Lady Antebellum Update

so, lady antebellum changes their name to lady a so they can show they're woke and care about black people. the name they go with is lady a. well, lady a is a black blues singer that lady antebellum is now spending $10 mil to sue to get the rights to the name so they can show everyone how much they care about black people.

except this one apparently.

congrats left - you've outdone yourself in the WTF department.
I don't think Country Music Fans are as woke as some people think they are. Look at the Dixie Chicks........ERRRRR........The Chicks..........................ERRRR.......The Old Wrinkled Chicks

What happened to that chick in Antebellum??? She was so hot at one time. Now she's fat and ugly
I am sure you are a supermodel's boy toy.
I am married to a former local magazine model. I am modeling marrying material Jack. I'm a shade under 6ft, Weigh about 195. 5 lbs over my prime fighting wait. I still have all of my hair. I married an Italian Princess Skippy.
What size caliber magazine is she? I 'll bet if she is an Italian it is a large caliber!
Hey Admiral. We gotsa problemo here. You're attacking my family member here eh???....You reported me like a lil faggot for saying something about a wife I knew you didn't have. Like a little 5th grade girl screaming to your teacher because Lil Johnny made you piss your pants.
I want your input now as my index is close to the Report Button.
Folks. I'll take your imput here for a Citizens Arrest on our Admiral.....................

As you stated in response to our previous conversation, you brought her into the conversation. I did not. Thanks dickless!

Sorry. I'm reporting you.

Now lets get to the pic I posted. Did I marry an Italian Princess there Gilligan? Am I her Boy Toy big mouth???Was I lying???..................Now I've made you look like a GD idiot here in front of everyone. You started the BS and now swim in it.

so, lady antebellum changes their name to lady a so they can show they're woke and care about black people. the name they go with is lady a. well, lady a is a black blues singer that lady antebellum is now spending $10 mil to sue to get the rights to the name so they can show everyone how much they care about black people.

I don't think Country Music Fans are as woke as some people think they are. Look at the Dixie Chicks........ERRRRR........The Chicks..........................ERRRR.......The Old Wrinkled Chicks

What happened to that chick in Antebellum??? She was so hot at one time. Now she's fat and ugly
I am married to a former local magazine model. I am modeling marrying material Jack. I'm a shade under 6ft, Weigh about 195. 5 lbs over my prime fighting wait. I still have all of my hair. I married an Italian Princess Skippy.
What size caliber magazine is she? I 'll bet if she is an Italian it is a large caliber!
Hey Admiral. We gotsa problemo here. You're attacking my family member here eh???....You reported me like a lil faggot for saying something about a wife I knew you didn't have. Like a little 5th grade girl screaming to your teacher because Lil Johnny made you piss your pants.
Folks. I'll take your imput here for a Citizens Arrest on our Admiral.....................

As you stated in response to our previous conversation, you brought her into the conversation. I did not. Thanks dickless!

Now lets get to the pic I posted. Did I marry an Italian Princess there Gilligan? Am I her Boy Toy big mouth???Was I lying???..................Now I've made you look like a GD idiot here in front of everyone. You started the BS and now swim in it.

What pic? I swear you need to see a shrink!

What pic? I swear you need to see a shrink!

This is what cracking walnuts on your forehead for decades did to you. Before you make an appointment to your eye doctor, see post 41 smart A.

update

As a fan of someone who is the originator of more than one big hit for other singers, I don't blame her.

God bless you and her and Lady Antebellum always!!!

Holly

P.S. My late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal was the first person to sing "Hush" from the Deep Purple Act" and "I Never Promised You A Rose Garden" by late fellow legend Lynn Anderson.

Forum List

Back