LA GAYkers!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!11111 LMFAO!!!!!111 one one one

Dirt McGirt

Bad Mother****er
Dec 19, 2006
Did anyone else see the ass trashing the GAYkers received at the hands of Steve Nash and the Phoenix Suns???? OMG PWNED!!!!!!!!!1111111111 one one one

kobeowned.gif

I'm glad the Lakers got chowned by the Suns.

Management now realizes that serious changes need to be made.

I was listening to Jimmy Buss this morning on 570 AM (he was on the Loose Cannons) and even that 'tard, who last year said that management felt the Lakers would develop into a "championship caliber team" needed a serious upgrade.

I will bet anyone here, ANYONE, that next year the Lakers will have KG, JO, or Pau Gasol on their roster. At the very least, they'll have a JKidd or a Rashard Lewis.

As far as the Suns go, they're cocky SOBs who haven't won shit but they're light years ahead of the Lakers in terms of athleticism and teamwork. This wasn't exactly a surprising outcome.

So yeah... Kobe (best player on the planet) + top-tier big man + veteran role players who can play defense - Smush Parker = Will contend for a title very soon.

And best of all, the Sonics are that much closer to bolting from Seattle ;)

I'm glad the Lakers got chowned by the Suns.

Management now realizes that serious changes need to be made.

I was listening to Jimmy Buss this morning on 570 AM (he was on the Loose Cannons) and even that 'tard, who last year said that management felt the Lakers would develop into a "championship caliber team" needed a serious upgrade.

I will bet anyone here, ANYONE, that next year the Lakers will have KG, JO, or Pau Gasol on their roster. At the very least, they'll have a JKidd or a Rashard Lewis.

As far as the Suns go, they're cocky SOBs who haven't won shit but they're light years ahead of the Lakers in terms of athleticism and teamwork. This wasn't exactly a surprising outcome.

So yeah... Kobe (best player on the planet) + top-tier big man + veteran role players who can play defense - Smush Parker = Will contend for a title very soon.

And best of all, the Sonics are that much closer to bolting from Seattle ;)

LOL. Man, a year ago I'd tell you, you were nuts about the rumors of the Sonics leaving Seattle...I'm kind of biting my nails now.

I was thinking that Rashard ends up in LA next year too. He'll never re-sign with Seattle, the management is just that bad. The Lakers need to dump Radmonovich, he played shitty for them and wasn't worth what he was getting paid. The Lakers biggest need is PG- it has been for like seven years. The Lakers should have made the move for Steve Francis last year, it would have been good for the both of them.

I'm sure you heard it all over talk radio, they're criticizing the Lakers for not pulling the trigger on the Bynum-Kidd deal. What do you think?

Bynum is a physical specimen.

But he doesn't have the heart of a champion.

You can see it when he plays. All of the natural talent in the world, no hustle.

I've been watching him for 2 years and that is my assessment of him.

Kidd on the other hand is an assassain - he has the exact same mindset as Kobe.

Kobe + Kidd = the foundation of a dynasty. I know that sounds melodramatic but I think those two would be a nightmare for other teams. Add in a decent big man and a clutch spot-up shooter and you have another LA threepeat.

Either way, I think Bynum is gone - he and Lamar (who I genuinely like, but don't think is a good fit with Kobe) are the two chips LA will need to get a JO or KG or Gasol.

P.S. If not for the snowboarding incident I'd be willing to give Radman another chance. And I'm not really wishing for the Sonics to leave - I hate it when teams dick over their fans like that.

Bynum is a physical specimen.

But he doesn't have the heart of a champion.

You can see it when he plays. All of the natural talent in the world, no hustle.

I've been watching him for 2 years and that is my assessment of him.

Kidd on the other hand is an assassain - he has the exact same mindset as Kobe.

Kobe + Kidd = the foundation of a dynasty. I know that sounds melodramatic but I think those two would be a nightmare for other teams. Add in a decent big man and a clutch spot-up shooter and you have another LA threepeat.

Either way, I think Bynum is gone - he and Lamar (who I genuinely like, but don't think is a good fit with Kobe) are the two chips LA will need to get a JO or KG or Gasol.

Of the three, I think Gasol is the most likely to end up in an LA uniform. I'm afraid the Knicks have much more to give up than the Lakers and will end up with someone like Garnett or O'Neal. The Lakers will have to deal Bynum for someone like Baron Davis and get another player via free agency.

Did anyone else see the ass trashing the GAYkers received at the hands of Steve Nash and the Phoenix Suns???? OMG PWNED!!!!!!!!!1111111111 one one one

kobeowned.gif

It looks like he thought that guy's head was the ball and was trying to throw it away.

It was a notorious incident that happened in last year's playoff game. I just used the GIF because it rubs salt on the wound.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7V8ZukXsWmk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7V8ZukXsWmk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Forum List

Back