Lake Travis: Several boats sink at pro-Trump parade in Texas

"It seems reckless bordering on stupid."

So is voting for Trump.

Voting for either is stupid.

When are Democrats and Republicans going to get tired of getting played?
People listened to you once...........and got Billy Boy Orgy Island elected by voting for Yoda..............Never again.
People listened to you once...........and got Billy Boy Orgy Island elected by voting for Yoda..............Never again.

Can you translate that to English?
Sure............you vote for someone who can't win.......and might as well stay home........you really don't vote for anyone......

That is reality.
.and might as well stay home.

I plan on it, as far as the two running for president.

View attachment 385127
Then don't bitch if Sleepy Joe wins...........oh well........

You still so young you don't know who yoda was...........lmao

Then don't bitch if Sleepy Joe wins.

Biden won't win, Kamala will.

If Biden takes takes WH, he'll be 'retired' within a year.

Too young?

:laughing0301::laughing0301:
Who is yoda............hmmm

bud, I have every episode of Star Wars on the shelf behind me.

a couple of them on VHS.

and that is my LAST off topic comment in this thread
Ross Perot..........have a nice day......your vote doesn't count.
your vote doesn't count.

The vote I'm not casting doesn't count?

BRILLIANT!!!

So is voting for Trump.

Can you translate that to English?
Sure............you vote for someone who can't win.......and might as well stay home........you really don't vote for anyone......

That is reality.
.and might as well stay home.

I plan on it, as far as the two running for president.

View attachment 385127
Then don't bitch if Sleepy Joe wins...........oh well........

Then don't bitch if Sleepy Joe wins.

Biden won't win, Kamala will.

If Biden takes takes WH, he'll be 'retired' within a year.

Too young?

:laughing0301::laughing0301:
Who is yoda............hmmm

bud, I have every episode of Star Wars on the shelf behind me.

a couple of them on VHS.

and that is my LAST off topic comment in this thread
Ross Perot..........have a nice day......your vote doesn't count.
your vote doesn't count.

The vote I'm not casting doesn't count?

BRILLIANT!!!
Guy at work is just like you..........You 2 would get along swell.............I asked him how many times did he vote for the winning candidate........he said never..........votes libertarian every time.........I told him your welcome for not allowing Hillary to be elected......

Same to you.........Yoda was the nickname of Perot..........and you didn't even know it here......amateur hour.

Several boats have sunk on a lake in the US state of Texas during a parade to support President Donald Trump in November's election, officials say.

Authorities say the choppy water was likely caused by the large number of vessels moving closely together on Lake Travis, near the state capital, Austin.

Images showed boats with Trump campaign flags manoeuvring at close quarters.

Well its good that no lives were lost. But here is a good example of why we have Health and Safety rules. Surely the organisers should have done a risk assessment to ensure that this sort of thing didnt happen ?

It seems reckless bordering on stupid.

The water looks quite choppy.

Thoughts and prayers.

th

So is voting for Trump.

I played that game from time to time in my life. It gets you nowhere. Then you end up with what is happening. There are people who may run for office that show promise. Most of the never make it because of the political machines. To me, Trump was a surprise to them which can happen, or he was a deep state Hail Mary. I tend to believe he was a surprise.

So is voting for Trump.

That’s how Kamala Harris got elected Attorney General in California stupid libertarian party
I thought she banged will brown for her position
That to,, but if The right voted GOP across-the-board she would’ve lost.

Several boats have sunk on a lake in the US state of Texas during a parade to support President Donald Trump in November's election, officials say.

Authorities say the choppy water was likely caused by the large number of vessels moving closely together on Lake Travis, near the state capital, Austin.

Well its good that no lives were lost. But here is a good example of why we have Health and Safety rules. Surely the organisers should have done a risk assessment to ensure that this sort of thing didnt happen ?

Don't you know that republicans hate regulations and safety rules?

They never should have allowed so many boats to be on that lake at one time. Especially going as fast as those photos show they appear to be going.

I have come to realize that republicans are the most irresponsible, self centered and selfish people in America.

I want to have sympathy for those who lost their boats but I can't. They did it to themselves with their own stupidity.

Don't you know that republicans hate regulations and safety rules?

They never should have allowed so many boats to be on that lake at one time. Especially going as fast as those photos show they appear to be going.

I have come to realize that republicans are the most irresponsible, self centered and selfish people in America.

I want to have sympathy for those who lost their boats but I can't. They did it to themselves with their own stupidity.
I am thinking that only the smaller craft went under. That will be ok because the owners were probably poor and they deserveit. Rich folk have bigger boats and they were ok.

1st. mate: Captain we're sinking
Captain: How do you know?
1st.Mate: We see the water coming In and it's getting higher.
Captain: Then stop measuring it.. And take off that life vest it's making me look bad

Forum List

Back