Black celeb seen on video, chasing white female, dragging her back to hotel for rape, NOT GUILTY

Jurors acquitted Mateen Cleaves, prosecutors say this video proved his guilt

WE all know the black jurors thought this white girl deserved it. Found this animal not guilty.

To all my black proud Americans, you best have visible signs that you don’t side with these democrats blacks..
because they need to go. We can’t live like this.

That is Ffffed up. A clear case of black racism and black privilege. I cannot believe that jury. The woman is running away butt naked? What did that jury need, video taken from right there in the room? Appeal! Appeal! The guy all but humped her right there on the sidewalk. Dayam.

• Banned
She deserves justice, and they wonder why they got lynched

The more we witness justice failing us...the more the people will want to deal out the justice themselves....that was the deal right?...you don't take revenge into your own hands...let the government do it...but when the government fails...what is left?...

WE all know the black jurors thought this white girl deserved it. Found this animal not guilty.

To all my black proud Americans, you best have visible signs that you don’t side with these democrats blacks..

Why is your headline racial? Would you have posted this thread if both of these people were of the same race?

I know nothing about this case. I have never heard of Cleaves before. I don't know who the jurors were or what they heard and saw in the courtroom before acquitting him.

But remember the case of the Stanford swimmer, Brock Turner, who is white and who was caught on top of an unconscious woman by two passersby, who tackled him. He was convicted, but only served three months in jail.

I question your motives.

Why is your headline racial? Would you have posted this thread if both of these people were of the same race?

I know nothing about this case. I have never heard of Cleaves before. I don't know who the jurors were or what they heard and saw in the courtroom before acquitting him.

But remember the case of the Stanford swimmer, Brock Turner, who is white and who was caught on top of an unconscious woman by two passersby, who tackled him. He was convicted, but only served three months in jail.

I question your motives.
I think we all know what happens when white woman say no to black men.. dead or beaten
I see many white girls dating black men because of there inner circle on friends and calling them racist if they don’t put out. Listen to black music on the main stream.. they target white woman as prey.. especially the fat ones low self esteem.

I question your motives.
I think we all know what happens when white woman say no to black men.. dead or beaten
I see many white girls dating black men because of there inner circle on friends and calling them racist if they don’t put out. Listen to black music on the main stream.. they target white woman as prey.. especially the fat ones low self esteem.
Hey they need to get it somewhere, and the white guys have standards you know. Plus they way we stink from shopping at Walmart.

That is Ffffed up. A clear case of black racism and black privilege. I cannot believe that jury. The woman is running away butt naked? What did that jury need, video taken from right there in the room? Appeal! Appeal! The guy all but humped her right there on the sidewalk. Dayam.
Never heard of the guy. Must be from Chicago or NY.

The video does not necessarily prove he raped her.
Having said that, the video shows, IMO - criminal confinement and forcing the girl to go into the room. That is not arguable.
It could be that the women is drunk or under some other influence and they were arguing and she wanted to leave. And did. At which point the black man reacted by forcing her back in.
You cannot convict someone of rape by that video.
However, I am surprised he was not found guilty of the aforementioned offense. He had NO right to force her back in.

I question your motives.

I question your motives.

I question your motives.

What "do we all know what happens when white woman say no to black men?"? Establish this with evidence. Why are men, white and other races, getting off lightly for assaulting women of their own race, then when the races are different, it's a big deal? Why can't we all stand for justice against all of them? Why do you pretend to know what happens in the minds of white women? Did you take some sort of a poll? Who with?

People date whom they want to. I'm white and I'm very tired of this narrative of white baboon boys trying to use this absurd idea that they are entitled to use this moronic fear of black men having sex with white women to gain status. It's up to us, any woman of any race or religion, to choose whom to date, have sex with, and marry.
Lol ok

I question your motives.

No, we don't know "what happens when white woman say no to black men.. dead or beaten." Get off the fear that, OMG!, a black man and a white woman might have sex. People date, mate, and marry whom they want to. You are insulting both women and men, of all races, when you try for this shit.

Last edited:

I question your motives.

No, we don't know "what happens when white woman say no to black men.. dead or beaten." Get off the fear that, OMG!, a black man and a white woman might have sex. People date, mate, and marry whom they want to. You are insulting both women and men, or all races, when you try for this shit.
Look at the rapes in Sweden it’s all African men doing it

Forum List

Back