Landslide Approved! Trump Officially Wins Michigan (306 Electors)

There were 51 popular elections held Nov 8th. Trump won 30 crushing Hillary's 21, that is why he is president, the COUNTRY wanted him, or more pointedly, didn't want her.
Of course, 11 days earlier she had a 6 point lead, when the idiot?/scumbag? GOP FBI chief screwed the hell out of her...he never said a word about their investigations into Trump campaign people being in contact with Putin people- which they did find it appears...

Aaaaaand the polls, that you so rely on, showed not a tot of an effect. Face it....she sucked as a POTUS candidate even worse than the trumpster. For all of her enormous ground game, which was HUGE compared to his. And for all of the money that she spent on TV ads, which was over four to one in her favor....she still lost! That's just how shitty a candidate she was!
Without Putin and Comey, she would have won by 10, even so.

I know you guys just can't help lying....as a left wing totalitarian it is just part of the package....Putin's energy companies gave the clinton 23.5 million dollars and got 20% of our uranium stockpiles from her........and I have heard they even gave more money than that......she was bought and paid for by Putin.....and comey......he tried to clear her and it backfired.....

You're an even bigger idiot than Franco.

Clinton did not give uranium to Putin. Please stop with that idiotic nonsense. The Secy of State does not have any such power. And anyone trying to claim at this point that Comey was in the bag for Clinton is out of their fucking mind.

Tell that to the New York times asswipe....

There were 51 popular elections held Nov 8th. Trump won 30 crushing Hillary's 21, that is why he is president, the COUNTRY wanted him, or more pointedly, didn't want her.
Of course, 11 days earlier she had a 6 point lead, when the idiot?/scumbag? GOP FBI chief screwed the hell out of her...he never said a word about their investigations into Trump campaign people being in contact with Putin people- which they did find it appears...

Now franco, take a deep breath and think. Think about whose fault was the email scandal? Was it Comey, no. Was it Huma, no. Was it Hillary, of course.

By the time those 11 days rolled around everyone had already made up their mind. Besides he did the impossible and said the FBI looked at 650,000 emails in two days. He didn't hurt her, she lost because of the reasons you have been told for the last year. The country rejected her status quo.

All she had to do was keep her nose clean for a couple of years from the time she was Secretary of State till she ran....and she couldn't even control herself that long.....

Aaaaaand the polls, that you so rely on, showed not a tot of an effect. Face it....she sucked as a POTUS candidate even worse than the trumpster. For all of her enormous ground game, which was HUGE compared to his. And for all of the money that she spent on TV ads, which was over four to one in her favor....she still lost! That's just how shitty a candidate she was!
We have the stupidest elections, media, and electorate in the modern world...

I will admit, it is hard to read your posts and not agree with what you just posted.
does this mean 60 million babies will stop crying and go back to school?

I am assuming that they will go back when they are not being paid. I am also thinking they are so stupid they probably don't even attend college. I just read that an elephant baby weighs 250 lbs at birth making it the largest land animal baby, other then the college kids protesting.

Now franco, take a deep breath and think. Think about whose fault was the email scandal? Was it Comey, no. Was it Huma, no. Was it Hillary, of course.

By the time those 11 days rolled around everyone had already made up their mind. Besides he did the impossible and said the FBI looked at 650,000 emails in two days. He didn't hurt her, she lost because of the reasons you have been told for the last year. The country rejected her status quo.
Sure as hell did duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Before Comey, the Dems were laughing....Only Putin kept it close before that...

Sure as hell did duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Before Comey, the Dems were laughing....Only Putin kept it close before that...

i guess you missed it the first time, the polls got it and obviously had it wrong.

I've been on both their asses,and supported neither, play safe out there son, an open mind is terrrifying to some. An "attack" on Trump on a message board is not support for Hilary; and she's toast now, deservedly so. So you really need to come up with other material

Really? Please show a couple of links to statements you made that were disparaging to the shrilary.

You can go do your own leg work or stay inside your safe space, your choice, I don't chase shit for you son. I can't help you with your partisanshit world view.

You made the claim that you slammed both sides equally. I have been engaged in several discussions with you and I can't think of a single instance where you attacked the shrilary. On anything.

YOU made the claim dude, you need to back it up.

I don't much care about what you claim and think, I've been exposed to it. The probelm is the system and it will continue. Just watch. "Both" sides are the problem.

That's what I thought. You're almost as bad a liar as the shrilary. You don't have anybody watching your ass, to cover for you though. Thanks for so eloquently making my point, loser!

Hell, you can't even make your own point, that's why you're reduced to name calling. Quite the moderator. You're just like everyone else who bought into this madness and propagates it. What exactly is a Hilary supporter? What is a "liberal" [shudder]?

Anyone who didn't bitch as much as you think they should have and about the same stuff. You, my overly exaggerated sense of self importance friend, are part of the system and as such part of the partisanshithead problem that shackles your mind to the status quo.

Now, why don't you just proclaim that to be a lie and retreat back into your safe space.

Really? Please show a couple of links to statements you made that were disparaging to the shrilary.

You can go do your own leg work or stay inside your safe space, your choice, I don't chase shit for you son. I can't help you with your partisanshit world view.

You made the claim that you slammed both sides equally. I have been engaged in several discussions with you and I can't think of a single instance where you attacked the shrilary. On anything.

I don't much care about what you claim and think, I've been exposed to it. The probelm is the system and it will continue. Just watch. "Both" sides are the problem.

That's what I thought. You're almost as bad a liar as the shrilary. You don't have anybody watching your ass, to cover for you though. Thanks for so eloquently making my point, loser!

Hell, you can't even make your own point, that's why you're reduced to name calling. Quite the moderator. You're just like everyone else who bought into this madness and propagates it. What exactly is a Hilary supporter? What is a "liberal" [shudder]?

Anyone who didn't bitch as much as you think they should have and about the same stuff. You, my overly exaggerated sense of self importance friend, are part of the system and as such part of the partisanshithead problem that shackles your mind to the status quo.

Now, why don't you just proclaim that to be a lie and retreat back into your safe space.

I'm a liberal. You're a paid political poster. When does your contract run out?

Do what ya usually do, just make something up.

Oh, you're just sore your meal ticket ran out. We understand...

Oh, you're just sore your meal ticket ran out. We understand...

Making shit up and assigning fantasies as per usual, yes we do.

Forum List

Back