions of Americans, according to an investigation last year by ProPublica, a nonprofit news agency.

The groups claim the VA’s lack of effort to preserve or recover the emails is in violation of the Federal Records Act and Administrative Procedures Act.

———-

This is their second lawsuit? And the first one hasn’t been resolved yet?

The trump administration and criminal behavior go together like tea and crumpets or law and order or up-and-down.

And you would think after screaming about Hillary‘s emails for the last eight years, Republicans would know how to take care of their own emails.

Unless, the law only refers to Democrats.

What is the public interest in looking at his private emails unless they were official government business, which is something that cannot be known without reading the emails? You would first have to prove he was conducting offical business on his private email. I saw no proof even hinted at in yoru linked article. Did you?

You know what this is called? A fishing expedition!

You cannot read my private emails to my friends and contacts just because I work for the Army. Besides, Hillary deleted emails concerning her daughter's wedding plans, etc.

Forum List

Back