Lake Travis: Several boats sink at pro-Trump parade in Texas

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Several boats have sunk on a lake in the US state of Texas during a parade to support President Donald Trump in November's election, officials say.

Authorities say the choppy water was likely caused by the large number of vessels moving closely together on Lake Travis, near the state capital, Austin.

Images showed boats with Trump campaign flags manoeuvring at close quarters.

Well its good that no lives were lost. But here is a good example of why we have Health and Safety rules. Surely the organisers should have done a risk assessment to ensure that this sort of thing didnt happen ?

It seems reckless bordering on stupid.

The water looks quite choppy.

Awe...........they all knew how to swim..........but do not fear......had they drown the cause of death would have been Covid.
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh! Shudup!
Nah............At least the DNC is not killing off granny so much these days.......was the in thing not long ago.......oh well.

I know you have no symptoms but you should run out and get yourself tested every day for the next month.....just to be safe.............Labs making a killing will love you for it.

Awe...........they all knew how to swim..........but do not fear......had they drown the cause of death would have been Covid.

Oh! Shudup!
Nah............At least the DNC is not killing off granny so much these days.......was the in thing not long ago.......oh well.

I know you have no symptoms but you should run out and get yourself tested every day for the next month.....just to be safe.............Labs making a killing will love you for it.
No need to, where I live.... but if in Florida, taking care of my elderly parents, I certainly would want to be tested....

Oh! Shudup!

No need to, where I live.... but if in Florida, taking care of my elderly parents, I certainly would want to be tested....
LOL

What happened to GET TESTED MOTTO..........LMAO......

T Cell research is fucking up your narrative......can you hold the fear til November.........LOL

"It seems reckless bordering on stupid."

So is voting for Trump.

Voting for either is stupid.

When are Democrats and Republicans going to get tired of getting played?
People listened to you once...........and got Billy Boy Orgy Island elected by voting for Yoda..............Never again.
People listened to you once...........and got Billy Boy Orgy Island elected by voting for Yoda..............Never again.

Can you translate that to English?

So is voting for Trump.

Sure............you vote for someone who can't win.......and might as well stay home........you really don't vote for anyone......

That is reality.

So is voting for Trump.

Sure............you vote for someone who can't win.......and might as well stay home........you really don't vote for anyone......

That is reality.
.and might as well stay home.

I plan on it, as far as the two running for president.

1599387990466.png

So is voting for Trump.

That is reality.

View attachment 385127
Then don't bitch if Sleepy Joe wins...........oh well........

You still so young you don't know who yoda was...........lmao

So is voting for Trump.

That is reality.

View attachment 385127

Then don't bitch if Sleepy Joe wins.

Biden won't win, Kamala will.

If Biden takes takes WH, he'll be 'retired' within a year.

Too young?

:laughing0301::laughing0301:

So is voting for Trump.

That is reality.

View attachment 385127

Too young?

Who is yoda............hmmm

So is voting for Trump.

That is reality.

View attachment 385127

Too young?

bud, I have every episode of Star Wars on the shelf behind me.

a couple of them on VHS.

and that is my LAST off topic comment in this thread

So is voting for Trump.

That is reality.

View attachment 385127

Too young?

bud, I have every episode of Star Wars on the shelf behind me.

a couple of them on VHS.

and that is my LAST off topic comment in this thread
Ross Perot..........have a nice day......your vote doesn't count.

Forum List

Back