Zone1 Kristan Hawkins Crushes Arguments Of Pro-Choicer

Virtually every abortion (>99%) is a contracted homicide done for the personal convenience of the client, and of course in this case the client is a mother and their kid is the victim.

If you deny this reality, you’re the one down a hole.
Your proof of the personal opinion is…?

The use of the word convenience informs me of how far down the rabbit hole you are. I suppose sex is for procreation only and that any pleasure derived from it is evil.
Now why would you think that? It is to chortle politely. Since I got a vasectomy years ago and have been greatly enjoying the benefits thereof, you're quite far out in left field, grasping at straws, hoping desperately for something, anything, that might stick. Note that this didn't. But please do try again. You just might come up with something that would really make me laugh.
I guess doctor oz was right. When a women/girl needs medical care there will be three people in the room, the women/girl, doctor and a local politician to keep the religious deep state opinion.
And here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. You want to complain about me using the term "convenience" while you seem to think that medical care is only about abortion. That's really what you're talking about, and if you were honest, you wouldn't try to hide behind rhetoric. If you were being honest, you would have said something like this: "When a women/girl wants to destroy the life growing inside her there will be three people in the room, the women/girl, doctor and a local politician to represent society's interests in the baby's life".

Now why would you think that? It is to chortle politely. Since I got a vasectomy years ago and have been greatly enjoying the benefits thereof, you're quite far out in left field, grasping at straws, hoping desperately for something, anything, that might stick. Note that this didn't. But please do try again. You just might come up with something that would really make me laugh.

And here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle. You want to complain about me using the term "convenience" while you seem to think that medical care is only about abortion. That's really what you're talking about, and if you were honest, you wouldn't try to hide behind rhetoric. If you were being honest, you would have said something like this: "When a women/girl wants to destroy the life growing inside her there will be three people in the room, the women/girl, doctor and a local politician to represent society's interests in the baby's life".
I didn't post abortion you did.

I posted medical care where would include but not be limited to just abortion. I'm sure that you pro-lifer's are also against anything that you can call an abortifacient.

Oh, you are admitting that “forced birth” was just a dumb joke on your part? Yeah that is kind of funny.

No one would be dumb enough to actually call not killing someone else “forced birth” and mean it.
No, it's the law in almost all red states.

I'm frankly surprised that a girl/women hasn't bleed out in a hospital parking lot because of those abortion bans.

No “fertilized egg” comes with strands of human DNA.

Since you are talking about fertilized eggs you are no longer talking about human embryology at all. And since that is clearly the case, I agree with you, I likewise do not consider chickens at any age to be individuals or children in any sense.
Biology 101: a human zygote is a fertilized human egg:
Public

This is a fertilized human egg, prior to division. Two nuclei (one from the egg and one from the sperm) can be seen in the center.

I didn't post abortion you did.

I posted medical care where would include but not be limited to just abortion. I'm sure that you pro-lifer's are also against anything that you can call an abortifacient.
No one cares what medical care someone receives. Obviously, you're only concerned about abortion and getting rid of even potential pregnancies, anything that actually results in a new-born baby. Tell me, what local politician cares if a woman gets a pap smear, or a mammogram? None, that's who.

No one cares what medical care someone receives. Obviously, you're only concerned about abortion and getting rid of even potential pregnancies, anything that actually results in a new-born baby. Tell me, what local politician cares if a woman gets a pap smear, or a mammogram? None, that's who.
Then why are pro-life pols trying to defund a healthcare organization from providing those?

Forum List

Back