Lake Travis: Several boats sink at pro-Trump parade in Texas

1st. mate: Captain we're sinking
Captain: How do you know?
1st.Mate: We see the water coming In and it's getting higher.
Captain: Then stop measuring it.. And take off that life vest it's making me look bad

to the MAGAT in that there vid -e-o...

:heehee:

They never should have allowed so many boats to be on that lake at one time. Especially going as fast as those photos show they appear to be going.

I have come to realize that republicans are the most irresponsible, self centered and selfish people in America.

I want to have sympathy for those who lost their boats but I can't. They did it to themselves with their own stupidity.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how can so many boats being on the water at the same time make any of them sink? What happened only looks like sabotage to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Several boats have sunk on a lake in the US state of Texas during a parade to support President Donald Trump in November's election, officials say.

Authorities say the choppy water was likely caused by the large number of vessels moving closely together on Lake Travis, near the state capital, Austin.

Images showed boats with Trump campaign flags manoeuvring at close quarters.

Well its good that no lives were lost. But here is a good example of why we have Health and Safety rules. Surely the organisers should have done a risk assessment to ensure that this sort of thing didnt happen ?

It seems reckless bordering on stupid.

The water looks quite choppy.

What is funny is that you aren't talking about all the water parades----see I am orginally from texas---there were several parades of the boats in texas this weekend---------for both biden and trump-------------but atlas-----------Trumps supporters were in the thousands while biden had close to nothing. This is a bad bad sign for biden.

"It seems reckless bordering on stupid."

So is voting for Trump.

Voting for either is stupid.

When are Democrats and Republicans going to get tired of getting played?
People listened to you once...........and got Billy Boy Orgy Island elected by voting for Yoda..............Never again.
People listened to you once...........and got Billy Boy Orgy Island elected by voting for Yoda..............Never again.

Can you translate that to English?
Sure............you vote for someone who can't win.......and might as well stay home........you really don't vote for anyone......

That is reality.
.and might as well stay home.

I plan on it, as far as the two running for president.

View attachment 385127
Then don't bitch if Sleepy Joe wins...........oh well........

You still so young you don't know who yoda was...........lmao

Then don't bitch if Sleepy Joe wins.

Biden won't win, Kamala will.

If Biden takes takes WH, he'll be 'retired' within a year.

You still so young you don't know who yoda was...........lmao

Too young?

:laughing0301::laughing0301:
Its a Demmie Hail Mary with a covid-19-cancelled outcome and a "We wuz thar" history today's gummint by stalking innocent men giveup by the feminazis out to set up America with endless corruption.

/funeral march. Dem Party, 2020.

They never should have allowed so many boats to be on that lake at one time. Especially going as fast as those photos show they appear to be going.

I have come to realize that republicans are the most irresponsible, self centered and selfish people in America.

I want to have sympathy for those who lost their boats but I can't. They did it to themselves with their own stupidity.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how can so many boats being on the water at the same time make any of them sink? What happened only looks like sabotage to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly , I think that they churned up the water and some of the smaller boats got caught up in it. Or the BLM Naval Reserve pulled some typically sneaky tricks.

^^^ Sometimes things happen due to a little bit of everything too. I strongly believe that country singer Joe Diffie would still be here if Covid had been the only thing that was on his plate.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Obama’s fault.

brilliant-gans-thanks-obama-27783322.png

Several boats have sunk on a lake in the US state of Texas during a parade to support President Donald Trump in November's election, officials say.

Authorities say the choppy water was likely caused by the large number of vessels moving closely together on Lake Travis, near the state capital, Austin.

Well its good that no lives were lost. But here is a good example of why we have Health and Safety rules. Surely the organisers should have done a risk assessment to ensure that this sort of thing didnt happen ?

So boaters got drunk and choppy waters happened, what does it have to do with them supporting a Presidential candidate?

Don't you know that republicans hate regulations and safety rules?

I am thinking that only the smaller craft went under. That will be ok because the owners were probably poor and they deserveit. Rich folk have bigger boats and they were ok.

Do you have a boat?

1599473869831.png

No its called a bunch of morons who didn't cancel or postpone the parade because of choppy conditions.

Forum List

Back