Landslide Approved! Trump Officially Wins Michigan (306 Electors)

The EC is a rigged game, and it's even more rigged due to all of the Repug gerrymandering of districts in certain states like N. Carolina and Pennsylvania.

God fucking dammit you are an idiot. Gerrymandering doesn't effect the electoral college, you moron! Candidates win a state's electors based on that state's at large totals. There are only two states that deviate from that system, Nebraska and Maine. Nebraska's three districts are drawn almost perfectly along county/municipality lines. And Maine's two districts evenly split one mostly urban district and one mostly rural district (creating one red leaning district and one blue leaning district).

Any other stupid things you want to say before you get banned for lacking the requisite brain cells?

Oh look...the pretend Democrat again. I know gerrymandering doesn't affect the EC, fucktard. You missed my point. I'm saying there are several ways that the game is rigged against Democrats right now.

Move along before I take a giant shit on your stupid lightweight ass.

Pretend Democrat? That's funny, because every time I tell people that I'm a Republican they call me a pretend Republican. Some morons can't seem to grapple with anything more complex than one dimensional thinking. Looks like you're one of them. What are you, 10 years old?

I've come across a couple of you smug "independents" who think you're above the fray. You're not impressing anyone.

Most independents or libertarians say "both sides are equally bad" because they're simply not very smart, they don't read anything, and they don't know anything. Undoubtedly, this describes your sorry ass perfectly.

Let me break it down for you, lightweight -- the Repug Party is much worse than the Democrats can ever hope to be. They are evil fascists who don't believe in democracy. The Repug Party is suppressing the votes of minorities throughout this country, and they have gerrymandered districts in several states so that it will be almost impossible for the Democrats to ever control the House of Representatives again. They have elected a racist and misogynist bully to lead this country, while you smugly sit on the sidelines.

To paraphrase what Bernie Sanders recently said -- Take a stand against the Repug Party or fuck off, pussy. Your smug lame-ass equivocations and rationalizations regarding how both sides suck is tiresome.

Thank you electoral college for wedding out the illegal vote and the freed felon vote!

Now that the dust has settled, Trump is projected to win 306 electoral votes against Hillary’s 232 (according to Wikipedia). SOUNDS LIKE A LANDSLIDE TO ME!

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

Then you only need 3 more to catch up to Bill Clinton's two and Barack Obama's two landslides.

I've come across a couple of you smug "independents" who think you're above the fray. You're not impressing anyone.

Most independents or libertarians say "both sides are equally bad" because they're simply not very smart, they don't read anything, and they don't know anything. Undoubtedly, this describes your sorry ass perfectly.

The alternative to Trump would have been having people like you in charge, so yes, we are correct when we say both sides are equally bad. Everything you accuse the Republicans of being, you are the very embodiment of yourself, now shuffle off, you crybaby troll.

By the way, you might want to change your name. It's looking kind of foolish now.

The alternative to Trump would have been having people like you in charge, so yes, we are correct when we say both sides are equally bad. Everything you accuse the Republicans of being, you are the very embodiment of yourself, now shuffle off, you crybaby troll.

By the way, you might want to change your name. It's looking kind of foolish now.

See my previous post, dipshit lame ass. You simply don't know anything, so you're a smug little shit because that's all you can be. Not impressive at all.

Don't forget Clinton won the popular vote.

If you follow baseball maybe this will explain it to you. What team wins the World Series, the team that scores the most runs in all games or the team that wins the most games? Taking away the EC would be akin to declaring the winner of the WS by the team that has the most runs in all 7 games.

Hmmmm....that sounds like "democracy" to me, where every run counts. Like every other democratic country in the world.

The EC is a rigged game, and it's even more rigged due to all of the Repug gerrymandering of districts in certain states like N. Carolina and Pennsylvania. You fascist Repug fuckers don't believe in democracy and that's the bottom line.

But that's OK...eventually all of you white racist Repugs will die off and liberalism will eventually reign supreme in this country.
I can tell you won't be here for long.
Keep making racist statements like that and you'll be looking for another forum to Troll.
I suggest trying The Democratic Underground

Hmmmm....that sounds like "democracy" to me, where every run counts. Like every other democratic country in the world.

We're not a democracy, we're a republic, and we're not like every other democratic country in the world which is exactly why millions have flocked here to live instead of most other places. If you don't like it here perhaps you should find a new place to live.

The EC is a rigged game, and it's even more rigged due to all of the Repug gerrymandering of districts in certain states like N. Carolina and Pennsylvania.

What does gerrymandering of Congressional districts have to do with the Electoral College?

