Landslide Approved! Trump Officially Wins Michigan (306 Electors)

Don't forget Clinton won the popular vote.

If you follow baseball maybe this will explain it to you. What team wins the World Series, the team that scores the most runs in all games or the team that wins the most games? Taking away the EC would be akin to declaring the winner of the WS by the team that has the most runs in all 7 games.

Thank you electoral college for wedding out the illegal vote and the freed felon vote!

Now that the dust has settled, Trump is projected to win 306 electoral votes against Hillary’s 232 (according to Wikipedia). SOUNDS LIKE A LANDSLIDE TO ME!

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

Yeah, a "landslide" where Trump did not even win the popular vote. Not even close.

Bullshit like the electoral college is the only way you fascist Repug fucks can win Presidential elections anymore. You'll never win the popular vote again...unless Repugs rig the elections even more in the future through continued voter suppression.
Actually, until CA, OR, and WA chimed in, Trump was winning the popular vote.
But CA was letting illegals vote in this election and Oregon only votes by mail, which is extremely easy to rig.
Nevermind that every deployed active-duty member wasn't even counted in the vote, because absentee ballots aren't counted unless the vote is close. They usually vote 3-1 for Republicans.

Thank you electoral college for wedding out the illegal vote and the freed felon vote!

Now that the dust has settled, Trump is projected to win 306 electoral votes against Hillary’s 232 (according to Wikipedia). SOUNDS LIKE A LANDSLIDE TO ME!

Yeah, a "landslide" where Trump did not even win the popular vote. Not even close.

Bullshit like the electoral college is the only way you fascist Repug fucks can win Presidential elections anymore. You'll never win the popular vote again...unless Repugs rig the elections even more in the future through continued voter suppression.
Take away the 13% of illegals that voted and the 60000 convicted felon vote in VA plus's, they have not or will they add in the absentee ballots, and you end up eating shit.... again!!!
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review
www.capoliticalreview.com › poll-13-of-...
Jun 3, 2015 - Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID's or using phony

I already called the election on November 6th, for Trump

I called it on Nov 5th as well. Only got three out of 57 States wrong. :D

14976728_1367648989932078_1282378381155088845_o.jpg
has the states of Uranus and Pluto called in the votes yet?

Haven't won Michigan in a long time. Looks like the Illegals & Felons in Detroit couldn't save Clinton. It's UUUGE!

So Obama won in two landslides?

If you follow baseball maybe this will explain it to you. What team wins the World Series, the team that scores the most runs in all games or the team that wins the most games? Taking away the EC would be akin to declaring the winner of the WS by the team that has the most runs in all 7 games.

Hmmmm....that sounds like "democracy" to me, where every run counts. Like every other democratic country in the world.

The EC is a rigged game, and it's even more rigged due to all of the Repug gerrymandering of districts in certain states like N. Carolina and Pennsylvania. You fascist Repug fuckers don't believe in democracy and that's the bottom line.

But that's OK...eventually all of you white racist Repugs will die off and liberalism will eventually reign supreme in this country.

Landslide victory for Trump...by a few thousand vote margin in MI....and a national vote loss to Hillary.

Only in Trumpland.

Yes, and the people now realize how stupid they were and how fucked up the Manchurian muslim was!

Landslide victory for Trump...by a few thousand vote margin in MI....and a national vote loss to Hillary.

Only in Trumpland.
Take away the illegals and he's even a bigger winner!!!

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review
www.capoliticalreview.com › poll-13-of-...
Jun 3, 2015 - Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID's or using phony

Data source link removed, probably because it was bullshit.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/Hans von Spakovsky, Daily signal—Heritage Foundation, 6/2/15 http:/dailysignal.com/2015/06/02/poll-shows-noncitizens-can-shape-elections/

So go out there and google something not baseless.

The EC is a rigged game, and it's even more rigged due to all of the Repug gerrymandering of districts in certain states like N. Carolina and Pennsylvania.

God fucking dammit you are an idiot. Gerrymandering doesn't effect the electoral college, you moron! Candidates win a state's electors based on that state's at large totals. There are only two states that deviate from that system, Nebraska and Maine. Nebraska's three districts are drawn almost perfectly along county/municipality lines. And Maine's two districts evenly split one mostly urban district and one mostly rural district (creating one red leaning district and one blue leaning district).

Any other stupid things you want to say before you get banned for lacking the requisite brain cells?

Yes, and the people now realize how stupid they were and how fucked up the Manchurian muslim was!

Where was your talk in 2012 about Obama winning in a landslide and having a mandate?

The EC is a rigged game, and it's even more rigged due to all of the Repug gerrymandering of districts in certain states like N. Carolina and Pennsylvania.

God fucking dammit you are an idiot. Gerrymandering doesn't effect the electoral college, you moron! Candidates win a state's electors based on that state's at large totals. There are only two states that deviate from that system, Nebraska and Maine. Nebraska's three districts are drawn almost perfectly along county/municipality lines. And Maine's two districts evenly split one mostly urban district and one mostly rural district (creating one red leaning district and one blue leaning district).

Any other stupid things you want to say before you get banned for lacking the requisite brain cells?

Oh look...the pretend Democrat again. I know gerrymandering doesn't affect the EC, fucktard. You missed my point. I'm saying there are several ways that the game is rigged against Democrats right now.

Move along before I take a giant shit on your stupid lightweight ass.

Oh look...the pretend Democrat again. I know gerrymandering doesn't affect the EC, fucktard. You missed my point. I'm saying there are several ways that the game is rigged against Democrats right now.

Move along before I take a giant shit on your stupid lightweight ass.

Pretend Democrat? That's funny, because every time I tell people that I'm a Republican they call me a pretend Republican. Some morons can't seem to grapple with anything more complex than one dimensional thinking. Looks like you're one of them. What are you, 10 years old?

Hmmmm....that sounds like "democracy" to me, where every run counts. Like every other democratic country in the world.

The EC is a rigged game, and it's even more rigged due to all of the Repug gerrymandering of districts in certain states like N. Carolina and Pennsylvania. You fascist Repug fuckers don't believe in democracy and that's the bottom line.

But that's OK...eventually all of you white racist Repugs will die off and liberalism will eventually reign supreme in this country.
Except this isn't a Democracy, so you have no point here.

"You Fascist Repug [Sarders] don't believe in Democracy and that's the bottom line." The person you wanted to win directly undermined 'Democracy' when she used the media and DNC Party apparatus to steal the election from the OTHER unqualified nutjob. Hypocrisy and projection from Liberals, as usual. There were 14 cases of voter fraud that we know of, and all were for Clinton, by the way.

Forum List

Back