Biden Has Won 306 Electoral Votes. Trump Called That A 'Landslide' 4 Years Ago.

Sp Biden won by a landslide using Trump's logic, right?

Did YOU agree that Trump won by a landslide, 4 yrs. Ago?

Yes or no.

/thread
Apparently you thought Trump won in a landslide in 2016.

I presume you feel the same today with Biden, I.e. that Biden won a historic victory with a victorious mandate?

If I thought so, I would have said so.

Quote where I have ever made that claim.

Yes or no.

/thread

I presume you feel the same today with Biden, I.e. that Biden won a historic victory with a victorious mandate?

If I thought so, I would have said so.

Quote where I have ever made that claim.
I just did.

It appears Trump got more votes then Obama, explain that one?
It appears numbers are not your strong suit.
Rump has right now about 47%. O'bama got 51 and 53.
Actually, it appears numbers are not your strong suit. A higher percentage of the vote doesn't automatically mean a higher number of votes when the total vote counts are different.
47% of 150 million is much more than 53% of, say, 120 million.

Last edited:

So Biden won by a landslide using Trump's logic, right?

No, It is yet to be seen if Biden won by a Dominion Software sleight of hand. (MOST LIKELY)

To suggest that Biden got more votes than Obama is ............FUCKING HILARIOUSLY STUPID

Propaganda spam ignored.

So Biden won by a landslide using Trump's logic, right?

And in a similar twist -- when Rump got beaten in the PV he blamed "three million illegals came in and voted against me". Those three million would have been let in by the black guy. Whelp, this time around he's losing by six million, so by his own "logic" Rump himself must have let in SIX million illegals, and they all voted against him too.

What a smart businessman huh. No wonder he transformed Atlantic City.

Actually, it appears numbers are not your strong suit. A higher percentage of the vote doesn't mean a higher number of votes when the total vote counts are different.

Perhaps reading is not your strong suit. The poster said "more", not "a higher number". It's sitting right there.

What a trash post. In other words, Trump owes the country nothing. Typical Trumpist. It is all about Trump and to hell with the country.
Some contend that Trump would be doing the country a service by leaving a mess for Biden. Opinions and all.

Actually, it appears numbers are not your strong suit. A higher percentage of the vote doesn't mean a higher number of votes when the total vote counts are different.

Perhaps reading is not your strong suit. The poster said "more", not "a higher number". It's sitting right there.
Obama's vote count was 69 million, Trump's vote count is 73 million..

Please explain to the class where all these people came from?

Yes or no.

/thread

I said using Trump's logic Biden won by a landslide

When Trump was elected he got votes that were legally cast. Chicom Biden's votes were made up after legal votes were counted.

Again, it appears neither reading nor numbers are your strong suit. "More" is more, not a higher percentage of two different numbers. Stop embarrassing yourself by doubling down on your ignorance.

Again, it appears neither reading nor numbers are your strong suit. "More" is more, not a higher percentage of two different numbers. Stop embarrassing yourself by doubling down on your ignorance.

THIS JUST IN --- Both "51%" AND "53%" are more than "47%"

WHO KNEW.

And you're using TWO DIFFERENT TOTAL VOTE NUMBERS, so that statement is inherently dishonest.

That's why it got spanked.

Yours on patrol,
Captain Obvious

Assuming those numbers are accurate, Trump did indeed get more votes than Obama. Pogo sucks at math.

And you're using TWO DIFFERENT TOTAL VOTE NUMBERS, so that statement is inherently dishonest.
That's because Trump and Obama were never in the same election, dummy. That's exactly why real numbers matter and percentages are irrelevant. Logic and math.

Yo fucknutz, the current score is:

Trump - 0, Xi'den - 0

Not one state has certified their election. DJT may win NY as the election fraud gets more exposure.

BTW, I have a score from Nov 28: Texas A&M - 56, LSU - 3

So I have that to look forward to.....

Forum List

Back