Zone1 Kristan Hawkins Crushes Arguments Of Pro-Choicer

Well really a zygote left alone, without a host, will die, but I take your point. My point is that it is not important what the zygote IS but what it WILL BECOME. Once it does develops into a baby, then it has a right to life. Until then you'd need laboratory equipment to tell the difference between it and that tumor cell.
That choice is the girl/woman’s not a politician.

Well really a zygote left alone, without a host, will die, but I take your point. My point is that it is not important what the zygote IS but what it WILL BECOME. Once it does develops into a baby, then it has a right to life. Until then you'd need laboratory equipment to tell the difference between it and that tumor cell.
What is a “baby”? Post birth?

Still the girl/woman's decision, not a politician.
No decision to be had, though it should be beyond politics and politicians, of course, as the human right to life should be protected in every state beyond the concerns of mob rule democracy.

Am I a zygote in HER body?
How the fuck does she even know about her kid if her kid is still a single cell and pregnancy hasn’t even started? Do you know how short the zygote stage of life even is? Rhetorical question, of course you don’t.

You're the one making stupid analogies up.
I see… you shifted the goal posts, I called you on it, now you’re frustrated and lashing out instead of clarifying your point.

Can we agree that a woman doesn’t get to decide what is alive and what isn’t?

I see… you shifted the goal posts, I called you on it, now you’re frustrated and lashing out instead of clarifying your point.

Can we agree that a woman doesn’t get to decide what is alive and what isn’t?
Comparing a zygote to a born person is apples and oranges nonsense.

Comparing a zygote to a born person is apples and oranges nonsense.
The question is, Should women get to decide what is alive and what deserves human rights protection?

Or, should there a defined standard?

Just finally answer the question, A or B
A. Women decide what is alive based on how they feel.
B. A persons human rights should be based on an objective standard.

The question is, Should women get to decide what is alive and what deserves human rights protection?

Or, should there a defined standard?

Just finally answer the question, A or B
A. Women decide what is alive based on how they feel.
B. A persons human rights should be based on an objective standard.
A girl/woman has right to decide to birth a child or not.

You're not in the room.

A girl/woman has right to decide to birth a child or not.

You're not in the room.
Wow, so you think women, based solely on their sex, get to dictate which pre born lives are protected and which are not.

That’s like the power of a tyrant King. What did they do to earn such astronomical power in your eyes? Are they demigods to you?

What is a “baby”? Post birth?
It is our brains that make humans unique and valuable. Until there is a functioning brain it is not, IMHO, a baby. I'm happy to say the line is arbitrary, all I can say for certain is that line is somewhere between the zygote and 9 months. Maybe after the first trimester?

Wow, so you think women, based solely on their sex, get to dictate which pre born lives are protected and which are not.

That’s like the power of a tyrant King. What did they do to earn such astronomical power in your eyes? Are they demigods to you?
She gets to make decisions about her body and family.

YOU don't.

It is our brains that make humans unique and valuable. Until there is a functioning brain it is not, IMHO, a baby. I'm happy to say the line is arbitrary, all I can say for certain is that line is somewhere between the zygote and 9 months. Maybe after the first trimester?
That’s like a cop saying, as he writes you a ticket.. “I guess the speed limit is arbitrary.. somewhere between 35 and 75 mph, I dunno.. but here’s your ticket”

You need an objective standard and reason for it, or there’s no content here. It’s just feelings based opinions from you.

Forum List

Back