Zone1 Kristan Hawkins Crushes Arguments Of Pro-Choicer

Here is an animal in the first stages of development, do you think it's a human? How do you know?
Irrelevant.

Scientific testing could discern the species of the organism, but the underlying species of said organism is what it is, regardless.

If an organism is a Homo sapiens, a human being, then they have human rights and should be a legal person.

Here is an animal in the first stages of development, do you think it's a human? How do you know?
Embryoteilung_1501.png
Did you know there’s a thing called DNA that tells you what it is? There are tests to determine this!

1675446243520.png

No, They are defined. There’s a speed limit, based on collision science and data. If you go above them, it’s technically illegal and you can be cited by the state
I think most speed limits are based on safety concerns but if the posted speed is 55 MPH does that mean 56 MPH is unsafe? Is 54 MPH safer than 55? Is 55 MPH at noon as safe as 55 at night? What about ice, rain, snow, fog, etc.?

1. Children can’t vote, you have to be 18
So no child is mature enough to vote at the age of 17 and every child is mature enough at 18?

2. As far as driving, I’d imagine by 16 it’s scientifically acceptable as a persons brain has formed enough to participate in the activity.
See above. These ages are all arbitrary since they are not based on the individual situation.

3. What contracts are you talking about?
Legal

Are you saying that a few organic molecules have legal rights that supersede the rights of an adult human?
I didn't say that. I said a human zygote is a human being in its first stages of individual life. Do you disagree?

Are you saying that a few organic molecules have legal rights that supersede the rights of an adult human?
Nothing needs to be “superseded.”

You don’t have a right to attack and kill other human beings. Banning killing them violates nothing.

I think most speed limits are based on safety concerns but if the posted speed is 55 MPH does that mean 56 MPH is unsafe? Is 54 MPH safer than 55? Is 55 MPH at noon as safe as 55 at night? What about ice, rain, snow, fog, etc.?
I think you’re missing the point, attempting to drown out this discussion with what ifs about mundane things. The point is, the need for a defined standard for the function of a society on important matters.

And remember, this isn’t just 1 mph of speed limits we’re talking about, it’s whether a “zygote” or “fetus” has a right to their entire life or Not.

It’s astounding to see educated individuals walking around without a desire to identify when something is alive, and more importantly why that’s the standard. It’s negligent IMO. Give a standard, and stand by it with reasoning, and then apply all to that standard.. which usually ends up for pro-abortion folk as quite immoral behavior.

Every cell in my body, including any cancerous ones have DNA. Does that deserve legal protections or am I free to remove them?
Absurd. Your own cells are not individual organisms.

Do not compare the lives of those innocent human beings you want dead to diseases, like cancer. Your hatemongering dehumanization is noted, and despicable

Every cell in my body, including any cancerous ones have DNA. Does that deserve legal protections or am I free to remove them?
do you stop to think before you type?

Are tumors the beginning stages of a new human life? No. So… your continued attempt of apples to chainsaws remains ridiculous.

People need to be responsible. I look at my granddaughter. She's a pharmacist and her husband is an engineer. They are 29 and 27 respectively. They have chosen not to have kids even though they have a nice big house and the funds to raise them. They have decided that travel and vacations are more of a priority. That's called being responsible and taking steps to avoid getting pregnant.

Do you believe a few DNA molecules that may be found in a zygote have legal rights that supersede the rights of an adult human?
I’m pro-choice, up to a certain point. First trimester seems reasonable. That being said, I’m logical enough to realize a human zygote is human. Are you?

Do you believe a few DNA molecules that may be found in a zygote have legal rights that supersede the rights of an adult human?
The chromosomes individually do not have human rights, the human being they reside within does.

And there is no issue of superseding rights, whatsoever. The young offspring human being has the human right to life - the only thing relevant that the mother and father have are parental obligations to provide for the food and shelter of their son or daughter.

You think parents own their kids as property or have the “right” to kill them at will. That is FITH.

I’m pro-choice, up to a certain point. First trimester seems reasonable. That being said, I’m logical enough to realize a human zygote is human. Are you?
Bill Burr, the comedian put it very aptly:

“That would be like if I was making a cake, and I poured some batter in a pan, and I put it in the oven. And then five minutes later, you came by, and you grabbed the pan, and you threw it across the floor. And I’m like, ‘What the [expletive] you just ruined my birthday cake.’” He continues:

“And then you were like, ‘Well, that wasn’t a cake yet.’ I’m like, well, it would have been if you didn’t do what you just did. That would have been a cake in 50 minutes. Something happened to that cake, you cake murderer.”

Forum List

Back