Lantern Lighting at Green Lake in Seattle To Commemorate The U.S. Bombing of Hiroshima

My position is backed up by historical record.
Your third grade government school history book is wrong. You need to learn there is always more to the story, than what the State has told you.

Otherwise, ignorance is bliss.

It was one thing too many. On August 6th we should have also firebombed every city and village with more that a thousand inhabitants across the entire island.
Interesting that those quickest to proclaim their hatred of our enemies are the most eager to advocate acting as badly - or worse - than them. Immoral, un-American fucking hypocrites. ^^^^^

Your third grade government school history book is wrong. You need to learn there is always more to the story, than what the State has told you.

Otherwise, ignorance is bliss.

Yes, it's all a big conspiracy....for decades.....and only YOU see through it.....

One thing I have found in my lifetime is that things that are "common knowledge" and "everyone knows" are normally wrong

This issue has been studied extensively, and the current consensus has been around for decades and unchallenged except by self serving revisionist tropes.

They werent surrenduring! Thats the whole reason why we dropped the nukes. After dropping one nuke, we contacted Japan and they still refused to surrender. Do you know why? Because Japan didnt think we had 2. After we dropped the second one we bluffed them and told them to expect a third nuke. Thats when they finally surrendured.
After a summer of intense bombing their means of communicating were almost non existent. The Japanese were meeting to discuss the issue of surrender when the 2nd bomb was dropped. Make friends with a book or two.

This issue has been studied extensively, and the current consensus has been around for decades and unchallenged except by self serving revisionist tropes.

and yet you cannot provide a single link to support your claim.

Just odd

In this case "the commonly used references said so" should be enough.

But for the tinfoil hat brigade it never is enough.

I think it is some sort of troll game. I think they get off on having your post links to shit that everyone knows, but that they can then just dismiss, and stonewall by spouting bullshit and nonsense.

More and more, I see them as sophists who think that any words, in the form of a counter point, counts as the same, regardless of whether or not it is true or even makes any sense at all.

Forum List

Back