Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
"Father is a child psychiatrist".

He might just have a new client...

Also:

Clara Kraebber worked for Beto O'Rourke's failed Senate campaign

Wealthy NYC woman, 20, facing 4 years in prison after BLM rampage

That’s rich.

One of the Black Lives Matter protesters now facing felony rioting and misdemeanor graffiti charges — after a window-smashing free-for-all in Manhattan — is a wealthy Upper East Sider whose mother is an architect and whose father is a child psychiatrist.

Clara Kraebber, 20, is one of eight people arrested Friday night after a roiling, three-hour rampage that police say caused at least $100,000 in damage from Foley Square up to 24th Street.

“Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground!” the group chanted as it moved up Lafayette Street while busting the plate glass facades of banks, Starbucks and Duane-Reades.

The protest was organized by groups calling themselves the “New Afrikan Black Panther Party” and the “Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement.”

Given her privileged upbringing, Kraebber might seem an unlikely alleged revolutionary in those ranks.

Kraebber’s mother, Virginia Kindred, runs Kindred Arch.Works, a Manhattan architect firm that has designed spaces for Columbia University and NYU, and worked on numerous school and business spaces throughout the city.

Her father is Markus Kraebber, an Upper East Side child and adolescent psychiatrist who teaches at the Columbia University Department of Psychiatry.

Last edited:

That’s rich.

One of the Black Lives Matter protesters now facing felony rioting and misdemeanor graffiti charges — after a window-smashing free-for-all in Manhattan — is a wealthy Upper East Sider whose mother is an architect and whose father is a child psychiatrist.

Clara Kraebber, 20, is one of eight people arrested Friday night after a roiling, three-hour rampage that police say caused at least $100,000 in damage from Foley Square up to 24th Street.

“Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground!” the group chanted as it moved up Lafayette Street while busting the plate glass facades of banks, Starbucks and Duane-Reades.

The protest was organized by groups calling themselves the “New Afrikan Black Panther Party” and the “Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement.”

Given her privileged upbringing, Kraebber might seem an unlikely alleged revolutionary in those ranks.

Kraebber’s mother, Virginia Kindred, runs Kindred Arch.Works, a Manhattan architect firm that has designed spaces for Columbia University and NYU, and worked on numerous school and business spaces throughout the city.

Her father is Markus Kraebber, an Upper East Side child and adolescent psychiatrist who teaches at the Columbia University Department of Psychiatry.
She sounds like a REAL winner. Dreadful.

If she were black, she would likely be put in prison,

I doubt she'll spend a single day in prison.... she has rich parents who can pay for the best lawyers....
And the leftist here continue to push the narrative.........lmao.......

Manhatten..........well probably a bunch of jurist like Care4all......there....might get off with a medal in NYC.....

Defund the Police State......idiots.

I doubt she'll spend a single day in prison.... she has rich parents who can pay for the best lawyers....

Although I agree with influence of ones wealth and the justice system. From what I have read, the bail system is not applied aggressively in New York. I think it makes sense in some circumstances, not in others.

If someone commits murder, that should at least require an in-person judge decision on bail, if it's non-violent, than the presumption of innocence and far lower gravity of crime should allow for non-bail circumstances.

I think, in general, incarceration before guilt before a judge is a slippery slope. Obviously for extreme cases of terrorism or clear risk of flight or further violence, prudence has to be applied. However, we need a judicial system that at least has a judge oversee the circumstances of the case and weighs public safety concerns with basic human rights. If not, you could have citizens kettled, arrested and thrown into prison for any duration of time, even secluded and nobody knows there whereabouts. That's Soviet Union 1970s treatment, and it goes against what we stand for.

In Canada, we have been chastised by the U.N and other International agencies for solidarity confinement of prisoners on a far too common basis. This sometimes includes people who are thrown into prison for months and they end up being found not guilty! Canada is far worse on civil liberties and basic dignity of citizens than most of the world even know.

Imagine what being thrown in solidarity confinement for months for a crime you didn't even commit, does to a mans (womans) psyche? It's cruel and on it's face, defies the basic legal presumption of innocence. This, on top of our creepy, covert police activities.

This debate, on both sides of the issue, is for another day.

Also:

That’s rich.

That's par for course.

Also:

That’s rich.

Starbucks! LOL have to love the irony there!!

....OJ murdered 2 people and didn't go to prison for it?
..many blacks don't to prison for MURDER
.... you are defending criminal jackasses..you people LOVE criminals--why?

FYI

The article does not say it was BLM protesting, but 2 other groups...
not BLM--HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...who would it be then?
The article says...

FYI

The article says...

1. it's jackass monkey black criminal groups--who fn cares??
2. it's in the link I posted--the HEADLINE = BLM
they are all BLM jackasses
'''''A wealthy college student is among the eight people arrested on rioting charges after participants in a Black Lives Matter''''

Jimminy Cricket... y'all are just messed up in the head!!!! I have not defended her, or anyone committing any criminal act...!!!!!!!! I'm Miss Law Abiding USA! (Well at least since I was 30 yrs old, and there after)

FYI

The article says...

'''''A wealthy college student is among the eight people arrested on rioting charges after participants in a Black Lives Matter''''
And that's a good point....there is no nationwide singular group, of black lives matter...They seem to be made up of a variety of different groups and people not belonging to any group....

FYI

The article says...

And that's a good point....there is no nationwide singular group, of black lives matter...They seem to be made up of a variety of different groups and people not belonging to any group....
and they all hate whitey/cops/America for no good reason

Jimminy Cricket... y'all are just messed up in the head!!!! I have not defended her, or anyone committing any criminal act...!!!!!!!! I'm Miss Law Abiding USA! (Well at least since I was 30 yrs old, and there after)
..then why the nonsensical nit-picking? all these unwarranted protests are for BLM

Unfuckable mutt... how predictable was that.....

Clara-Kraebber-Black-Lives-Matter-Hypocrite.jpg

Forum List

Back