Last Memorial To Traitors Coming Down

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

New Orleans to remove Gen. Robert E. Lee statue - CNN.com

get

Looks like the last monument to traitors and losers is coming down in New Orleans. The people that support being a traitor and loser have offered up every excuse in the book to no avail. To them I say put up as many monuments in museums as you want to. Erect statues on your own property even. Its a good day in New Orleans today.

get
Allah Akbar......... :eusa_whistle:
Yes god is great if you believe in such things. Any comment on the topic?

get
To museums where they belong.

The ones who took those monuments down are not good enough to shine those great men's shoes. What a shame, a blot, of the left on the soul of this nation.

The ones who took those monuments down are not good enough to shine those great men's shoes. What a shame, a blot, of the left on the soul of this nation.
I'm pretty sure none of them have any desire to shine a dead traitors shoes. Now that the disgusting memorial to a loser is gone you can go to the museum and cry us all a river.

More proof of how much blacks hate whitey.

Dey gots dem dare "chocolate city" naaaw.
Blacks hate whitey so much, they are killing themselves into oblivion. The historically black areas of the Big Easy are being turned Hispanic or gentrified white.

The takedown of the Monuments are temporary. Louisiana passed a Save the Monuments bill this past Monday. They'll be back up at their original locations soon.

I'm pretty sure none of them have any desire to shine a dead traitors shoes. Now that the disgusting memorial to a loser is gone you can go to the museum and cry us all a river.
I just won't cry any tears for the next black thug that ends up cooling in the street. How about that? Build a few more abortion clinics and kill off those black babies. It's better than the alternative.

Blacks hate whitey so much, they are killing themselves into oblivion. The historically black areas of the Big Easy are being turned Hispanic or gentrified white.
Yeah it does appear that black men think black women are ugly, since they're always trying to get a white girl.

Their hate for whitey stops at their dick.

get
To museums where they belong.
The Robert E Lee monument is a tall obelisk. It's too big to put in a museum.

I guess it sucks to be a dead white traitor and ex slave owner.
Why?
Why does is suck to be a dead white traitor and ex slave owner?
You said it, buck wheat, explain it.
I dont explain things to recessive cave chimps. If you cant figure it out thats your issue.

Forum List

Back