Last Memorial To Traitors Coming Down

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

New Orleans to remove Gen. Robert E. Lee statue - CNN.com

get
Lee was for bringing more Africans to America. What's wrong with that?
They werent asking to be brought to america for starters and he was a slave owner.
I don't see any blacks going back to Africa, so I can only conclude that he did you a favor by bringing you here.

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

get
They werent asking to be brought to america for starters and he was a slave owner.
I don't see any blacks going back to Africa, so I can only conclude that he did you a favor by bringing you here.
No one cares what you see. We see the monuments to the traitors being torn down here in the US.

get
No one cares what you see. We see the monuments to the traitors being torn down here in the US.
Kinda like when ISIS took some territory and they destroyed all the monuments they didn't like?

get
Kinda like when ISIS took some territory and they destroyed all the monuments they didn't like?
Actually it is kinda like that. You dont like it? Do something to stop it. :laugh:

Actually it is kinda like that. You dont like it? Do something to stop it. :laugh:
So you admit that the people taking the statue down are terrorists. Good for you. :clap2:

So you admit that the people taking the statue down are terrorists. Good for you. :clap2:
They are terrorist to you. To me they are heroes.
clap2.gif

clap2.gif
Terrorists always say that. :cool:

clap2.gif
Terrorists always say that. :cool:
Thats mildly interesting.

Either way the guys tearing down the monuments to the traitors are heroes and deserve a nice bonus and some extensive PTO.

Show me where it isn't. :dunno:
I asked first.
Tit for tat, don't like it maybe you can have my response torn down...... :eusa_whistle:
Its amusing but I knew you couldnt show me. :laugh:
It's amusing that you thought I was going to even try, you'd obviously reinterpret it to fit your paradigm. It's also amusing you can't back up your claim. :thup:
Dont have to back up my claim. The proof is in the pudding. You need to back up your claim. See the OP.
Not even a good deflection. Care to try again?

I asked first.
Tit for tat, don't like it maybe you can have my response torn down...... :eusa_whistle:
It's amusing that you thought I was going to even try, you'd obviously reinterpret it to fit your paradigm. It's also amusing you can't back up your claim. :thup:
Dont have to back up my claim. The proof is in the pudding. You need to back up your claim. See the OP.
I didnt try in the first place. I asked you for proof and I am awaiting your reply.

I didnt try in the first place. I asked you for proof and I am awaiting your reply.
You made the initial claim, the burden of proof is on you, that's how debate works. You did take debate in school, right? I don't mean the discourse that passes for debate on an elementary school playground but offered in schools of higher education.
Oh and, "it's happening now" isn't proof of your claim, it's proof of how free speech can be perverted and restricted, the kind of proof that permeates our nation's history.

You made the initial claim, the burden of proof is on you, that's how debate works. You did take debate in school, right? I don't mean the discourse that passes for debate on an elementary school playground but offered in schools of higher education.
Oh and, "it's happening now" isn't proof of your claim, it's proof of how free speech can be perverted and restricted, the kind of proof that permeates our nation's history.
This isnt a debate. I also made the initial ask for proof. If you cant provide then thats ok. If you can, then put up or shut up as i wont be indulging your weirdness anymore.
laugh.gif

This isnt a debate. I also made the initial ask for proof. If you cant provide then thats ok. If you can, then put up or shut up as i wont be indulging your weirdness anymore.
laugh.gif
Okay, ya want proof?
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

laugh.gif
Okay, ya want proof?
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Thats freedom of speech dummy. That says nothing about erecting a statue on public land. Try again. This time harder.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Okay, ya want proof?
Thats freedom of speech dummy. That says nothing about erecting a statue on public land. Try again. This time harder.
laugh.gif
Look up the definition of what constitutes free speech dummy. :thup:

laugh.gif
Okay, ya want proof?
laugh.gif
Look up the definition of what constitutes free speech dummy. :thup:
You just posted it dummy.
laugh.gif

show me where it says you can erect a statue on public property.

Forum List

Back