Biden Has Won 306 Electoral Votes. Trump Called That A 'Landslide' 4 Years Ago.

It appears Trump got more votes then Obama, explain that one?
It appears numbers are not your strong suit.
Rump has right now about 47%. O'bama got 51 and 53.
Actually, it appears numbers are not your strong suit. A higher percentage of the vote doesn't mean a higher number of votes when the total vote counts are different.

Perhaps reading is not your strong suit. The poster said "more", not "a higher number". It's sitting right there.
Obama's vote count was 69 million, Trump's vote count is 73 million..

Please explain to the class where all these people came from?

And you're using TWO DIFFERENT TOTAL VOTE NUMBERS, so that statement is inherently dishonest.

That's why it got spanked.

Yours on patrol,
Captain Obvious
Still can't explain why the Messiah got 69 million votes and the hated Trump got 73 million votes?

Yo fucknutz, the current score is:

Trump - 0, Xi'den - 0

Not one state has certified their election. DJT may win NY as the election fraud gets more exposure.

BTW, I have a score from Nov 28: Texas A&M - 56, LSU - 3

So I have that to look forward to.....

Actually six states have certified their totals. Generally they have until the end of November to do that, varying by state.

THIS JUST IN --- Both "51%" AND "53%" are more than "47%"
Only if you're comparing the same total. We can't do that as Obama and Trump aren't drawing percentages from the same number. You really suck at this, tbh.

Actually, it appears numbers are not your strong suit. A higher percentage of the vote doesn't mean a higher number of votes when the total vote counts are different.

Perhaps reading is not your strong suit. The poster said "more", not "a higher number". It's sitting right there.

And you're using TWO DIFFERENT TOTAL VOTE NUMBERS, so that statement is inherently dishonest.

Yours on patrol,
Captain Obvious
Still can't explain why the Messiah got 69 million votes and the hated Trump got 73 million votes?

Are the two of you guys in some kind of competition to see who can come up with the stupidest post? To win a "Golden Stupid" or something?

At this point, watching y'all and shaking my head, I have to say the same thing Rump said at the military graveyard --

"What's in it for them"?

You just fell off a turnip truck, didn't you.
Is that supposed to be a question?
Don't attack the messenger just because you suck at math and English, kid. Take a remedial course or two.

Yours on patrol,
Captain Obvious

Are the two of you guys in some kind of competition to see who can come up with the stupidest post? To win a "Golden Stupid" or something?

At this point, watching y'all and shaking my head, I have to say the same thing Rump said at the military graveyard --

"What's in it for them"?
This is confusing for you isn't it pogo?

Once again the beloved Obama only got 69 million votes the hated Trump got 73 million votes .

Something is very very wrong

Only if you're comparing the same total. We can't do that as Obama and Trump aren't drawing percentages from the same number. You really suck at this, tbh.

They're NOT from "the same total" ya flaming idiot. They're from the totals when they ran.
That's why the statement was dishonest in the first place.

This kind of Cult of Ignorance shit is way below my pay grade. Fuck off.

Yours on patrol,
Captain Obvious

"What's in it for them"?

Once again the beloved Obama only got 69 million votes the hated Trump got 73 million votes .

Something is very wrong with your head if you think the whole world doesn't see right through what you think you're trying to do here.

Is this all you have for a life, seriously?

Yours on patrol,
Captain Obvious

"What's in it for them"?

Something is very wrong with your head if you think the whole world doesn't see right through what you think you're trying to do here.

Is this all you have for a life, seriously?

It's probability, possibility or out right voter fraud

Don't worry, no one is taking your title.

They're NOT from "the same total" ya flaming idiot. They're from the totals when they ran.

Sorry you got triggered, gomer. Instead of doubling down on stupidity, try taking a math course to avoid future embarrassment.

Sorry you got triggered, gomer. Instead of doubling down on stupidity, try taking a math course to avoid future embarrassment.

Go fuck yourself and grow the fuck up. Children playing on the internets shall not waste my time here going "WEE LOOK HOW STOOPID I AM". To Ignore you go, dishonest hack.

So Biden won by a landslide using Trump's logic, right?
Biden's machines took millions of votes for Trump and delivered them by Dominion software to Biden plus when the voter demands to see his cyber ballot, it shows the original vote so no one will know the votes were switched to the official tally of Biden getting Trump's political win in the most corrupt cheating schema ever.

Go fuck yourself and grow the fuck up. Children playing on the internets shall not waste my time here going "WEE LOOK HOW STOOPID I AM". To Ignore you go.
Nice white flag. Run away, puss.

We must subtract the cheating votes Obama got also.

We must subtract the cheating votes Obama got also.

Fine.
Go find 'em.

Forum List

Back