Lady Antebellum Update

so, lady antebellum changes their name to lady a so they can show they're woke and care about black people. the name they go with is lady a. well, lady a is a black blues singer that lady antebellum is now spending $10 mil to sue to get the rights to the name so they can show everyone how much they care about black people.

except this one apparently.

congrats left - you've outdone yourself in the WTF department.
I don't think Country Music Fans are as woke as some people think they are. Look at the Dixie Chicks........ERRRRR........The Chicks..........................ERRRR.......The Old Wrinkled Chicks

What happened to that chick in Antebellum??? She was so hot at one time. Now she's fat and ugly
I am sure you are a supermodel's boy toy.
I am married to a former local magazine model. I am modeling marrying material Jack. I'm a shade under 6ft, Weigh about 195. 5 lbs over my prime fighting wait. I still have all of my hair. I married an Italian Princess Skippy.
a former local magazine model...

in 1986 i started taking journalism classes in college. it was to be my minor. we had to interview other people in the class and i got a not too bad looking female but certainly not WHOAH. we were talking and i asked her about her background and she said she was her towns homecoming queen for the year before.

needless to say i got slapped for my "wow, small town" comment.

words don't mean much man but at this point neither does the dick comparisons.
Maybe a picture is worth a 1000 words. You tell me if I'm lying.
DSCN1285.JPG

so, lady antebellum changes their name to lady a so they can show they're woke and care about black people. the name they go with is lady a. well, lady a is a black blues singer that lady antebellum is now spending $10 mil to sue to get the rights to the name so they can show everyone how much they care about black people.

I don't think Country Music Fans are as woke as some people think they are. Look at the Dixie Chicks........ERRRRR........The Chicks..........................ERRRR.......The Old Wrinkled Chicks

What happened to that chick in Antebellum??? She was so hot at one time. Now she's fat and ugly
I am married to a former local magazine model. I am modeling marrying material Jack. I'm a shade under 6ft, Weigh about 195. 5 lbs over my prime fighting wait. I still have all of my hair. I married an Italian Princess Skippy.
What size caliber magazine is she? I 'll bet if she is an Italian it is a large caliber!
About 5 ft 5 105 lbs.......Now....About 115.........................Why don't you believe me?

Yes....the racism of the left is truly amazing...

in 1986 i started taking journalism classes in college. it was to be my minor. we had to interview other people in the class and i got a not too bad looking female but certainly not WHOAH. we were talking and i asked her about her background and she said she was her towns homecoming queen for the year before.

View attachment 361410
didn't care. i'm joe average needs to lose a few and looked like a viking jesus - but when i ran my internet radio station i had a "babe patrol" that i hung out with all the time, all of which could model anywhere they wanted to and often did.

but it has no bearing on who i am as a person so these things don't come up for me. i'm glad you have an attractive wife and good life. now what the fuck does that have to do with lady a?

What is called country music today, which sounds nothing like country music of the past, is referred to by country music legend George Strait, as "HICK HOP," and described by others as "POP WITH A FIDDLE." I don't know who listens to that generic, cookie cutter sounding crap but, I couldn't care less about Lady A. Looks to me like they're surely infringing on another artists name, and I hope they have to pay, both for the legal fees, and by fans not buying their music anymore because they're a bunch of pathetic, woke, pandering dumbasses.
it ain't that easy. it's also hard to take you seriously about the actual issue when you spend 10 minutes of a prequel bitching at the form of music which honestly has nothing to do with the issue itself.

now - they were going for a Lady A trademark in 2010-2011 i believe and in that time a blues singer started using it. while they were granted Lady A after the use from the other singer, they never went back to it til they decided to "self-pre-police" themselves.

no one was bitching at Lady Antebellum. NO ONE. so their decisions to show how WOKE they are ran their train off track and i think it's hilarious.
I'm just sayin'... I listen to a lot of music, but ZERO so called country. It's cookie cutter BS and sounds like pop with a fiddle.

And I agree with your sentiment about Lady whoever changing their name to show how woke they are. I hope they suffer.
Now lets add in NASCAR fans in this recipe which are huge CM fans. Add a fake noose, sprinkle some flag burning....mix in a lot of looting and burning............stir and agitate it all vigorously, mix it all in a 9 by 9 pan..................put on 400 degrees and watch it blow up.
the other day someone brought up wallace and how we need to stand behind him and i said "ok im in - for what"?