You fascist Repug fuckers don't believe in democracy and that's the bottom line.

As opposed to people like yourself who are out vandalizing property in protest of the results of a legitimate election?

Here are some more historical numbers and facts about this race:

• The Republican Field was the largest field for a Major Party in a Presidential Race Ever with 17 bona fide candidates when the race began.
  • Hillary Clinton was the first Female to win a major party nomination for President
  • Kellyanne Conway is the first Female campaign manager to RUN AND WIN a Presidential Campaign!
  • When sworn in, Donald Trump will become the oldest President in US History to become President (Reagan was 69). Hillary is 69 years old and would have become the 2nd oldest President had she won.
  • Trump and Clinton were both from New York and for the first time since 1944, the two candidates in the race were New Yorkers. FDR ran against Governor Dewey in 1944.
  • Trump is the first person elected president in more than 60 years without experience as a governor or in Congress. (General Dwight Eisenhower was the last in 1952.)
  • Only two Democrats have directly succeeded another Democrat as US president. The most recent was James Buchanan, who was president from 1857 to 1861. Unfortunately for Democrats this will not change.
  • The Republicans had the most votes for President in the Primary Season ever with 31 million votes – the old record was 21 million.
  • President elect Trump received more primary votes than any Republican in US history with over 14 million. The old record was 12 million.
  • This was the first Republican primary season since 1968 where more than 3 candidates won a state (Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Kasich).
  • The results of the general election are the first time that Republicans have control of the Presidency, Senate and House since 2005.
  • In addition to Michigan the Republicans hadn’t won Wisconsin since 1984.

But CA was letting illegals vote in this election and Oregon only votes by mail, which is extremely easy to rig.

Evidence?
Plenty of it. All you had to do was look into it over the last year.
It's why they passed the motor-voter law. So that any illegal with a valid driver's license could register to vote.
Not to mention they established sanctuary cities where they're allowed to vote.

But CA was letting illegals vote in this election and Oregon only votes by mail, which is extremely easy to rig.

Evidence?
It's why they passed the motor-voter law. So that any illegal with a valid driver's license could register to vote.

As a Californian who has observed this for years: It's TWOOO.

Illegals are given pretty much all of the rights of Citizens in CA.

Only two Democrats have directly succeeded another Democrat as US president. The most recent was James Buchanan, who was president from 1857 to 1861. Unfortunately for Democrats this will not change.

Truman succeeded FDR. Johnson succeeded Kennedy. Granted, both of them got into office because the former president died, but they each won their own term at the next election.

In addition to Michigan the Republicans hadn’t won Wisconsin since 1984.

Same with Pennsylvania.

Evidence?

So you should have no problem providing some of this plenty of evidence. And illegals in California don't get the same driver's license as everyone else, so no, they can't register to vote under the Motor Voter Law.

And your point is? Considering how the MSM promoted the Faux Meme that the election was basically unnecessary because hiLIARy had already won, is it any wonder that a bunch of LAZY PROGS didn't bother to vote?

Your "MSM" is under corporate control, 6 multinational corporations. They only have whatever power they have because the american public grants its consent and participation.

Don't forget Clinton won the popular vote.

If you follow baseball maybe this will explain it to you. What team wins the World Series, the team that scores the most runs in all games or the team that wins the most games? Taking away the EC would be akin to declaring the winner of the WS by the team that has the most runs in all 7 games.
Brilliant analogy.

I believe that is actually applicable to 2016's World Series as well.

Last edited:
Read it.........

Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections
Driver’s licenses, social security numbers facilitate improper registration, officials warn

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Thursday, February 12, 2015
President Obama’s temporary deportation amnesty will make it easier for illegal immigrants to improperly register and vote in elections, state elections officials testified to Congress on Thursday, saying that the driver’s licenses and Social Security numbers they will be granted create a major voting loophole.

While stressing that it remains illegal for noncitizens to vote, secretaries of state from Ohio and Kansas said they won’t have the tools to sniff out illegal immigrants who register anyway, ignoring stiff penalties to fill out the registration forms that are easily available at shopping malls, motor vehicle bureaus and in curbside registration drives.

Anyone registering to vote attests that he or she is a citizen, but Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said mass registration drives often aren’t able to give due attention to that part, and so illegal immigrants will still get through.

Kansas Secretary of State Kris W. Kobach said even some motor vehicle bureau workers automatically ask customers if they want to register to vote, which some noncitizens in the past have cited as their reason for breaking the law to register.

“It’s a guarantee it will happen,” Mr. Kobach said.

Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to register, vote in elections

Forum List

Back