Pelosi should resign for Taiwan

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
This nasty woman has caused awful trouble in that region..

"Nancy Pelosi's visit last week to the self-ruled island infuriated China, which responded with test launches of ballistic missiles over the island's capital for the first time and the cutting of communication links with the United States."

She really seems to have no clue.. come on republicans, get her thrown out.. I guess she would resign as speaker of the house.. or her real job title which is "trying to start thermo-nuclear global war".
:no_text11: No more Pelosi please.

Oh, she'll be leaving, whether she "knows it or not" (the same thing she said about Trump just before the stolen election). Her party is about to be shown the door in grand fashion and she knows it.

The disastrous biden regime has set in motion a process that will most likely leading to China absorbing Taiwan.

The storm clouds are gathering....what happens next is anyones guess.

1659857811318.png

Pelosi has nearly toppled Xi Jinping & the CCP. There are Protests Everywhere in China & their economy has collapsed.

Last edited:
This nasty woman has caused awful trouble in that region..

"Nancy Pelosi's visit last week to the self-ruled island infuriated China, which responded with test launches of ballistic missiles over the island's capital for the first time and the cutting of communication links with the United States."

She really seems to have no clue.. come on republicans, get her thrown out.. I guess she would resign as speaker of the house.. or her real job title which is "trying to start thermo-nuclear global war".
:no_text11: No more Pelosi please.

Appeasement always works, ask Hitler.

Appeasement always works, ask Hitler.
Is that meant to be a joke??.. jesus christ guys..
I feel the US media's attempt brainwash any creature that moves, including your pet dogs, into submission, is working a treat, if u think that Nancy's where it's at.

Is that meant to be a joke??.. jesus christ guys..
I feel the US media's attempt brainwash any creature that moves, including your pet dogs, into submission, is working a treat, if u think that Nancy's where it's at.

What?

Why would a representative from a district in San Francisco need to visit Taiwan in any official capacity?
Because her district creates all the US tech that is manufactured over there & is where US imports arrive from there. Nancy is the most powerful rep in the USA.

10 to 1 odds she and her collegues are benefitting financially from the 1.1 billion arms deal they just approved to Taiwan.
I hope the political watch dogs do a thorough connect the dots on what companies will be benefitting and which politicians have family invested or on the board of directors.
Pelosi not only went there but had the power of the purse strings in which case she never recused herself of such duty even though this is a conflict of interest, brokering the deal then approving it. Reminds me of the classic condo association board scam where related board members control both contract negotiations (Board President)and purse strings (secretary treasurer) and they contract friend or relatives or companies corruptable in giving them kickbacks in the form of cash or services.
Adam Schiff did that with his quid pro quo lobbying for arms for Ukraine years before the war, so that his campaign donor (kickback) who was outside his district(no reason to donate/no benefit to) would get the contract to supply military items/materials/hardware(ohhh there's the benefit)=quid pro quo.

10 to 1 odds she and her collegues are benefitting financially from the 1.1 billion arms deal they just approved to Taiwan.
I hope the political watch dogs do a thorough connect the dots on what companies will be benefitting and which politicians have family invested or on the board of directors.
Pelosi not only went there but had the power of the purse strings in which case she never recused herself of such duty even though this is a conflict of interest, brokering the deal then approving it. Reminds me of the classic condo association board scam where related board members control both contract negotiations (Board President)and purse strings (secretary treasurer) and they contract friend or relatives or companies corruptable in giving them kickbacks in the form of cash or services.
Adam Schiff did that with his quid pro quo lobbying for arms for Ukraine years before the war, so that his campaign donor (kickback) who was outside his district(no reason to donate/no benefit to) would get the contract to supply military items/materials/hardware(ohhh there's the benefit)=quid pro quo.
Like Bush/Cheney did with Carlyle Group & Haliburton!

Like Bush/Cheney did with Carlyle Group & Haliburton!
I think it was just Cheney suspicion and that's why he and his daughter are affraid of Trump , because as Hillary said, if she goes down they all go down (being exposed of the many methods they make corruption money and ties they have to bad actors).

Forum List

Back