RACIAL INJUSTICE!!!

can you be more specific

NASCAR IS FULL OF REDNECKS!!!!!

yep. now can we get back to this injustice?

THE NOOSE WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF IT!!!

yea but not the example you think it is.

now what i could never get was any specific activity or action conducted against wallace due to his race or any other reason. it's like we declare someone a victim due to social stigma and then say we must fight on their behalf even though we can't find people to validate said stigma so we start attacking others for what they MAY be thinking, not even doing, and punishing perception in our reality.

go left, go. that makes perfect sense.

to fucklick assnugget.

View attachment 361410
didn't care. i'm joe average needs to lose a few and looked like a viking jesus - but when i ran my internet radio station i had a "babe patrol" that i hung out with all the time, all of which could model anywhere they wanted to and often did.

but it has no bearing on who i am as a person so these things don't come up for me. i'm glad you have an attractive wife and good life. now what the fuck does that have to do with lady a?
It started with Admiral Whoree asking me if I'm a play toy for a model. I said yes. Always loved the high heels digging in my A.
That started because I mention the B in the band fell apart. I didn't start any of this pal.

Sounds like lady antebellum is stuck up white trash

Never liked Lady Antebellum at all. Like them even less now with the name change. Shit by any other name is still shit.

Typical lefties.. always lynching blacks that disagree with them

View attachment 361410

It started with Admiral Whoree asking me if I'm a play toy for a model. I said yes. Always loved the high heels digging in my A.
That started because I mention the B in the band fell apart. I didn't start any of this pal.
fair enough.

and she is attractive to be sure. :)

You know what's particularly funny about all of this?

The word "antebellum" actually has nothing to do with slavery, the south, Dixie or the confederacy at all. It means "before war". That's it. Certainly most people use it as a reference to the Civil War period, but the word doesn't mean "before the Civil War"...

You know what's particularly funny about all of this?

The word "antebellum" actually has nothing to do with slavery, the south, Dixie or the confederacy at all. It means "before war". That's it. Certainly most people use it as a reference to the Civil War period, but the word doesn't mean "before the Civil War"...
yea, they honestly created a problem to show they are WOKE and then in order to complete the process they have to make a black person using that name for 9 years stop using it under threat of law for a problem no one was bugging them about.

If their goal was to not look racist, what makes them think that what they are up to now is a favor? To me, they could've just left their name the way that it was and just gave that second word a better definition since the first one is so terrible in the opinion of so many people.

God bless you and them and the original Lady A always!!!

Holly

P.S. But if they truly insist on going with another name, the following is my suggestion: Lady Antibellum.

What size caliber magazine is she? I 'll bet if she is an Italian it is a large caliber!
About 5 ft 5 105 lbs.......Now....About 115.........................Why don't you believe me?
Oh, so you are a wimp and were the runt of the litter?

View attachment 361410

Your mere presence is enough to start shit.

Hey Admiral. We gotsa problemo here. You're attacking my family member here eh???....You reported me like a lil faggot for saying something about a wife I knew you didn't have. Like a little 5th grade girl screaming to your teacher because Lil Johnny made you piss your pants.
I want your input now as my index is close to the Report Button.
Folks. I'll take your imput here for a Citizens Arrest on our Admiral.....................

Oh, so you are a wimp and were the runt of the litter?
This is why you won the tin beer crushing and walnut crusher with your forehead their Skippy.
That is my wife's stats there Gilligan. Kinda like Gingers...hehehehehehe,,,,,,,

Hey Admiral. We gotsa problemo here. You're attacking my family member here eh???....You reported me like a lil faggot for saying something about a wife I knew you didn't have. Like a little 5th grade girl screaming to your teacher because Lil Johnny made you piss your pants.
I want your input now as my index is close to the Report Button.
Folks. I'll take your imput here for a Citizens Arrest on our Admiral.....................

As you stated in response to our previous conversation, you brought her into the conversation. I did not. Thanks dickless!

Forum List

Back